Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 04:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinion about the Decenturion project  (Read 602 times)
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:14:04 AM

This is 100% scam and pyramid with working on a ponzi scheme. New citizens will be paying to the old one. it's obvious that all initial and current 'citizens' hope to sell out when thousands of newcomers join Decenturion.

How can it be scam and pyramid if I don't invest in it any dollar or btc, but every week I am getting many new tokens? Maybe this project will not succes but why do you think, it's scam?  Huh

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

This is 100% scam and pyramid with working on a ponzi scheme. New citizens will be paying to the old one. it's obvious that all initial and current 'citizens' hope to sell out when thousands of newcomers join Decenturion.

How can it be scam and pyramid if I don't invest in it any dollar or btc, but every week I am getting many new tokens? Maybe this project will not succes but why do you think, it's scam?  Huh

This is the type of scam and ponzi scheme, they give 10 hoping to get 100 or 1000, when they feel they have got a big profit then we can certainly never pay you again, don't invest again.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:23:21 AM

I when that for a long time there have registered and have forgotten about it. Then just a week ago I went in and there I had some tokens on my balance sheet that appeared to be impossible to withdraw. I do not know what for to give tokens which it is impossible to withdraw on wallet I can that that I do not know can prompt. The project is rather strange and even a person like me did not understand how to work there.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:28:06 AM

For some people, $ 50 is just a small change of coin. Someone can use this passport as a gift-drawing for their friends. What difference does this company have? With the naked eye you can see that this is just entertainment, not a serious project.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

Am not sure I can trust any Virtual Nation without a tax system. You should consider how sustainable the project will be. Would the project have Hospitals, Schools, Insurance, Pension schemes, Civil service, security, Research platforms, etc? How will they be funded and sustained?

A good Blockchain Virtual Nation should be a bit more sophisticated than Ethereum, EOS, NEO or WAVES with well decentralized applications(DApps) serving as  Facilities: Institutions, Schools,  hospitals, Security agencies, industries, markets, shopping center, recreational centers, etc
EvgeniyBH

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:04:12 PM

I when that for a long time there have registered and have forgotten about it. Then just a week ago I went in and there I had some tokens on my balance sheet that appeared to be impossible to withdraw. I do not know what for to give tokens which it is impossible to withdraw on wallet I can that that I do not know can prompt. The project is rather strange and even a person like me did not understand how to work there.

You will be able to withdraw your tokens very soon. The IT department work on project and add new fatures from time to time. In next several weeks will be new upgrade of your account and withdraw option should be added too.
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:05:40 PM

Has anyone heard of the Decenturion project (the first state on the blockchain technology)? Maybe even someone actively participates in it? Do not you think it's a genius fraud, another pyramid? People are lured with generous promises like those that the "state" Decenturion, unlike ordinary states, will pay taxes to its "citizens", if only citizens buy the project's tokens and order a paper "passport" at a price of $ 50
i have seen this project for some times and i can say that it did not manage to attract my attention maybe we shall wait

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:06:19 PM

You will be able to withdraw your tokens very soon. The IT department work on project and add new fatures from time to time. In next several weeks will be new upgrade of your account and withdraw option should be added too.
yeah that is what i am talking about i think we can wait until give this project dpgood or bad judgment right jow

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

But it's nothing new, I mean what u write about multiplier, some other changes of the Decenturions' economics system?
Have u a link to this webinar? Is it in English?

In new economic model the distribution of tokens among citizens will be more even. For example if you have 100 Decenturion Liquid now you have multiplier 10 not 100 as before.
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:26:30 PM

After new economic model was implemented another 2 startups distribute their tokens to Decenturion citizens and now you can see how many more tokens of each startup you have received.
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

Yes, I believe that this is an ordinary financial pyramid, seasoned with network marketing and extremely utopian ideology. I think that in the future such projects can be successful, but in this situation, I do not believe in its success. In a world where half the population does not have smartphones, such a project has no place.
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:49:05 PM

Yes, I believe that this is an ordinary financial pyramid, seasoned with network marketing and extremely utopian ideology. I think that in the future such projects can be successful, but in this situation, I do not believe in its success. In a world where half the population does not have smartphones, such a project has no place.

If you look on Decenturion not like on state but like on business model you can find that this model can work cause I have seen ICO that use this model.
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

I watched a recent webinar with Alexander Forostin, Nikolai Evdokimov and Maxim Sizov. In my opinion, the project is beginning to take shape of strategic development.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:41:22 PM

It seems to me that they will still not be able to fully realize their teideu, although in fact the project is very promising.

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
The Coinference

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:51:08 PM

We have reviewed Decenturion's White Paper:

https://thecoinference.com/review-decenturion-whitepaper/ (Eng)
https://thecoinference.com/ru/oбзop-decenturion-white-paper/ (RU)
https://thecoinference.com/zh/评论-decenturion/ (ZH)

Please do your own research before making any decisions.

If you have any projects that you want us to review, please feel free to contact us.
We do not and will not praise any projects, we only write facts.

THE COINFERENCE
Every coin has two sides
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:53:43 PM

In my opinion, the Decenturion project is similar to a scam project at first glance, but I cannot be sure, because there are so many videos where people really fly on an airplane with this passport.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:21:39 PM

Very muddy topic. In the beginning it was very interesting, and then it became clear that this is an ordinary pyramid, which will raise funds and throw their investors. We are waiting for news about the next deceived investors)
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

Someone is following the official news from the project. For two weeks I was quite busy and did not look at their official resources. When do they promise the next global update?
EvgeniyBH

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:35:32 PM

At one of the latest webinars, they said that they had already entered into agreements with some bank in San Marino. So, with a high degree of probability, next week we can expect the possibility of purchasing Decendurion tokens directly from bank cards.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:22:07 PM

I think this project is very interesting. The state in the crypto space Decentraon is very interesting. Created ministries and departments are working. Many startups have already begun to develop within the borders of this state. The developers are Russian, it is a little alarming, but the story of Buterin is inspiring. Over time, it will be clear.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: