Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:15:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETF's might not be good for Bitcoin  (Read 293 times)
Raccuporly

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

Actually we will see appositive impact in the short run that means in the short run the price will rise most probably but the problem is for the long run but obviously bitcoin will implement steps to protect the investors in the long run.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

We know FTF's not be good for bitcoin.I perhaps it was not a problem, but it was only good for short-term not for long-term.we will see a momentous price rise in bitcoin.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

I think if the ETF accepts being part of the crypto world then the market price might soar back in green. currently the price of Bitcoin is decreasing, but is it possible to cause red market prices at this time because ETFs reject Bitcoin.
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

In the past we have seen that how badly BTC got affected by it and we do not want an encore of that.at least in the short term it should lead to a huge spike in the stability and value of the industry.by then we should realize that ETF isn't the answer for the decentralized coins.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

People's expectations about the ETF are decreasing. For starters, the market doesn't cares about the ETF, a demostration of this was a few weeks ago when news about some ETF getting rejected didn't have an effect on the prices (a drop), actually, the btc price shoot up after such news. Second, everyday people are figuring out that we don't need ETF to see a massive grown, we've been more than fine for the past few years where we've had a growth in both prices and adoption.

Finally, the ETF will allow more manipulation from the big whales (the sames that are dumping btc and alts right now), and that's not exactly what we want in exchange of some fresh capital in the cryptosphere. Overall, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a rebound after the upcoming SEC decision regarding the ETF, which will most likely get rejected or delayed.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

I also thought about this topic of ETH. Since I am trying to get more information about this topics so everyone will pay attention about this I hope. Because it is very important for the investors of BTC.
Hoeyreto

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

It is the most desired thing in the crypto currency market. if it would not help bitcoin or would be bad for bitcoin, the associated team would easily recognize it and would stop it to happen. So I don’t think it will be bad for bitcoin.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

I hope you are right. Invesstors should need to be aware of this and prepare for either case I think. And you have discussed a important issue about ETH and its profitability as well as its importance.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: