Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 03:39:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are here still people that want to observe support the development of Cryptos  (Read 128 times)
KingScorpio (OP)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 09:56:47 PM

Are here still people that want to discuss observe new cryptoventures under development,

or are here just speculators that speculate about the established coins

skyrocketing a new cryptoventure might get much more profits

but you have to do that right

regards

lukeclick

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:32:01 PM

I think that they are a lot of us here. As a matter of fact, I would like to think that a vast majority of us in the cryptocurrency industry are all about supporting it, for its growth and development, as this would be of great advantage to us, seeing that we have so much invested in it. There are people who are passionate about the development of the cryptosphere.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

Yeah, I think so. there are still a reasonable amount of persons that are interested in the development of the cryptocurrency industry, and are willing to support it despite all that is going on in the industry, and to think of it, I think that we need more people like these in the industry. People who are selfless when it comes to the industry, and are willing to give their support no matter the circumstances.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: