Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Motify] ✅MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM✅Masternodes✅Listed On CB✅ ALPHA LIVE ✅  (Read 2796 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kosovari

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:59:04 PM

Website looking pretty good, but can you do something with links on the main page on bt? That was hard to find.
me1507

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gon Totto

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:09:17 AM

Website looking pretty good, but can you do something with links on the main page on bt? That was hard to find.

Copied from Motify Discord, in case someone need it.

🗸 Official Website - https://music.motifyapp.io/
🗸 Alpha Website - https://motifyapp.io/
🗸 Wallets - https://github.com/MotifyMusicGroup/Motify/releases
🗸 Github - https://github.com/MotifyMusicGroup/Motify
🗸 Block Explorer - http://explorer.motifyapp.io/
🗸 Whitepaper - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zed22ZAI-oDEePKtfFV3DMjd80KQ0yUO/view
🗸 Masternode Guide - https://medium.com/@motifydeveloper/motify-masternode-setup-guide-821aa48c9beb
🗸 Announcement - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4994724.msg45052601#msg45052601
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:25:08 AM

Are you referring to the links on the thread or the links on the website?
shirokochi

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:26:31 AM

The project that can secure a place where indie artists can play an active part is interesting.
DISCORD has a friendly developer.
Go Team Motify
Crypitol

Activity: 106
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:19:53 AM

I like Motify because this project is unlike others. They're one of the very few (only?) projects to have launched with a working product. Not only with a working product, but with an exciting product to boot. We hear it all the time that projects are "The new revolutionary platform" destined to disrupt an industry. But this project may in fact be that. After doing some research on the potential adoption of the platform by the both major and independent singers. It truly is an untapped market. I've posted some excerpts by major artist below on the exact reason Motify is needed

"I'm always up for trying something. And I tried it and I didn't like the way it felt. I think there should be an inherent value placed on art."

"I didn't see that happening, perception-wise, when I put my music on Spotify. Everybody's complaining about how music sales are shrinking, but nobody's changing the way they're doing things."

- Taylor Swift

on how Spotify doesn't let users support their artist.

Further articles

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2016/03/21/why-artists-pull-their-music-from-spotify-but-not-youtube/

Go Team Motify!
Crypitol

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:24:58 AM

I also left out that the developers make the community very fun through surprise airdrops and trivia to distribute the coins.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:49:16 AM

I like Motify because this project is unlike others. They're one of the very few (only?) projects to have launched with a working product. Not only with a working product, but with an exciting product to boot. We hear it all the time that projects are "The new revolutionary platform" destined to disrupt an industry. But this project may in fact be that. After doing some research on the potential adoption of the platform by the both major and independent singers. It truly is an untapped market. I've posted some excerpts by major artist below on the exact reason Motify is needed

"I'm always up for trying something. And I tried it and I didn't like the way it felt. I think there should be an inherent value placed on art."

"I didn't see that happening, perception-wise, when I put my music on Spotify. Everybody's complaining about how music sales are shrinking, but nobody's changing the way they're doing things."

- Taylor Swift

on how Spotify doesn't let users support their artist.

Further articles

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/2016/03/21/why-artists-pull-their-music-from-spotify-but-not-youtube/

Go Team Motify!

Very great information. You certainly understand the issues we are attempting to resolved. Thanks for your support!
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

This project is indeed interesting if there are many who provide support, and hopefully, in the future, more and more support for this project will make it easier to achieve success.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:38:34 AM

This project is indeed interesting if there are many who provide support, and hopefully, in the future, more and more support for this project will make it easier to achieve success.

Absolutely! Even in our infancy we are building a very strong community of supporters who will be the foundation of this project.
tidtpro333

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

Combining electronic money with the music is an innovation in electronic money and music, you have got a creative idea. How can I buy a copyrighted song at the lowest price? Is the quality of the music high enough to attract people? What about bonuses and incentives for users? You should have the incentive program for V.I.P guests or long term so they can use Motify
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:57:24 AM

Music projects that collaborate with blockchain technology will certainly give their own color to music enthusiasts and blockchain.
Motifi will later develop and seems to be easy to promote to the public.
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

Combining electronic money with the music is an innovation in electronic money and music, you have got a creative idea. How can I buy a copyrighted song at the lowest price? Is the quality of the music high enough to attract people? What about bonuses and incentives for users? You should have the incentive program for V.I.P guests or long term so they can use Motify

Very great questions. Legally for independent artists buying a song would be fairly simple as they own the copyrights to the music and as such would have full control of the price. Those artist naturally will be incentivized to sell it at a competitive price point. For major artists, the label (copyright holders) will determine the price. With that being said, Motify will be able to offer the lowest cost to market, and subsequently offer the highest profit margins for labels due to less marketing costs. We have the ability to have songs algorithmically marketed to precise users based on previous plays, genres, playlists, locale, etc. As we grow and are able to present tangible value to labels we will begin to negotiate exclusive digital releases of new albums on the Motify platform.
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:54:06 AM

this undertaking is pleasantly desighned as well and is without a doubt intresting, if there are numerous who offer help ...

great comunity bless your heart!!!
SoulPort

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:58:27 AM

How will your copyright protection be implemented on your platform?
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

How will your copyright protection be implemented on your platform?

Great question. Copyrighted digital music will be detected through Content Id algorithms on the Beta release of the platform. Presently the alpha release requires any artist who wishes to have their songs uploaded submit a form with us and copyrights are manually validated.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:21:46 AM

If you have a bounty available for spanish translation and/or for promoting your project(in english and/or spanish crypto channels)  and/or moderate your discord/telegram english and/or spanish project´s channels, promotional banners, project´s web sites, bounty manager, I would like to reserve it!, this is my portfolio and my previous works and the list of crypto channels where I can promote your project

http://bit.ly/2HvGwNx

Please let me know if you are interested with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!

Hi, Please stay vigilant for our bounty campaign. We will be accepting translations.
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:57:28 AM

this undertaking is pleasantly desighned as well and is without a doubt intresting, if there are numerous who offer help ...

great comunity bless your heart!!!

Thanks for the support!
Crypitol

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:04:22 AM

Very great questions. Legally for independent artists buying a song would be fairly simple as they own the copyrights to the music and as such would have full control of the price. Those artist naturally will be incentivized to sell it at a competitive price point. For major artists, the label (copyright holders) will determine the price. With that being said, Motify will be able to offer the lowest cost to market, and subsequently offer the highest profit margins for labels due to less marketing costs. We have the ability to have songs algorithmically marketed to precise users based on previous plays, genres, playlists, locale, etc. As we grow and are able to present tangible value to labels we will begin to negotiate exclusive digital releases of new albums on the Motify platform.

When you say this do you mean that you will implement an algorithm that will track users data on the platform and in turn market specific songs to specific users based on the information received from this tracked data?
Motify (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:18:44 AM

When you say this do you mean that you will implement an algorithm that will track users data on the platform and in turn market specific songs to specific users based on the information received from this tracked data?

Yes our ad based business model will be based on targeted advertisements crafted from a users public information such as favorited songs, tips, repeat plays, and playlist submissions. This will allow us to have a revenue positive platform while offering a free service. We will also have a premium membership users can opt into to experience ad free streaming which will be paid in MDFY.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: