Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 06:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the Decenturion project  (Read 602 times)
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

I have never heard of the project but there are indeed a number of such projects here, it is a landing themed project that is very useful for the people above and is very detrimental to the people below, it looks like enriching people who are already rich because in order to be at the top we have to put a lot of capital and have lots of relationships but that is legitimate because most people already know it but still want to join

In this project you can earn big money even if you have not a lot of  money to invest on the start. You can sell startups tokens or you can work on different jobs inside the Decenturion.
Cryptuenza

Activity: 71
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

In this project you can earn big money even if you have not a lot of  money to invest on the start. You can sell startups tokens or you can work on different jobs inside the Decenturion.

In many projects you can earn big money if you are really smart and not lazy, but I think the Decenturion is unique not besauce of that but because they are going to establish a real State! They are going even to vote for legislative draft using blockchain.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:02:29 PM

I liked the project as many of us, but now I think it turned more like Ponzi scheme. I personly took citizenship for free, and definitely time will tell more about the project that we could imagine

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

Has anyone heard of the Decenturion project (the first state on the blockchain technology)? Maybe even someone actively participates in it? Do not you think it's a genius fraud, another pyramid? People are lured with generous promises like those that the "state" Decenturion, unlike ordinary states, will pay taxes to its "citizens", if only citizens buy the project's tokens and order a paper "passport" at a price of $ 50

Quite possible. Given how much now in this market of fraud - there is simply nothing to be surprised.
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:36:01 PM

Two days ago every Decenturion citizen recieved tokens from four new startups: ALTTEX, AvailCom, mSums and UMC. So let's check the sum of tokens in your account.
Cryptuenza

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

Two days ago every Decenturion citizen recieved tokens from four new startups: ALTTEX, AvailCom, mSums and UMC. So let's check the sum of tokens in your account.

I tryed to sell it even veryy cheap but nobody needs them  Grin
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:03:21 PM

The startup tokens continue to arrive. On Friday, 9 tokens were added at once: Aworker, Diadem Network, Gridcube, injii, Invest Battle, Sidera, SolSuntech Inc, Terra Velobike, Viuly.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 11:55:15 PM

Has anyone heard of the Decenturion project (the first state on the blockchain technology)? Maybe even someone actively participates in it? Do not you think it's a genius fraud, another pyramid? People are lured with generous promises like those that the "state" Decenturion, unlike ordinary states, will pay taxes to its "citizens", if only citizens buy the project's tokens and order a paper "passport" at a price of $ 50

I think it looks like a pyramid, as you need to invite as more people as you can, as far as I am aware of it.
If you would register before some date, do not remember the exact one, then you would get the paper passport for free, not a physical one. Well, I have it, who knows where it may lead and they gave some of their tokens also, but looks like you can not withdraw them, as you need to keep some as a deposit. Please let me know if I am wrong. Anyways, I stay sceptical.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

I think it looks like a pyramid, as you need to invite as more people as you can, as far as I am aware of it.

No it doesn't look like as any pyramid, even they have not a referal program at all, just they promiss to do it in future. I am skeptical about this project too but let's stay by the facts!

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:22:14 PM

Do you really believe in such a project as a decentralized state? Obviously, this is a pyramid. I would not invest money there.

argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:23:32 PM

Decenturion is an ordinary pyramid, although with a more complex mechanism, so I did not register there, it's too complicated there ...
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:26:42 PM

Someone was present at today's webinar? Today they promised to present a new formula for a new economic model, which would be more fair. The webinar was just posted, but I have not watched it yet.
Cryptuenza

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

Someone was present at today's webinar? Today they promised to present a new formula for a new economic model, which would be more fair. The webinar was just posted, but I have not watched it yet.

No, I didn't saw a new webinar, if you find it give a link please?
Everyday so many new start-ups are coming in but I have no idea what to do with them  Grin Shocked
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

At the very beginning of their development, I paid attention to them. Then I thought it was very interesting. Cryptocurrency state-it's cool! And now I pass by all their attempts to develop further, the next extract of money which even can't promote itself normally.
Cryptuenza

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

At the very beginning of their development, I paid attention to them. Then I thought it was very interesting. Cryptocurrency state-it's cool! And now I pass by all their attempts to develop further, the next extract of money which even can't promote itself normally.

I wonder if they will really buy 3 islands for this State, the president promissed to get first one till the end of this year Smiley
Then it can become interesting again.
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:51:04 PM

I'm against the financial pyramids. I do not recommend buying these tokens. I'm surprised that such a project as Decenturion still exists.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
Italy_Foot

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:38:55 PM
Merited by timi33ooo33 (1)

I was just studying the news that Decenturion is a truly decentralized Blockchain-state. His system does not provide posts for the president or chairman, and generally the existence of any central governing body or official. Each citizen has an equal role in the project. Is there really such a state?
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:23:36 PM

I looked at the recording of the webinar. The new economic model of the Decenturion is that now the multiplier will be calculated as the square root of the number of Decenturion Liquid tokens.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:00:14 AM

I looked at the recording of the webinar. The new economic model of the Decenturion is that now the multiplier will be calculated as the square root of the number of Decenturion Liquid tokens.

But it's nothing new, I mean what u write about multiplier, some other changes of the Decenturions' economics system?
Have u a link to this webinar? Is it in English?

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

This is 100% scam and pyramid with working on a ponzi scheme. New citizens will be paying to the old one. it's obvious that all initial and current 'citizens' hope to sell out when thousands of newcomers join Decenturion.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: