Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]xCrypt EcoSystem | HYBRID EXCHANGE | DEBIT CARD | SOCIAL MEDIA | AIRDROP  (Read 42198 times)
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:58:49 PM

yeah right maybe friend. if xct is put on the binance exchange choose more xct price will return to icco price. it can only exceed the price of ico if that happens. it will be good if it happens
to list there don't easy matter because it's very heavy and expensive, in my opinion making good news about their products will also make prices go up

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xCrypt (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 02:26:28 PM

xCrypt Active Markets

https://p2pb2b.io/trade/XCT_BTC

https://p2pb2b.io/trade/XCT_ETH

https://p2pb2b.io/trade/XCT_USD

https://idex.market/eth/xct

https://latoken.com/exchange/ETH-XCT

https://app.metamorph.pro/#/trading/XCT_WBTC

https://app.metamorph.pro/#/trading/XCT_WETH

callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:57:13 PM

Very very well setteled ico but few knowledge about it and I don't know too much about it I hope I do research more about it and so search more
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 05:15:19 PM

yeah right maybe friend. if xct is put on the binance exchange choose more xct price will return to icco price. it can only exceed the price of ico if that happens. it will be good if it happens
to list there don't easy matter because it's very heavy and expensive, in my opinion making good news about their products will also make prices go up
To pay the listing fee maybe need a lot of money and when the trading volume is not good enough, they will delist it. People in trading certainly choose coins that have good and useful development. So it would be better if you build a good volume in a place that has been registered by presenting the preferred product.
Undevd

Activity: 686
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 02:13:29 PM

To pay the listing fee maybe need a lot of money and when the trading volume is not good enough, they will delist it. People in trading certainly choose coins that have good and useful development. So it would be better if you build a good volume in a place that has been registered by presenting the preferred product.

That is very difficult because investors no longer believe they are better off choosing a good volume than having to raise XCT
Also CEO of Xcrypt said in telegram chat "Project has nothing to do with the tokens, our project is exchange, we didn't sold tokens to investors and for this reason can declare project failed because no investment" but "We are following roadmap and develop project with or without tokens" and "We spend more then 500.000$ on this project". So we can only wait and see what will happen.

━ ━━━━   ┃      CESTATES.io       ┃    BUY   ●   EARN   ●   SELL    ━━━━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━     Tokenized Real Estate Platform     ━━━━ ━━━ ━━
PLATO

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Don't trust "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange"

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 02:19:27 AM

Of the 7 exchanges, the price of XCT is not good, how about all this whether the team is not worried that tokens will not develop, while investors are waiting for prices to rise.
Most of these are small exchanges and have no effect on prices so XCT has not had much growth during the past period. What I expect most is an exchange with good trading volume and liquidity at any time because it is the best way for investors to trust. I am quite worried about the future of this project and if there is no timely solution a lot of investors will tend to sell more and may be forgotten if there is no new news related to the project.

All posts by me after 2012 were a compromised account. Probably by "BBOD The Best Futures Exchange". SORRY Y'ALL
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 04:58:17 AM

Of the 7 exchanges, the price of XCT is not good, how about all this whether the team is not worried that tokens will not develop, while investors are waiting for prices to rise.
Most of these are small exchanges and have no effect on prices so XCT has not had much growth during the past period. What I expect most is an exchange with good trading volume and liquidity at any time because it is the best way for investors to trust. I am quite worried about the future of this project and if there is no timely solution a lot of investors will tend to sell more and may be forgotten if there is no new news related to the project.

Yes, there is virtually no volume on these exchanges. I looked, the only exchange where the volume is slightly larger than the rest is p2pb2b.io, the project needs a cool exchange. Where did their slogan “one new exchange per week” go?
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:35:47 AM

Yes, there is virtually no volume on these exchanges. I looked, the only exchange where the volume is slightly larger than the rest is p2pb2b.io, the project needs a cool exchange. Where did their slogan “one new exchange per week” go?
Seeing this condition, there is almost no volume in this exchange, certainly it is bad news,
I hope that in the future this project can be listed on a large exchange so that it has a large volume, we will see

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 12:30:27 PM

Seeing this condition, there is almost no volume in this exchange, certainly it is bad news,
I hope that in the future this project can be listed on a large exchange so that it has a large volume, we will see
Listing in a large exchange is a necessary solution for this project because I have follow the trading volume of XCT during the past 1 month and there was really no change. Maybe there will be a new exchange due to the project itself, so it is worth the wait in the future. If that exchange still had no trading volume then I believe that the value of XCT would soon be zero and everyone here would suffer a huge loss if invested.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
wywoc

Activity: 335

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 04:07:51 PM

Listing in a large exchange is a necessary solution for this project because I have follow the trading volume of XCT during the past 1 month and there was really no change. Maybe there will be a new exchange due to the project itself, so it is worth the wait in the future. If that exchange still had no trading volume then I believe that the value of XCT would soon be zero and everyone here would suffer a huge loss if invested.
Sad but It is unavoidable. And seem like  it will come true. All of the exchanges that they have listed, have no volume as well as the dumped price. The only hope is that the project team is using the money from IEO and private sale to develop the project, and we need to forget about XCT price.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 11:51:09 PM

Sad but It is unavoidable. And seem like  it will come true. All of the exchanges that they have listed, have no volume as well as the dumped price. The only hope is that the project team is using the money from IEO and private sale to develop the project, and we need to forget about XCT price.

I don't know what was sent by the team why they listed xct in a small exchange, it was clear that the exchange was less interested,

Yes it is definitely a lot of sadness for investors because it was promised xct in a small exchange.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 01:51:01 AM

If they have a good exchange platform, it will attract a lot of investors to participate but in order to do this, XCT needs to have an average trading volume of over 1 million USD to be able to compete with other  exchanges. This project will be completed soon and they will need a lot of time to do so so please wait. I personally believe that the value of XCT will soon increase again in the near future and you should give them one more chance to do so.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Undevd

Activity: 686
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:40:32 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2019, 03:31:07 AM by Undevd

Sad but It is unavoidable. And seem like  it will come true. All of the exchanges that they have listed, have no volume as well as the dumped price. The only hope is that the project team is using the money from IEO and private sale to develop the project, and we need to forget about XCT price.
If they have a good exchange platform, it will attract a lot of investors to participate but in order to do this, XCT needs to have an average trading volume of over 1 million USD to be able to compete with other  exchanges. This project will be completed soon and they will need a lot of time to do so so please wait. I personally believe that the value of XCT will soon increase again in the near future and you should give them one more chance to do so.
CEO said in telegram chat the final version of exchange will be launched in this month. But I don't think it help increase price to IEO value. I think to reach IEO price need some big partnership announcements.

━ ━━━━   ┃      CESTATES.io       ┃    BUY   ●   EARN   ●   SELL    ━━━━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━     Tokenized Real Estate Platform     ━━━━ ━━━ ━━
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:59:44 PM

CEO said in telegram chat the final version of exchange will be launched in this month. But I don't think it help increase price to IEO value. I think to reach IEO price need some big partnerships announcements.
besides having big partner in my opinion burn token will also increase prices on market, why don't team do it?

I also think so because until now the price of XCT is still far below the price of IEO, I wonder why the price of this token is difficult for to go up while it has been listed on several good exchanges. many people ask when the price of XCT will go up high, but hopefully it can help raise the price of this token after the final version exchange has been launched.
I'm not sure if it will go up if only with this announcement but we'll see

koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 10:03:53 PM

I also think so because until now the price of XCT is still far below the price of IEO, I wonder why the price of this token is difficult for to go up while it has been listed on several good exchanges. many people ask when the price of XCT will go up high, but hopefully it can help raise the price of this token after the final version exchange has been launched.

XCT is a utility token,token will only have a use case if the exchange is built and after the fully developed exchange the token will have usage
Before the exchange is fully launched and running well, don't expect XCT price rise up to IEO prices
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:12:30 AM

XCT is a utility token,token will only have a use case if the exchange is built and after the fully developed exchange the token will have usage
Before the exchange is fully launched and running well, don't expect XCT price rise up to IEO prices

I think the value of XCT will be difficult to increase if not listed at major exchanges because everyone at this project has sold XCT to invest in a better new project. The psychology of the participants in the ICO is really unstable and that is the main reason why so many investors panic sell this coin at different exchanges. I personally will wait for the next updates of xCrypt and hope that can help investors feel more secure.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:17:43 AM

I think the value of XCT will be difficult to increase if not listed at major exchanges because everyone at this project has sold XCT to invest in a better new project. The psychology of the participants in the ICO is really unstable and that is the main reason why so many investors panic sell this coin at different exchanges. I personally will wait for the next updates of xCrypt and hope that can help investors feel more secure.
In fact, they don't need to spend a lot to list on a large exchange. They really need a good marketing team and know how to use money to pump tokens and keep that value in the long run.
For example, they can open a buy back or burn token program, offer preferential policies for investors holding for a period of more than 6 months, ...
I think that would be more effective than spending money on large exchanges while their system has yet to deliver on its promise.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:09:14 AM

It is true that so far people have already sold XCT and switched to investing in other projects that have potential as well,
I think if this project has no progress at all, other investors will also leave this project

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
manok arab

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 02:05:04 PM

unless xct is listed on a good high-volume exchange I think, like binance.hitbtc I think there will be a lot of increase for changes in the price of xct

cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 03:43:58 PM

It is true that so far people have already sold XCT and switched to investing in other projects that have potential as well,
I think if this project has no progress at all, other investors will also leave this project
I am sure more than 90% of investors have left this project because this investment does not bring any big profit to the investor and if the project is no longer developing, the value of XCT will be very low. Now their development team needs to have more important updates and must have a strategy to attract investors back to the project before things get worse.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: