Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the Decenturion project  (Read 602 times)
Natusik (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

Has anyone heard of the Decenturion project (the first state on the blockchain technology)? Maybe even someone actively participates in it? Do not you think it's a genius fraud, another pyramid? People are lured with generous promises like those that the "state" Decenturion, unlike ordinary states, will pay taxes to its "citizens", if only citizens buy the project's tokens and order a paper "passport" at a price of $ 50

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

No obvious project; no clear information; no team; no whitepaper; their logo is a 90–degree turned David Star with a missing line (very creative!); claim their DCNT token will be number one on CoinMarketCap 6 months from now while it's not even listed there; wanna–be 'citizens' pay an entry for a passport ranging between $50–$25,000 (now it's $1,500) and that entry will be paid to existing 'citizens' as 'taxes.'
Yeah, no shit. That last sentence alone guarantees that it's a definite Pyramid Scheme.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Natusik (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

No obvious project; no clear information; no team; no whitepaper; their logo is a 90–degree turned David Star with a missing line (very creative!); claim their DCNT token will be number one on CoinMarketCap 6 months from now while it's not even listed there; wanna–be 'citizens' pay an entry for a passport ranging between $50–$25,000 (now it's $1,500) and that entry will be paid to existing 'citizens' as 'taxes.'
Yeah, no shit. That last sentence alone guarantees that it's a definite Pyramid Scheme.
In addition, the project distributes bonus tokens, which can be sold in Telegram chat. I tried to sell my coins - they were written off from the account, but i did not get the payment, tech support on this occasion is silent. It is impossible to obtain truth from the representatives of the project. I'm sorry for people who believe the project and invest their money in it!
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:50:48 PM

There are around 200,000 citizens in Decenturion who got their citizenship for free. So we can look how Decenturion will start their work and then another people can decide if they want to pay to become citizen.
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

News from Decenturion market. Last week 7 new start-ups entered Decenturion market: Cyber Capital Invest, Finolog, GraphGrail Ai, RaddaR, Sponsy, Valena-SV, Travel with me.
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:52:45 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 11:23:51 PM by EvgeniyBH

The Second Congress of Decenturion Citizens will be held in Moscow on September 13.
Participants of the event:
Bobby Lee (Co-founder of BTCC),
Helen Disney (The CEO and Founder of Unblocked),
Deng Feiji (The founder of Trump Capital and the Chairman of the China Blockchain Alliance),
Ken Rutkowski (The co-founder of the #1 business radio talk show in America, “Business Rockstars”),
Aniset Gabriel Kochofa (The High Commissioner of the EECO for International Relations — Deputy Secretary General of the EECO) and others.
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:09:46 PM

For those who can not attend the event on September 13 in Moscow, there will be a live broadcast (beginning at 11:00 Moscow time on the official YouTube channel of the Decentuirion), or you can watch the event in the recording later.
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:24:09 PM

Today at The Second Congress of Decenturion Citizens a new Minister of Foreign Affairs was introduced. This post was taken by Aniset Gabriel Kochofa (The High Commissioner of the EECO for International Relations — Deputy Secretary General of the EECO).
Desmo

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:30:09 AM

There are around 200,000 citizens in Decenturion who got their citizenship for free. So we can look how Decenturion will start their work and then another people can decide if they want to pay to become citizen.
And what will be when people buy the passport of this project? What will they from it receive? The cryptocurrency is not accepted yet by the world. And the states especially not will are accepted and recognized.
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

The cryptocurrency is not accepted yet by the world. And the states especially not will are accepted and recognized.

The States are not the whole World! Cryptocurrency is actepted in very many countries as assets, and in some countries as a payment  instrument.
Cryptuenza

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:38:32 PM

What about Decenturion I liked this project at beginning, it looks like really interesting and decentralized. But what it became now? The more money you have, the more authority you have in this State. Simply put, everything is the same like in the worst capitalist countries nowadays, just with some blockchain.
SamDummy

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

as always, time will tell. I personally passed by.
I do not see anything in this project that people need.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 04:52:00 PM

I have been watching the development of the state of Decenturion, very interesting! Well-known people have been involved, ministries and departments have been created, and recruitment is underway. Many startups have already placed their tokens in this state, and all citizens are distributed tokens of these startups in proportion to the status of a citizen. Now passes the second Congress of citizens of this state in Moscow. If all conceived will develop according to plan, it will be very exciting and profitable. But prices are shocked for entry into this state, the Senator's seat can be bought for 50 thousand dollars.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

I liked the idea of first decentralised State, so I registered for it in July, it was stil for free earlier, now it costs 1 dcnt token. Now I have many tokens of about 15 startups but no Idea what to do with them. They are not listed in any exchanges, nothing!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:12:37 PM

And what will be when people buy the passport of this project? What will they from it receive? The cryptocurrency is not accepted yet by the world. And the states especially not will are accepted and recognized.

Anyone who buy the passport of Decenturion will receive tokens from all start-ups which will be entered to Decenturion's economy. And you will receive more of the start-ups tokens if buy more Decenturion Classic or Decenturion Liquid.
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:16:16 PM

Who knows when they are going to accrue the tokens of the other startups that the Decenturion accelerator has already passed? So far, 13 start-ups have been credited in the account, and 38 have already been selected.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

And you will receive more of the start-ups tokens if buy more Decenturion Classic or Decenturion Liquid.

Yes sure and you can buy Decenturion Classic really cheap now. You will get more start-up tokens, it's true and then?? You can't deposite them in any exchange, you can't sell them. Yes I know you can try to sell it inside of Decenturion system, but this process is not yet sufficiently developed and not manageable for average user.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 689

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:34:03 PM

I have never heard of the project but there are indeed a number of such projects here, it is a landing themed project that is very useful for the people above and is very detrimental to the people below, it looks like enriching people who are already rich because in order to be at the top we have to put a lot of capital and have lots of relationships but that is legitimate because most people already know it but still want to join

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Cryptuenza

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:07:30 PM

I have never heard of the project but there are indeed a number of such projects here

Heh? A number of such projects that trying to establish their own decentralized State with its territory? Give me some examples please, never heard about similar projects?
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

Yes sure and you can buy Decenturion Classic really cheap now. You will get more start-up tokens, it's true and then?? You can't deposite them in any exchange, you can't sell them. Yes I know you can try to sell it inside of Decenturion system, but this process is not yet sufficiently developed and not manageable for average user.

You can use tokend to get startups service or product. You can sell startups tokens to people who want to get startups service or product. You can wait until startups will buy back their tokens that you have. You can wait 3-6 months and sell startups tokens on exchanges.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: