Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Marijuana Legalization : Good or Bad ?  (Read 68 times)
EllieBasti05 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:13:12 AM

For me, there are some aspects that marijuana can treat diseases like cancer, and can relax the shaky muscles.

How about those using marijuana as a vices ? and others using it to be cool?

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

For me, there are some aspects that marijuana can treat diseases like cancer, and can relax the shaky muscles.

How about those using marijuana as a vices ? and others using it to be cool?

Actually if it is for treatment and supervised by experts who know how to use it, for me there is no problem. but if the one who uses it for pleasure, it will be dangerous because there will be dangerous misuse, not to mention it will spread and be misused. so good or bad depends on who uses it.

SAMARAJEE

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

Even it is not legalized we see many problems that causing marijuana so if it gets legalize that will be a huge problem
cryptoladybug

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:12:44 PM

I think people can use marijuana, but not too much. Overuse of marijuana can be very dangerous
Armstrong70

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

Very bad to legalize
loki09123

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

It's good, the health benefits and all, until someone abuses it.  Undecided
EllieBasti05 (OP)

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

For me its bad to legalized marijuana. It will resulted to drug addiction and aside from that, Marijuana is stepping stone for new drugs that the user may take.

Marijuana has some well-proven benefits, including relief for long-term pain. But smoking marijuana can have some bad effects on your health, including making breathing problems worse. Marijuana comes from the dried flowers of the plant Cannabis sativa. Cannabis can have a psychoactive effect

Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

Great for countries that will benefit from all the taxes. Bad for the increased amount of people that will likely abuse it once it becomes socially acceptable everywhere.

Anything that dumbs of the senses is usually a method to cope with pain, or helps make a shitty situation more bearable-you won't care enough to work your way out of your reality because you're high. 

Pain is a fundamental requirement to progress. There are those of course who seem to be high all the time and are killing it at life, but this is the exception, not the rule.
vabalkazh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

Im 100% sure its for the good.
Sithawaka

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

I think people can use marijuana, but not too much. Overuse of marijuana can be very dangerous

If it gets legalized people will definitely over use marijuana

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:42:08 AM

for the sake of those using marijuana for vices, i think it is a good idea if the government can legalize marijuana, this will make the illegal consumers come out to limelight instead of hiding in the dark. By so doing, the government can begin to sensitize the consumers about the side effect of conuming such drugs. Just like what happened with tobacco. at the tail end of every tobacco casing there is this inscription that states ''the federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young''
haydrop

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:46:15 AM

People tend to be more driven to illegal acts than normal, i think if its legalized and regulated properly, the rate of abuse would reduce.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:56:59 AM

It's good for the health and it can use to some disease then it can cure it. But it can be bad by abusing this kind of drugs so that many countries don't want to be legalize this kind of drug because of the side effects of this and it can lead some bad things by abusing marijuana.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: