Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:40:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Discuss a bit about altcoin  (Read 453 times)
minhtam999 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 04:58:07 AM

Altcoin is flying high at with BTC what do you think?
I thought the shark was done and it now time to drop the bait Huh Huh
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:20:13 AM

I do not understand you for what you altcoin say and what you threw off. You can learn more.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:27:27 AM

In the cryptocurrency market
There are no laws
Some times you see that BTC climb up and take some coins with him
And some times you see BTC climb $ 100 and other currencies down by 10%
So I think there are not always links between them

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
minhtam999 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:46:00 AM

In the cryptocurrency market
There are no laws
Some times you see that BTC climb up and take some coins with him
And some times you see BTC climb $ 100 and other currencies down by 10%
So I think there are not always links between them

Yes, thank you
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

Altcoins are good to bag more btc profits, so when an altcoin pumps be sure to realize your btc profits.
Dont overly attach to altcoin as that usually doesnt end well. There are some exceptions like Monero, which i thing is one of the few legit alts.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:26:59 AM

Nowadays, holding altcoin is not as lucky as in the year 2017, but we have to hold on to expect them, may be lucky, while we see that the market is gradually recovering. get back

daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:53:50 AM

I always believe in some altcoin I choose, I know that the market will recover and then I will be rich by them, I think altcoin will be better than holding BTC or ETH

styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:12:26 AM

Alt prices aren't always dependent on BTC. There is a lot of difference in alts. Some will have a great future and others will not. I don't think they can all be lumped together.
Asherith00

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:20:46 AM

Altcoin can give you more profits especially when the price of altcoin goes high but for now all altcoin seems the price is down everybody's waiting for the bull run to gain their investment at the end it's really good to hold altcoin for long term.
AAlex48

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:26:48 AM

They have different volumes. Altcoin can be moved with small means. To move bitcoins with its capitalization, large ones are needed.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:35:36 AM

it is not "with" bitcoin, it is because bitcoin is not flying up!

bitcoin is basically stable with this tiny rises that it has per day. we have been on the rise for more than a week now and only gone up about 10%. that is not a big bitcoin rise!
and this is the main reason why altcoins are rising these days because the money is mostly moving to altcoins and pumping them. although there is still a very high chance of this being a bull trap and the whales can start dumping at any moment now.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

I do not understand you for what you altcoin say and what you threw off. You can learn more.
Its confusing, don’t know what’s the main purpose of this topic but will try to give some of my thought. Altcoins depend on bitcoin, and we see this right now when bitcoin pumps, altcoins follows so for me altcoins will not fly go beyond bitcoin, maybe not this year.
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

It may be a bait for sharks, but it may also be because investors are already beginning to believe in the market, and these may happen!
Natusik

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

You are right in something, but I want to clarify - altkoiny though grow but not evenly with bitcoin, as we can see it. The share of bitcoin in the total market capitalization of crypto currency is still dominant...
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

Exactly the price of altcoin is too low compared to the price of bitcoin. Because in August all altcoin things fall down and lose 40-60% of its value. Your outlook seems wrong or unclear to get a clear result

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

at times like this that is a normal thing to see in the market. i wouldn't really call it "fly" yet because there really ins't that much of a rise going on in the market but it is a normal recovery that we can see happening during each downtrend.
these are more like corrections when the price drops a lot, it needs to recover a little and come back up before it continues to go down again.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

The only altcoin that has moved up by a significant amount is Dogecoin. The rest of altcoins are like in their lows and it remains unseen whether this recovery is a bull trap or the real recovery leading to a new bull market in crypto.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

with the market situation, most of altcoins suffered it's prices and we can buy at lower price. If the market recovers then those alts will also slowly climb up. Although we can't predict the market I suggest you if you want to invest choose bitcoin.

haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

in cryptocurrency the price drops and rises very naturally, you have to get used to these things, if this is the right time to install and fish then do it but observe the state of the market first, you talk about fishing so you have to be prepared not to get caught.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

Holding for altcoin right now or buying fresh for me its not safe or have a medium risk,,if you want in low risk investment just buy more bitcoin
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: