Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:43:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Trash Money Token - TMT | Creating Gamification Recycling Incentives  (Read 395 times)
TheBlockchainShane (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:28:54 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 10:30:45 AM by TheBlockchainShane

Trash Money Token will be the first project to introduce a gamification aspect and reward system for consumer level recyclers. We aim to be the driving force behind motivating and encouraging people all over the world to start to recycle. We're confident that by introducing the additional rewards and incentives on top of the rewards/redemption currently available today it will spark a wave of new recyclers and drastically increase the amount of materials recycled.

More specific details to come as project develops.

SPECIFICATIONS
Coin Name: Trash Money Token
Coin Abbreviation: TMT
Coin Type: PoR/PoS/MN
PoS Hashing Algorithm: TBD
Max Supply: TBD
Block Time: 90 Seconds
Block Reward: TBD
PoW for Pre-mine only
Premine: TBD <20% [1-20 blocks] - Given to KLT holders at a TBD ratio. Remaining premine used to seed the PoR pool.
Yearly Interest: TBD
Min Stake Age: TBD hours

WHITE PAPER

WEBSITE - Coming Soon!

SOCIAL MEDIA
GitHub
Discord
Telegram
Facebook
Google+
LinkedIn
Twitter
Instagram
Medium
Youtube

OPEN POSITIONS
1. Graphic Designer - Must have experience with Adobe Suite Programs, website design, logo and brand creation, documentation design, etc. Please be able to provide a portfolio of your previous work.
Description:
-designing and creating all graphical work related to the website and social media pages for TMT
-design of documentation such as white paper and roadmap
-design logo and brand theme for TMT
-create advertisement banners and promotional material as needed
Compensation: For FT team members we can discuss a percentage of the premine, for temp workers we can negotiate a piece by piece agreement.

2. CTO and Token / Smart Contract Developer - Must have experience developing tokens utilizing smart contracts on the ethereum chain.
Description:
Will be responsible for all aspects and phases of coin/token development.
Compensation:
FT/perm position only. Competitive percentage of premine and ICO sales.

3. CFO
Must have experience in capital/investment fundraising and the related US legal/taxation regulations. Experience specifically with ICOs and crypto/blockchain projects is a huge plus. Having the required credentials to legally perform this position professionally are mandatory.
Description:
- All fundraising, financial, and legal compliance aspects of the project
- Staying up to date on the latest cryptocurrency regulations in the US
Compensation:

4. CMO
Must have prior professional marketing experience with proven results. Deep knowledge and understanding of the cryptocurrency/blockchain industry and consumer trends is absolutely necessary.
Description:
- Creation and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns
- Creation or curation of promotional material for the project
- Making sure all social media channels are managed and are being updated with project news and announcements
- Making sure all consumer inquiries are responded to in a prompt and professional manner.
- Creating and growing relationships with reputable influencers and crypto communities.
- Identifying new potential consumer bases
Compensation:

5. Mobile Application Developer:
Must have experience creating apps utilizing smart contracts on apple and android devices. Portfolio of previous work would be appreciated.
Description:
- Working with the CTO in order to develop a mobile app for consumers to claim their TMT utilizing smart contracts on apple and android devices.
Compensation:
FT to temp postion. Competitive percentage of premine or ICO sales.

6. Social Media/Community Manager:
Must have experience managing social media communities and with trends within the crypto consumer community.
Description:
- Working with the CMO to execute marketing strategy.
- Post to project social media pages and reply to responses and inquiries professionally in a timely manner
- Post and engage in meaningful dialogue with members of the community to foster community interaction
- Build rappore with influencers and other reputable crypto communities
Compensation:
FT/Perm position only. Competitive percentage of premine or ICO sales.
kondrat84

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:42:29 AM

a reference to filling in the form for KLT holders.
I hope this project will be fine.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

Which algorithm is POW? Why will the amount KLT remains on the date of May 25, why not remains the current amount on date of the swap? Or was I holding my wallet in vain all summer and getting POS?

TheBlockchainShane (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:09:53 AM

Which algorithm is POW? Why will the amount KLT remains on the date of May 25, why not remains the current amount on date of the swap? Or was I holding my wallet in vain all summer and getting POS?

The PoW period is for the pre-mine only. Majority of coins will be earned through recycling (PoR).

KLT had a snapshot taken at May 25th to eliminate the old fraudulent KLT/LSC developer's holdings. Stakes aren't being counted because it would make it exponentially more difficult and time consuming for me to verify every extra coin is actually a stake and not a deposit from an unapproved account. The community was advised to stop staking multiple times up until this point so I'm sorry if you didn't see any of those.
kreatoralex

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 02:53:22 AM

What are your next steps? What happens to the project?

TheBlockchainShane (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:23:16 PM

What are your next steps? What happens to the project?

Currently having the branding and marketing material put together and recruiting team members. Most up to date roadmap is in the white paper if youre interested about what's coming in the future.
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

Interesting and very honest way to name your coin Trash Money Token.
How much is total supply of your TMT Trash coins?

Uhu77miner

Activity: 24
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 12:48:02 AM

I "live" in project: LSC (i  have 23 million coin )... and LSC sec life , didnt know what is coin name , after ..... KLT coin ( i have circa 13 million coin ) ......  and KLT snapshot .......... 3 coin there is never any end Sad   Good luck this new coin but i not walk your way.

TheBlockchainShane (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

Interesting and very honest way to name your coin Trash Money Token.
How much is total supply of your TMT Trash coins?

We've actually decided to rename it to something more professional sounding, but still clearly conveys the concept of monetary rewards from recycling. Im waiting until I get more of the core team on board before I finalize on that number, but have been strongly considering a total supply of 10b.
TheBlockchainShane (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:54:22 PM

The PoW period is for the pre-mine only. Majority of coins will be earned through recycling (PoR).

KLT had a snapshot taken at May 25th to eliminate the old fraudulent KLT/LSC developer's holdings. Stakes aren't being counted because it would make it exponentially more difficult and time consuming for me to verify every extra coin is actually a stake and not a deposit from an unapproved account. The community was advised to stop staking multiple times up until this point so I'm sorry if you didn't see any of those.

you were the old dev of lsc and klt.. you  pedophile..  you scammer… all our  hard eraned money are nlost because of you!

The only reason Im even giving you attention is to clear my name to newcomers to this project - you're a genuinely disturbed human being and desperately need help.

Everyone meet the old developer of LSC, whose coins I have banned from being swapped to the new coin and probably is freakcoder's alias (KLT developer).

You had over 20% of the supply and relentlessly dumped on both these communities for multiple btc worth til the day of the KLT snapshot, while you lied you had nothing to do with it. Now you have the audacity to still act like you deserve anything despite that, AND not being able to pass the coin swap form like everyone else even with my assistance/direction and multiple chances.

If anyone has frustrations with how either of those projects turned out, please direct it at him/them.

Besides the one community member whose contributed, the only actual money that has been put into the revival has come out of my own pocket. Please stop hit and run harrassing me with your horrible false and tasteless accusations.

This person's known aliases are: eetw, netw, ver, tambam, and possibly/probably freakcoder/freakcoderevo/evo.
TheBlockchainShane (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:07:24 AM

I "live" in project: LSC (i  have 23 million coin )... and LSC sec life , didnt know what is coin name , after ..... KLT coin ( i have circa 13 million coin ) ......  and KLT snapshot .......... 3 coin there is never any end Sad   Good luck this new coin but i not walk your way.

This coin has nothing to do with LSC and will only be accepting approved KLT (held prior to snapshot) for the swap.

My apologies to what has happened to both of these communities, but I was also pretty heavily invested here before they went belly up so I am definitely sharing your pain.

Please feel free to do whatever you want to revive the LSC community if you wish but please be weary of the old dev (posted above), as he is extremely toxic and detrimental to the community and coin's growth.

If you'd like to do something with KLT, and ask that you contribute your efforts towards what were working on vs attempting to divide our community.

Also the LSC wallet was found to have a serious security vulnerability so Id advise to stop running that wallet immediately and **back up the wallet.dat file**, then uninstall the wallet.
tambam

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:09:53 AM

you were the old dev of lsc and klt.. you  pedophile..  you scammer… all our  hard eraned money are nlost because of you!

The only reason Im even giving you attention is to clear my name to newcomers to this project - you're a genuinely disturbed human being and desperately need help.

Everyone meet the old developer of LSC, whose coins I have banned from being swapped to the new coin and probably is freakcoder's alias (KLT developer).

You had over 20% of the supply and relentlessly dumped on both these communities for multiple btc worth til the day of the KLT snapshot, while you lied you had nothing to do with it. Now you have the audacity to still act like you deserve anything despite that, AND not being able to pass the coin swap form like everyone else even with my assistance/direction and multiple chances.

If anyone has frustrations with how either of those projects turned out, please direct it at him/them.

Besides the one community member whose contributed, the only actual money that has been put into the revival has come out of my own pocket. Please stop hit and run harrassing me with your horrible false and tasteless accusations.

This person's known aliases are: eetw, netw, ver, tambam, and possibly/probably freakcoder/freakcoderevo/evo.
  i have bought 2 million when it was at stockexchange at 8 sat!  and sold at 1 sat at Cryptohub!  because you were  dumping on us…    you have all this name .. al this  alias you were talking about…   you have some  big mental problem..  hope people  see that!  all the investor here...  invest wisely..  but  not  this !  your  choiches
reclaimcoin

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

I will be taking this project over, thanks Shane for all you've done thus far.
kreatoralex

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

Further actions or is it all over?

Kride3

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:34:59 PM

hey all,

trash money token would have been an awsome project.
but atter shane left it all went downhill.

all come back to Klout and get it back on an exchange!!

the old discord is back up and running : https://discord.gg/ER2pDn

see u guys there

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: