Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP  (Read 42203 times)
super bako

Activity: 1288
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:45:59 PM

I've heard this will be listed in bittrex and so sure it will have an impact with the price of xct. Let's see what's gonna be done.
if they really want to enter the xct token into bittrex. yes, of course they tell, through their social media accounts, of course. but that news has never been seen like that. or from the information on the telegram

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Weng simok

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:57:54 PM

I've heard this will be listed in bittrex and so sure it will have an impact with the price of xct. Let's see what's gonna be done.
If this is really going to happen, surely this will have a very positive impact on the development of the value of xct tokens in the market, but can you provide details about the your  information provided, so that is not only  speculation without a reliable source of information.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:09:28 PM

If this is really going to happen, surely this will have a very positive impact on the development of the value of xct tokens in the market, but can you provide details about the your  information provided, so that is not only  speculation without a reliable source of information.
even XCT reportedly will also enter in Binance, maybe it's a rumor that the price of XCT can return at least their IEO price,
because XCT is currently very poorly in the price

super bako

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:40:04 AM

even XCT reportedly will also enter in Binance, maybe it's a rumor that the price of XCT can return at least their IEO price,
because XCT is currently very poorly in the price
yes I also saw the news. maybe it could happen if xct is listed in binance. and the price of XCT can return the IEO price. but for now there is no next continuation. and I still keep the xct token

abakr

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:51:48 PM

Airdrop already dealt? Will they still give out?
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:36:53 AM

if they really want to enter the xct token into bittrex. yes, of course they tell, through their social media accounts, of course. but that news has never been seen like that. or from the information on the telegram

Don't believe this because the issue listed in a new exchange is always kept secret and we can't be sure what will happen next so just watch and wait for official information. I recently heard that XCT is about to be listed at IDAX and this makes me feel very puzzled because this project has reported this exchange and now they want to list it at IDAX. I personally do not have much trust but hope that they can do it because Idax is their best exchange during this time.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 02:31:05 AM

Don't believe this because the issue listed in a new exchange is always kept secret and we can't be sure what will happen next so just watch and wait for official information. I recently heard that XCT is about to be listed at IDAX and this makes me feel very puzzled because this project has reported this exchange and now they want to list it at IDAX. I personally do not have much trust but hope that they can do it because Idax is their best exchange during this time.
previously they canceled the listing on IDAX because of various issues or there might be a miss communication between the XCT and IDAX team, I don't know. I am also confused why XCT finally wants to be listed on IDAX while many say if IDAX is a scam. we just hope that's is the best for xCrypt and volume can go up again after being registered on IDAX.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:03:46 PM

previously they canceled the listing on IDAX because of various issues or there might be a miss communication between the XCT and IDAX team, I don't know. I am also confused why XCT finally wants to be listed on IDAX while many say if IDAX is a scam. we just hope that's is the best for xCrypt and volume can go up again after being registered on IDAX.
I do not understand why many people shout that the idax exchange is a scam, I often use the idax exchange I feel mediocre and transactions can be said quickly,
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:42:47 PM

I do not understand why many people shout that the idax exchange is a scam, I often use the idax exchange I feel mediocre and transactions can be said quickly,
maybe from the past news that was reportedly they stole some BTC that made it possible to start from there that they stated it was the acam market. if you often trade there safely it was good. it brought good positives to a good exchange

konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:06:24 PM

they say SCAM because idax has manipulated results of IEO for some projects and some of those projects just throw then die, I also don't know whether xCrypt will have large volumes manipulated there or not after it starts trading

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:26:34 AM

yeah right, information about listing on the exchange is confidential, until the exchange agrees. most promising projects will be listed on large exchanges and mention certain popular exchanges that end up disappointing.
super bako

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:16:29 PM

all depends on the observations of each project from ourselves.  a team that makes it work we must know from the way they carry out development. so we avoid fraud. and it's not easy for that

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 04:03:29 AM

they say SCAM because idax has manipulated results of IEO for some projects and some of those projects just throw then die, I also don't know whether xCrypt will have large volumes manipulated there or not after it starts trading
I am not sure if xCrypt has a large volume if it has been traded there because so far I see no good development of XCT prices after being listed on several exchanges. prices are dropping every day and is it possible that IDAX can make the xCrypt volume go up again? while at this time I still have not received information from the team if xCrypt will be registered at IDAX.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
xCrypt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2019, 01:22:52 PM

I am not sure if xCrypt has a large volume if it has been traded there because so far I see no good development of XCT prices after being listed on several exchanges. prices are dropping every day and is it possible that IDAX can make the xCrypt volume go up again? while at this time I still have not received information from the team if xCrypt will be registered at IDAX.

xCrypt will be listed on IDAX on 30 August !

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:18:03 PM

This is good news because xCrypt will actually be listed on IDAX,
let's see later on the 30th of August and hopefully after being registered with IDAX can increase the volume of xCrypt

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 04:50:18 PM

This is good news because xCrypt will actually be listed on IDAX,
let's see later on the 30th of August and hopefully after being registered with IDAX can increase the volume of xCrypt

Yes, I also hope so, this is good news that XCT will be listed on IDAX.pro exchange, and does anyone know what the withdrawal and deposit date is?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
khiholangkang

Activity: 2058
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 01:54:30 AM

Yes, I also hope so, this is good news that XCT will be listed on IDAX.pro exchange, and does anyone know what the withdrawal and deposit date is?
After all the problems that had happened before, who said that IEO funds in IDAX were returned to investors, they finally decided to listed there?
I don't think this is good news, even if it's true that XCT will be listed on IDAX I don't think it will provide additional liquidity to XCT

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 03:14:58 PM

After all the problems that had happened before, who said that IEO funds in IDAX were returned to investors, they finally decided to listed there?
I don't think this is good news, even if it's true that XCT will be listed on IDAX I don't think it will provide additional liquidity to XCT

Why do I say this is good news because I still have an XCT token when I bought it in forkdelta before it was swapped, so I am glad XCT is listed on IDAX that can raise the price.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 05:31:02 PM

Why do I say this is good news because I still have an XCT token when I bought it in forkdelta before it was swapped, so I am glad XCT is listed on IDAX that can raise the price.
I also still keep the xct token. I hope by the entry of the xct token to the IDax exchange there will be a change. Because of that, the ones who have the xct token

Denongels

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 08:53:52 PM

I also still keep the xct token. I hope by the entry of the xct token to the IDax exchange there will be a change. Because of that, the ones who have the xct token
don't hope in my opinion because idax is no more than latoken. This exchange has a bad volume for altcoin, especially those coming from new projects. I'm sure after listing, it doesn't really bring enough noticeable changes, let's wait Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: