Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP  (Read 42196 times)
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 06:01:07 AM

Should the team give a response about this, if there are many users then the development will increase rapidly, at least the team must buyback from the low price.
Buyback program, they have buyback program on their roadmap or not? if not so don't expect they will do the buyback even xct price drop rapidly. Don't expect to much with current condition just watch the market and hope team still develop their project.
yes I see the market activity of Xct tokens trading is very weak at this time, and really far from the expectations of many members not according to the reality desired by the xct community

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:38:18 AM

Should the team give a response about this, if there are many users then the development will increase rapidly, at least the team must buyback from the low price.
Buyback program, they have buyback program on their roadmap or not? if not so don't expect they will do the buyback even xct price drop rapidly. Don't expect to much with current condition just watch the market and hope team still develop their project.
yes I see the market activity of Xct tokens trading is very weak at this time, and really far from the expectations of many members not according to the reality desired by the xct community

The team did not see the market what happened to XCT, so the token was ignored, even though the investors hoped to be full on the XCT and after the bounty token was opened there were no developments.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:17:56 PM

Hopefully what you say can be heard by the team so that they will register on the listed exchange I am sure the price of XCT will grow rapidly later

of course we all hope that the team can focus more on registering XCT tokens in several large markets so that it will raise the price of the tokens, if only focusing on small markets such as idex and latoken, of course this will make the price of tokens increasingly down.

Today, bounty hunter has been unlocked XCT and they are selling this coin panic at many small exchanges and this is the reason why this coin is difficult to raise in the future. II think that not listing at IDAX is also the main reason why this coin does not have good trading volume and XCT is in a very bad period so the price increase will be very unlikely. Currently, I am waiting for this exchange to be officially released and hope that I can sell it at a good price

bassbity

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:47:29 AM

Hopefully what you say can be heard by the team so that they will register on the listed exchange I am sure the price of XCT will grow rapidly later

of course we all hope that the team can focus more on registering XCT tokens in several large markets so that it will raise the price of the tokens, if only focusing on small markets such as idex and latoken, of course this will make the price of tokens increasingly down.

Today, bounty hunter has been unlocked XCT and they are selling this coin panic at many small exchanges and this is the reason why this coin is difficult to raise in the future. II think that not listing at IDAX is also the main reason why this coin does not have good trading volume and XCT is in a very bad period so the price increase will be very unlikely. Currently, I am waiting for this exchange to be officially released and hope that I can sell it at a good price

But the team said at Telegram that the next exchange was Bittrex. Do you believe that?

Let's wait for the team to be consistent in its words.
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:14:33 AM

But the team said at Telegram that the next exchange was Bittrex. Do you believe that?

If the person speaking is my team, I personally believe and hopefully the team can actually hold on to their words because if it is not possible, they will lose the trust of many people, so let's just watch later

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:55:33 PM

If the person speaking is my team, I personally believe and hopefully the team can actually hold on to their words because if it is not possible, they will lose the trust of many people, so let's just watch later

if it's true that the team wants to melisting xct tokens in the bittrex exchange, I think this can be a good step to raise the price of xct tokens in the exchange later, we know bittrex is also one of the large markets and is one of the exchanges that has sufficient transaction frequency high now, hopefully that can happen

kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:44:57 AM

I also heard about this and listing at Bittrex is the last hope this project can make for all investors. In my opinion this may happen later this year and we should continue to hold this coin because the value of XCT is currently very low and cannot be sold. I will trust the development team of this project again and hope that everything will go well before there is a new price increase.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:44:11 AM

if it's true that the team wants to melisting xct tokens in the bittrex exchange, I think this can be a good step to raise the price of xct tokens in the exchange later, we know bittrex is also one of the large markets and is one of the exchanges that has sufficient transaction frequency high now, hopefully that can happen
I hope it's not just bullshit because of course people will be disappointed if it is just bullshit and better let's just wait hopefully the team can immediately melt xct tokens on bittrex

bassbity

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:03:04 PM

I also heard about this and listing at Bittrex is the last hope this project can make for all investors. In my opinion this may happen later this year and we should continue to hold this coin because the value of XCT is currently very low and cannot be sold. I will trust the development team of this project again and hope that everything will go well before there is a new price increase.

There is still hope for XCT in the future if it is really listing on Bittrex, but if it is just nonsense then this project can be called a failure and the team does not develop.
oreocuy

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:52:02 PM

There is still hope for XCT in the future if it is really listing on Bittrex, but if it is just nonsense then this project can be called a failure and the team does not develop.
if it's just nonsense then XCT has disappointed everyone and can make prices fall even more, we better wait for further news about Bittrex
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 01:57:13 AM

I hope it's not just bullshit because of course people will be disappointed if it is just bullshit and better let's just wait hopefully the team can immediately melt xct tokens on bittrex

I think XCT will soon be listed at Bittrex but we cannot know when this coin is listed there because during this period there are no buyers and XCT lacks liquidity for investors. Personally, I will continue to wait for new news from the project and will invest again if there is official information about this. It may happen later this year or next year so there is no need to worry about time

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:59:06 PM

I think XCT will soon be listed at Bittrex but we cannot know when this coin is listed there because during this period there are no buyers and XCT lacks liquidity for investors. Personally, I will continue to wait for new news from the project and will invest again if there is official information about this. It may happen later this year or next year so there is no need to worry about time
I do not believe your words, if the xct token will enter the bittrex exchange, I am an active user on telegram and I join their telegram, and I don't see them say that if xct will enter the bittrex exchange...

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:38:04 PM

I do not believe your words, if the xct token will enter the bittrex exchange, I am an active user on telegram and I join their telegram, and I don't see them say that if xct will enter the bittrex exchange...

Till now, even I didn't hear any announcement about their listing in bittrex exchange and even the company team didn't announce anything about their listing. Maybe people are spreading fake news about the listing.
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 06:29:23 AM

same for question why for dev not updating proggress of Xcrypt i think the community is tired for no news update and then so far XCT i see
on latoken the price is still not up and volume is low.
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:09:21 AM

same for question why for dev not updating proggress of Xcrypt i think the community is tired for no news update and then so far XCT i see
What update are you looking for? I think they are active in providing updates, the last update was on July 26 and it hasn't been that long
If what you mean is an exchange update it looks like you have to be patient until they can register XCT for a better exchange
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:18:34 AM

What update are you looking for? I think they are active in providing updates, the last update was on July 26 and it hasn't been that long
If what you mean is an exchange update it looks like you have to be patient until they can register XCT for a better exchange
Maybe what he meant was the renewal of the exchange and if we talk about it indeed we have to wait for his team to register XCT in exchange,
and we better just trust everything in his team I'm sure they will do their best

super bako

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:39:47 PM

I think they are active friends in the social media, look at each of their social media accounts you will know. Only they may still be in the process of what will be prepared later...?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
rincoeng1986

Merit: 25

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 04:48:42 PM

Till now, even I didn't hear any announcement about their listing in bittrex exchange and even the company team didn't announce anything about their listing. Maybe people are spreading fake news about the listing.
now there is no point in continuing to speculate about where and when xct will be listed, because indeed all of that is only their own team who knows, with the continued amount of speculation that we create will certainly make us even more confused about how the news actually becomes better if we continue to be patient until there is the latest news from the xct team and it's much better in my opinion.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
manok arab

Merit: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:32:24 PM

I always ask the xct team in the telegram. When the next token sale occurs, because they have not fully raised their funds yet only a few have been reached. at that time on idex. and both of which will be done on bitforex.

khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 555

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 02:09:53 PM

I always ask the xct team in the telegram. When the next token sale occurs, because they have not fully raised their funds yet only a few have been reached. at that time on idex. and both of which will be done on bitforex.
Are you sure xCrypt will hold another sale? tokens have been traded in the market now, I think it is impossible if he wants to hold a tokensale again

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: