Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP  (Read 42205 times)
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 05:37:15 AM

By the way, I wonder where you need to qualify for the KYC documents. On the sales website or on the exchange website. Both,  here and there it is possible to upload your documents. It is a pity that the topic is rarely visited by team members. I think this is an important question.

They are busy developing xcrypt going forward and July is an announcement that is very important to us, Tim also always gives the latest information but rarely in this thread but on the Telegram channel.

Yes, they are giving accurate updates about their progress and developments through telegram channels and here also they are updating their progress about the developments. We might see some important announcement in the month of July for sure.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:43:34 AM

Unfortunately, I do not share optimism about the rise in the value of the token after entering the exchange.

There is a exchange problem; besides, the top currencies have started to move down today. I wish it would not last long.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:02:29 PM

IDAX will launch XCT on BTC market

Deposit Start Time: 2019/7/1 17:00:00 (UTC+8)

Trading Start Time: 2019/7/2 17:00:00 (UTC+8)

Withdrawal Start Time: 2019/7/3 17:00:00 (UTC+8)

https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029885931-IDAX-will-launch-XCT-on-BTC-market

This is good news for XCT holders that the July 2 start XCT trading is indeed serious in their project, I will continue to support what they develop for the future.

Have you noticed that in the new contract the total emission of tokens is reduced? At first this figure was at the level of 200 million. Now it is 130 million, which is also good for token holders .
Reduced supply is the reason I was surprised but looking at the fact that this is a very good thing for the community of this project because they have a very specific strategy to make this coin rise in the near future. I personally appreciate xCrypt's development over the past few months and they have always been very supportive of the community so this will be a promising project that I will monitor in the near future and hope that they can list in larger exchanges
of course that would be my friend's hope, I saw information from the xCrypt project that at the beginning of July the xct token will be listed on the IDX exchange, I hope the team will plan in the top market like binance and others, hopefully the team responds to people's requests, I'm happy support it here
Everything is going as expected of everyone and I am waiting for what will happen next with this coin because this is exchange that can determine the value of XCT in the near future and if higher IEO price is a huge success for this project. Hopefully everyone can make a good profit because during the past their development team has had a lot of big changes and what I like the most is that they always care about people. Anyway, I will still consider keeping some XCT for a long-term investment
that's cool guys if at the beginning of the xct price list it's fine then I will also save a few xct for my inventory tool, I hope also that xct tokens can be more valuable in the future. now I just monitor it and wait for the good news
Ridho_ost

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 02:14:19 PM

I am very happy to see the news. xcrypt will enter the IDX market. On July 1 tomorrow. And I hope the xct price does not disappoint to the next. Seeing the xct team is very amazing. They are very hard working
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:03:24 PM

IDAX will launch XCT on BTC market

Deposit Start Time: 2019/7/1 17:00:00 (UTC+8)

Trading Start Time: 2019/7/2 17:00:00 (UTC+8)

Withdrawal Start Time: 2019/7/3 17:00:00 (UTC+8)

https://idax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029885931-IDAX-will-launch-XCT-on-BTC-market

This is good news for XCT holders that the July 2 start XCT trading is indeed serious in their project, I will continue to support what they develop for the future.

Have you noticed that in the new contract the total emission of tokens is reduced? At first this figure was at the level of 200 million. Now it is 130 million, which is also good for token holders .
Reduced supply is the reason I was surprised but looking at the fact that this is a very good thing for the community of this project because they have a very specific strategy to make this coin rise in the near future. I personally appreciate xCrypt's development over the past few months and they have always been very supportive of the community so this will be a promising project that I will monitor in the near future and hope that they can list in larger exchanges
of course that would be my friend's hope, I saw information from the xCrypt project that at the beginning of July the xct token will be listed on the IDX exchange, I hope the team will plan in the top market like binance and others, hopefully the team responds to people's requests, I'm happy support it here
Everything is going as expected of everyone and I am waiting for what will happen next with this coin because this is exchange that can determine the value of XCT in the near future and if higher IEO price is a huge success for this project. Hopefully everyone can make a good profit because during the past their development team has had a lot of big changes and what I like the most is that they always care about people. Anyway, I will still consider keeping some XCT for a long-term investment
that's cool guys if at the beginning of the xct price list it's fine then I will also save a few xct for my inventory tool, I hope also that xct tokens can be more valuable in the future. now I just monitor it and wait for the good news

I also heard that XCT will be listed in Latoken in the near future, but this has not been officially confirmed by the Latoken.
Ridho_ost

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:33:15 AM

I want to ask, why are there no XCT / ETH exchanges on idax, and if that happens, when will it be done. Most of them have XCT tokens stored in ethereum wallet, for sending tokens they must use the ethereum wallet code.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 12:27:19 PM

I want to ask, why are there no XCT / ETH exchanges on idax, and if that happens, when will it be done. Most of them have XCT tokens stored in ethereum wallet, for sending tokens they must use the ethereum wallet code.
You must find information first before making a comment here, xCrypt will start trading on July 1 at Idax, it looks like you also don't know that the old XCT token must be swapped first

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 03:11:38 PM

You must find information first before making a comment here, xCrypt will start trading on July 1 at Idax, it looks like you also don't know that the old XCT token must be swapped first
What you say is really true that we better have to find accurate information first before commenting here because if it is not certain it can harm ourselves

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:40:52 PM

What you say is really true that we better have to find accurate information first before commenting here because if it is not certain it can harm ourselves
Better to don't listing Xcrypt on idax exchange, bad reputation, especially after have some problem with  a few project, they are called idax is scam exchange.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5158916.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5158867.0
https://shitcoinoffering.com/shady-deals-of-idax-exchange/
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 03:28:29 AM

Better to don't listing Xcrypt on idax exchange, bad reputation, especially after have some problem with  a few project, they are called idax is scam exchange.
Regardless of the scam issue regarding IDAX exchanges, xCrypt has successfully doing the IEO on IDAX so if tomorrow XCT listed in IDAX is a natural thing

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 05:10:14 AM

Regardless of the scam issue regarding IDAX exchanges, xCrypt has successfully doing the IEO on IDAX so if tomorrow XCT listed in IDAX is a natural thing
IDAX exchange gets bad news about fraud and the IEO at IDAX has succeeded even the XCT token sold out in a matter of hours. yes as I see that XCT will be registered at IDAX on July 1 and after that there is good news again about XCT will be listed on Latoken. we just wait and hopefully everything is running with smoothly.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
kaconk

Activity: 1083
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:21:32 AM

IDAX exchange gets bad news about fraud and the IEO at IDAX has succeeded even the XCT token sold out in a matter of hours. yes as I see that XCT will be registered at IDAX on July 1 and after that there is good news again about XCT will be listed on Latoken. we just wait and hopefully everything is running with smoothly.
Good, we have a choice. but i really excited when XCT listed in own exchange.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:51:38 PM

Good, we have a choice. but i really excited when XCT listed in own exchange.

But with the exchange itself it has to wait a long time and the user will not be much I prefer to exchange IDAX on July 1 and in Latoken still in the announcement.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ridho_ost

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:44:46 AM

and I am still waiting for information about when the IEO on Bitforex. I am waiting about the news and to this day there is no provision from Team Xcrypt to do the IEO on Bitforex. Do you know of that information from anyone
xCrypt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 05:42:18 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2019, 12:26:47 AM by xCrypt

and I am still waiting for information about when the IEO on Bitforex. I am waiting about the news and to this day there is no provision from Team Xcrypt to do the IEO on Bitforex. Do you know of that information from anyone

We are happy to announce that we are officially listed on LATOKEN

TRADE XCT NOW ON LATOKEN

LATOKEN opens trading for xCrypt (XCT)

XCT/BTC → https://latoken.com/exchange/BTC-XCT

XCT/ETH → https://latoken.com/exchange/ETH-XCT

ICO WEBSITE : https://ico.xcrypt.club

xCrypt Exchange : https://xcrypt.exchange

Telegram: https://t.me/xCryptclub

Twitter: https://twitter.com/xcryptclub

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xcryptclub/

Medium: https://medium.com/@xcryptclub

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4993175

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xcryptclub/

xCrypt Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/YmVzvqY

https://medium.com/@xcryptclub/xcrypt-listed-on-latoken-cf71bf65a8e2

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:27:11 PM

The IEOx on Bitforex will not be done and what I know is that there is no confirmation at all, and now it's not even listed on IDAX pending even though before being confirmed on July 1 it can be traded on IDAX.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
xCrypt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 12:45:44 AM

The IEOx on Bitforex will not be done and what I know is that there is no confirmation at all, and now it's not even listed on IDAX pending even though before being confirmed on July 1 it can be traded on IDAX.

xCrypt Important Update!!!

Dear Community,

We would like to inform you on an executive decision we have made around the planned listing on IDAX.

IEO Update: In short, we have decided not to list with IDAX. This decision comes with a few pieces of information that we would like to share. Last week, a report came out about IDAX scamming companies for IEO listing fees. Unfortunately, we were one of the companies that were pressured into engaging their buy simulation. In total, we lost roughly 8 BTC and were denied any refund requests despite the completely failed IEO.

Read more: https://medium.com/@info_85454/idax-pro-scammed-crypto-projects-for-up-to-5-000-000-usd-c2d10a0dd14e

We do not have faith in IDAX to help us when the token is listed and they refused to refund the tokens that were already sent to the platform. Due to this, we feel like a listing would be very detrimental to the company and our token holders.

Listing Plans: We have decided to pursue other exchanges to list on. We have already a few secured but we are in talks with even larger ones that have more accurate volume. We estimate that happening mid-July to early August, with the later range being for the bigger exchanges that have a more formal process.

Token Holders: In order to guarantee IDAX does not interfere or try to ruin current token holders, we did a token swap to ensure everyone has clean tokens moving on to the next listing.

Others Reasons :

Swaps with older projects like : ETERBASE , Careon Chain (REO COIN) , PECUNIO Blockchain Investments , creata.io and much more, affected our investors and community .
IDAX holding huge quantity of tokens.
We added lock period for some token holders like :
XCRYPT TEAM — 1 YEAR
XCRYPT ADVISORS — 6 Months
XCRYPT BOUNTY — 30 DAYS
IMPORTANT NOTICE :
PEOPLES WHO PARTICIPATE ON IEO IDAX MUST ASK FOR FULL REFUND!!!
We thank you for your continued support and hope you understand our reasoning behind this decision. It was not easy, but as a legitimate company, we simply could not entertain the fact of listing and giving the benefit of the situation to IDAX who has reportedly done this to nearly a dozen companies.

Best,

Loren, CEO

ICO WEBSITE : https://ico.xcrypt.club

xCrypt Exchange : https://xcrypt.exchange

Telegram: https://t.me/xCryptclub

Twitter: https://twitter.com/xcryptclub

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/xcryptclub/

Medium: https://medium.com/@xcryptclub

Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4993175

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xcryptclub/

xCrypt Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/YmVzvqY

brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:11:00 AM

XCRYPT LISTED ON LATOKEN!!! START TRADING NOW! https://twitter.com/xcryptclub/status/1145825455620206592

XCT/BTC → https://latoken.com/exchange/BTC-XCT
XCT/ETH → https://latoken.com/exchange/ETH-XCT

cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:44:06 AM

I am very happy to see the news. xcrypt will enter the IDX market. On July 1 tomorrow. And I hope the xct price does not disappoint to the next. Seeing the xct team is very amazing. They are very hard working

Up to now, they are giving accurate updates about their progress and developments but once after listing in the exchanges we have to see because real developments from the team will start once after listing the coin in the exchanges only.
apaben

Activity: 889

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:16:17 AM

hi. I saw in the telegram group that the xct entered the market on July 1. And until now I have not seen the xct listed on the IDX exchange. I also saw on the IDax twitter that Xct will come in. But not when the details are. Who knows?

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: