Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP  (Read 42198 times)
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:23:07 AM

One more question i want to ask why the companies are not listing the coin in exchanges which they are conducting the IEO's, people are investing in the IEO's only because they will list the coin in that particular exchanges. This not happening with some of the coins.
Do you mean IDAX? indeed at first xCrypt held an IEO at IDAX, but because there were internal problems, investor funds are refunded and XCT was not listed at IDAX
whether investor funds have been returned 100%,
I see some people and projects that use IDAX they say that IDAX is Scammer, is that right?

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
super bako

Activity: 1274
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:09:26 PM

One more question i want to ask why the companies are not listing the coin in exchanges which they are conducting the IEO's, people are investing in the IEO's only because they will list the coin in that particular exchanges. This not happening with some of the coins.
Do you mean IDAX? indeed at first xCrypt held an IEO at IDAX, but because there were internal problems, investor funds are refunded and XCT was not listed at IDAX
I see some people and projects that use IDAX they say that IDAX is Scammer, is that right?
I hope they employ this project correctly and take responsibility for everything that engages investors, they are looking forward to the next good development of everything you develop..

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 08:44:35 AM

xCrypt Ecosystem: Redefining Crypto Exchange Trading
XCrypt Ecosystem is a pioneer crypto exchange based on ist exchange: hybrid in nature, compliant with securities, and mindful of the erc721’s future.

https://medium.com/@xcryptclub/xcrypt-ecosystem-redefining-crypto-exchange-trading-73a714f920c8
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:30:46 AM

Indeed it should be returned 100%, maybe because of the many suspected SCAM on IDAX, therefore xCrypt is not registered on IDAX

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:20:01 AM

Indeed it should be returned 100%, maybe because of the many suspected SCAM on IDAX, therefore xCrypt is not registered on IDAX

I have yet to hear any official information regarding the refunds of the investor at the IDAX exchange and this is a very bad thing at this exchange. I think IDAX should not be trusted in this time period and it is best to choose a better exchange to join the IEO because their projects recently have a lot of problems and everything is virtual. I will personally support this coin and will hold a little XCT to keep in the long term

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:59:29 PM

I have yet to hear any official information regarding the refunds of the investor at the IDAX exchange and this is a very bad thing at this exchange. I think IDAX should not be trusted in this time period and it is best to choose a better exchange to join the IEO because their projects recently have a lot of problems and everything is virtual. I will personally support this coin and will hold a little XCT to keep in the long term

Many know now that IDAX exchanges are no longer trusted to do IEOs, because with problems that often occur, and true also XCT tokens are future tokens.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 05:26:16 AM

Many know now that IDAX exchanges are no longer trusted to do IEOs, because with problems that often occur, and true also XCT tokens are future tokens.
that is the main reason XCT does not want to be registered with IDAX because of various issues, so far the information about IDAX is a scammer, that's is indeed true and indeed the IEO is no longer trusted to be done at IDAX. about investor funds have been returned or not, it's the business of the IDAX team to investors because they will be responsible for all this.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:34:12 PM

that is the main reason XCT does not want to be registered with IDAX because of various issues, so far the information about IDAX is a scammer, that's is indeed true and indeed the IEO is no longer trusted to be done at IDAX. about investor funds have been returned or not, it's the business of the IDAX team to investors because they will be responsible for all this.
Both CMA and XCT projects are related to IDAX and both do not want to be listed in this exchange because IDAX exchange has not yet had an official report on this issue during the past 1 month and it seems they choose to remain silent so they can get this money. I think in the future I will never participate in this exchange because really this exchange is losing many customers and someday they will take money from all investors.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 04:27:24 PM

I hope they employ this project correctly and take responsibility for everything that engages investors, they are looking forward to the next good development of everything you develop..

There is no definitive explanation of the questions raised by some people here. Is the development team more active in the telegram group? you should take other actions.

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:33:40 AM

Both CMA and XCT projects are related to IDAX and both do not want to be listed in this exchange because IDAX exchange has not yet had an official report on this issue during the past 1 month and it seems they choose to remain silent so they can get this money. I think in the future I will never participate in this exchange because really this exchange is losing many customers and someday they will take money from all investors.

I have been suspecting this exchange since this project IEO at IDAX because the time to sell this coin is very fast and they don't have any announcement when the project ends. Many other projects are also experiencing the same situation as XCT and this is what makes me very worried about the future of this project. Actually exchanging IDAX has a virtual trading volume and the liquidity of this exchange is very low so I believe this is definitely a bad exchange.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
herurist

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:29:41 AM

What I know is that IDAX has taken 10BTC funds from the results of the IEO CMA, if XCT isn't taken and the IDAX team hasn't revealed this, I don't think investors' money will be returned.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ridho_ost

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:23:59 PM

What I know is that IDAX has taken 10BTC funds from the results of the IEO CMA, if XCT isn't taken and the IDAX team hasn't revealed this, I don't think investors' money will be returned.
it was not very good, and could reduce the interest in those who participated in the IDX market. Maybe the XT canceled the IEO agenda, the team thought twice to do that. This greatly reduced the comfort for investors.
herurist

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:46:19 PM

it was not very good, and could reduce the interest in those who participated in the IDX market. Maybe the XT canceled the IEO agenda, the team thought twice to do that. This greatly reduced the comfort for investors.

Many canceled the IEO plan at IDAX after learning that IDAX was unprofessional in this regard, of course it was clear that convenience was primary for investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:46:14 PM

Many canceled the IEO plan at IDAX after learning that IDAX was unprofessional in this regard, of course it was clear that convenience was primary for investors.
yes, the admin on the telegram they were silent did not give any idea what the next plan would be, and their IEO sales had not finished yesterday, there was no movement to make xct tokens on the exchange..?

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:53:58 AM

yes, the admin on the telegram they were silent did not give any idea what the next plan would be, and their IEO sales had not finished yesterday, there was no movement to make xct tokens on the exchange..?

They did not announce that it is clear that XCT has been registered in 3 exchanges of Latoken, Idex, Metamorph and Switchdex, only this exchange and will not make tokens increase.
KlepZ

Activity: 330

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:24:06 AM

I think investors have lost confidence in this project because some time ago, xCrypt which should be listing at IDAX didn't work, and now the easiest way to increase liquidity is to list XCT to large or medium exchanges, so that there will be many people interested in seeing this project further

Not only investors, but all those who work on this project feel frustrated about what is happening. It is possible to see the failure of the group in the past time and I believe that when the token is unlocked, the bounty hunter will sell all XCT to earn a small amount of money from this project. After that everything will gradually disappear and all investors will not be able to earn good profits if this continues to happen

Moreover, August 1 XCT tokens are opened and this will create a big dump, and currently the volume is still zero, I am sure investors will not benefit here, the XCT after the open swap is getting better and even worse.
I think so, when the platform is launched, the investor's estimate is to turn things around, but in my opinion not.  Until now Xcrypt tokens do not have trading volume in LaToken or Idex.  What I hope is that in the future the Xcrypt team will be better at planning listings in big exchanges such as BitForex, BitMax or Binance.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:35:53 AM

Until now Xcrypt tokens do not have trading volume in LaToken or Idex.  What I hope is that in the future the Xcrypt team will be better at planning listings in big exchanges such as BitForex, BitMax or Binance.
It is only natural that xCrypt does not have a volume because it is only registered in obscure exchanges such as LAToken and IDEX, hopefully your hopes can be registered in the exchange you mentioned, so that XCT can have a price for the future

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 04:37:12 AM

Until now Xcrypt tokens do not have trading volume in LaToken or Idex.  What I hope is that in the future the Xcrypt team will be better at planning listings in big exchanges such as BitForex, BitMax or Binance.
It is only natural that xCrypt does not have a volume because it is only registered in obscure exchanges such as LAToken and IDEX, hopefully your hopes can be registered in the exchange you mentioned, so that XCT can have a price for the future
Hopefully what you say can be heard by the team so that they will register on the listed exchange I am sure the price of XCT will grow rapidly later

KlepZ

Activity: 330

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:43:11 AM

yes, what I hope for is to be listed on a large exchange, but before listing on Idex And Latoken.  Xcrypt has been scammed by the IDAX Big Exchange, I think if the XCT token listing on Idax might change prices, it's not like the current moment.
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:01:02 AM

Hopefully what you say can be heard by the team so that they will register on the listed exchange I am sure the price of XCT will grow rapidly later

of course we all hope that the team can focus more on registering XCT tokens in several large markets so that it will raise the price of the tokens, if only focusing on small markets such as idex and latoken, of course this will make the price of tokens increasingly down.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: