Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:11:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Information Heightens Satoshi Nakamoto Mystery  (Read 495 times)
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:27:50 PM

I don't think Satoshi Nakamoto will be found, I believe he decided to stay anonymous after he created bitcoin and it become popular, his account here on bitcointalk shows he is been away for too long, who knows he might still be in this forum with another account name, maybe he dumped the other account so that he won't be traced,

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
mattujusuruga

Activity: 728
Merit: 48

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:43:24 PM

I dont know anything about satoshi nakamoto, i dont their is team, or only one person. Based from the name satoshi nakamoto, in my mind from japan. but whoever is satoshi nakamoto we can only say thanks you for great future techonology, make the economy more populist, with decentalized, no one can control it
Menced1937

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:14:14 AM

I think satoshi nakamoto don't wanna come to the public. Because satoshi would have come to public long before if he/she wants. Satoshi is more focused on the development of the platform from my view.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:41:33 AM

Sathosi Nakamoto was created blockchain technology, Bitcoin and this Bitcointalk forum by the same times in 2009, i think he/she not a individual but a group that want to create new kind of technology. They are already changed their life of many people because many people was get financial freedom from crypto. I think we not need to know who they are and but we should be development more this technology to be better so wil be give more benefits for more people in the world.

WrayburnBTC

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

From my opinion i would say Satoshi Nakamoto is a group of people. They are staying anonymously which is making them more mysterious and valuable than other inventors of this community.
Este

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:24:55 AM

I think it should be stay as a mystery. People will make different theories about Satoshi Nakamoto which will be fun. And it's clear that Satoshi Nakamoto really wants privacy.
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

I was always very curious about this Satoshi Nakamoto. Is this a sing man or a group of person is uncertain. I don't think it will be possible to get the identity of Satoshi.It is a unsolved mystery for such a long time and dont think will be possible to solve in next days too.
Fakeer 666

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:31:35 AM

Satoshi made the future of the whole world. He created such an excellent raft as hard. But the ego cue ball has very firmly established itself on the world stage. Soon all countries will sell products for the crypt and this is very good.
TupMan007

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:01:21 AM

This is really irrelevant that who actually is Satoshi. We should learn to respect the wishes of people and be thankful for what he has contributed to the market instead.
PickwickRock

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:28:42 AM

It is unlikely that he/she will come out in the public eye. Let that person be. If this person wishes to be anonymous and wants to have a normal life, then we should respect the decision and be thankful instead for creating BTC.
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:33:16 AM

it seems to me that this is not one person who created bitcoin, but a trained group whose task was to create it for certain purposes. And they are obviously not going to rip this off
cryptoAB.me

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

Ten years is not a really small thing to look into who the founder of Bitcoin is but I think it I not necessarily we find out since the world has accepted the digital means of payment
Eto_mete

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:50:49 AM

We should not be so worried about the true identity of Satoshi. If he wishes to come out, he will. We do not need to put so much attention in it. The better thing instead would be to be associated with BTC and make the intention of the coin worthwhile to him.
LASSSKAR!1!1!

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:59:41 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto might always be a secret to us. He has no plans to come to the public even if we prove to be him and strong evidence is shown to the public about his identity, I think We must respect his desire for privacy and stop looking for Satoshi Nakamoto.
Lattlyined

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:50:37 AM

We should learn to respect the decision of the man who gave us BTC. But instead we are badgering him to reveal his true identity which in no way is related to the betterment of the market itself. Whoever Satoshi is, is not of any concern. If he wants to reveal himself, he will. We should not poke our nose in other people's business.
David41

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:35:40 AM

A great man Satoshi Nakamoto the creator of the decentralized network technology that called Bitcoin. He has published a new business concept in the world , which plays an important role in the economic change of the world.
mairespleet

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:55:36 PM

I don’t think Satoshi Nakamoto will come out of hiding any time soon. If the world knows about his identity then it could be threat to his life as well as to bitcoin. His secrecy is important to the development of bitcoin. But I’m always ager like others to find out who he is.
Found bt

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:23:21 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto could be an individual or an organization. Or it could be someone consisting multiple persons. Many has claimed to be Satoshi before but failed to prove themselves. I guess it will always stay as a mystery to the whole world.
Carmon

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

I don’t have any headache who or what is Satoshi Nakamoto. I just know someone has made bitcoin and it is helpful for the users and profitable at the same time. If any entity or group exists who created this crypto currency then I wish him or them good luck.
MrLBE

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:55:57 PM

This year the race to find the anonymous character, or group of individuals, who designed the peer-to-peer electronic cash system has been hotter than ever with more clues left behind — Here’s what we know so far.  If Satoshi Nakamoto wanted to come public, he/she/they would have done it already but haven't.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: