Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP  (Read 42196 times)
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:41:18 PM

I always ask the xct team in the telegram. When the next token sale occurs, because they have not fully raised their funds yet only a few have been reached. at that time on idex. and both of which will be done on bitforex.
Are you sure xCrypt will hold another sale? tokens have been traded in the market now, I think it is impossible if he wants to hold a tokensale again
Xcrypt will focus on products and listings in large markets,
I hope they do it quickly, given the current price of XCT is far below IEO

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:39:45 PM

The best way to make XCT token increase is development on product i think that's the only way. Listing in large market is not easy and is not guaranted can make token price increase.

I think if XCT is really listed on a large exchange then the tokens will be quite improved, but all of that costs money, is XCT able to pay big for the registration?
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:46:41 PM

The best way to make XCT token increase is development on product i think that's the only way. Listing in large market is not easy and is not guaranted can make token price increase.

I think if XCT is really listed on a large exchange then the tokens will be quite improved, but all of that costs money, is XCT able to pay big for the registration?
I think it will be difficult to do xct team because to maintain the quality of the price of their tokens, it is very difficult to do because the team also has no risk to close the price on buy orders listed on the xct tokens in the market
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 03:02:27 PM

I think it will be difficult to do xct team because to maintain the quality of the price of their tokens, it is very difficult to do because the team also has no risk to close the price on buy orders listed on the xct tokens in the market
Although it is indeed difficult but I am sure the xct team will not stay silent and will try,
and we will see further developments, hopefully there will be good news

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:56:46 PM

What is certain is that we hope for the best, that the team will be able to pay for the registration,
and if that becomes a reality I think that is good news because it can be listed on a large exchange

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:39:06 PM

Yes, we are just waiting for the best of XCT, hopefully this will really happen, if the fund is certain, XCT has already collected it and the softcap has been reached, it means that there are enough funds.
Are softcap funds included in the cost of paying for each exchange? isn't softcap only for project development and doesn't include exchange payment

UDONNA

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 06:50:27 PM

As far as I know, xCrypt EcoSystem raised money to organize its own exchange. Why wait for other exchanges to include xCrypt token in trading? If xCrypt EcoSystem does not have its own opportunities to develop its own business, why did the team has to raise investors' money?
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 12:33:21 AM

Xcrypt still only on Latoken we need a big exchange for make the improve of value Xcrypt to growth and the trading community , we hope the plan of Xcrypt still following the roadmap
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:21:56 AM

Xcrypt still only on Latoken we need a big exchange for make the improve of value Xcrypt to growth and the trading community , we hope the plan of Xcrypt still following the roadmap
not only the LATOKEN exchange, recently Xcrypt already has a new exchange, the OZINEX exchange. it's just that this is not a big exchange and is not yet listed in the CMC
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:31:00 PM

Although it is indeed difficult but I am sure the xct team will not stay silent and will try,
yes all of that will be the hope of many people I see a little progress that the OZINEX EXCHANGE token xct list, I hope this is a good stock exchange that can pump up the trade volume of xct tokens, I will look forward to this
judaspriest

Activity: 1330

C O M B O

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:35:18 PM

yes all of that will be the hope of many people I see a little progress that the OZINEX EXCHANGE token xct list, I hope this is a good stock exchange that can pump up the trade volume of xct tokens, I will look forward to this
if the price of XCT becomes $ 0.1 it will be a great progress for XCT,
traders will also be happy to see that, when will XCT enter the binance?

_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 11:48:43 PM

I have never heard of OZINEX Exchange before, but I see the price of XCT there has decreased by 55% this is not a good thing
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:26:20 AM

sorry to disappoint you, but Ozinex Exchange is not a big exchange, there isn't even a trading volume there, so this news won't have a big impact on the increase in the price of XCT tokens.

not only the LATOKEN exchange, recently Xcrypt already has a new exchange, the OZINEX exchange. it's just that this is not a big exchange and is not yet listed in the CMC
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:07:30 AM

I have never heard of OZINEX Exchange before, but I see the price of XCT there has decreased by 55% this is not a good thing
True, of course this is bad news and if I may know what caused XCT to drop to 55%,
although currently down I am sure with the passage of time XCT will rise again we just wait

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 04:29:03 PM

True, of course this is bad news and if I may know what caused XCT to drop to 55%,
although currently down I am sure with the passage of time XCT will rise again we just wait
hopefully it will happen soon, because I see the current situation there are many members who are disappointed with the current price of xct, especially those who have tested here, and many team promises have not been proven at this time

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 10:47:17 PM

i think dev xCrypt must to giving the reason and give the updating to make all the community happy , so far the price not growth and not any evalution , if the dev updating the new of plan on xCrypt we can see the proggress in future.
super bako

Activity: 1274

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:24:37 AM

hopefully it will happen soon, because I see the current situation there are many members who are disappointed with the current price of xct, especially those who have tested here, and many team promises have not been proven at this time
they have not fully sold the following IEO tokens. so I think the price of xct soared is not yet possible. if they complete the sale of their tokens is complete. there may be price expectations above IEO...

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 04:23:32 PM

the team is silent. there is no notification to come next, many people ask in the telegram but there is no answer. many people ask about your progress. and the xct token that they keep about next

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 10:46:30 AM

The value of XCT has dropped to a very low level and I believe that the value of this coin will soon rise again if they launch a new exchange in the coming time. It is possible that many investors soon feel disappointed about this investment but I believe that if XCT has a new development strategy, this coin will surely have a much higher value than the present. Anyway, I'm holding some of this coin because its current price is very cheap and has absolutely potential
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:18:26 PM

I've heard this will be listed in bittrex and so sure it will have an impact with the price of xct. Let's see what's gonna be done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: