Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~CHEAP~ FedEx Shipping [75% OFF]  (Read 769 times)
MasterShipper (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:40:58 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 06:29:00 AM by MasterShipper

Hello folks,

I am here today to tell you about a quick and discounted FedEx shipping service that I would like to offer the members of this community. This service will generate FedEx shipping labels for domestic U.S. shipments for just a fraction of the normal prices. Whether you want to ship something to your friend or a piece of furniture, we have your back! And not just in 3-5 days-- we have your back with the highest-end FedEx Express service: FedEx First Overnight. So whether you are selling a physical good here on BitCoinTalk within the United States, or whether you are shipping that old MacBook Pro to your best friend in New York, we've got your back.

Rules
  • NO hazardous materials
  • Unlike the United States Postal Service, FedEx can open your package at any time. Keep this in mind, as questionable content will be seized
  • Max weight is 100lb
  • Bring your own box. We'll send you a label, and you print it out and then tape it onto your own shipping material.

Details
  • All shipments up to $50 normally are a flat rate $10 from us, unless you are a known seller on here (guaranteed lower than USPS in this case)
  • Anything more than $50 is only 25% of the normal rate! This is a great deal. Example: a typical overnight package costs $150, but this will get you it for just $37.
  • Payment given advance or within 1 hr after label generation via BTC/XMR. No PayPal. No exceptions.
  • Special deals-- such as free pickups from your house, free packaging materials, and worldwide shipping-- for known sellers. PM me for details!

PM me to set up a shipment. I will need the recipient info, zip code of origin, and approx. weight in lb. From there, I can provide you with a quote from the different service options (ranging from FedEx Ground to FedEx First Overnight, which will get your package to your recipient by 8:30 AM the next day for just 25% of the normal rate). After this, we can coordinate payment. I will send you a label that you print and affix to your box.

How do I get the package to FedEx?
To get your package to FedEx, you can put it in a FedEx drop box or bring it to a FedEx Office location.

PM me if you are a seller on here and are interested in international shipments! I have special deals for you, including pickups and free FedEx boxes.

Hello everyone, I am here to leave a review of the vouch label that MasterShipper provided me with.

Long story short, the service is completely legit and the shipping process was very smooth.

I messaged MasterShipper to request a label for a fedex priority overnight package. In my case, that would have retailed for about $80 from fedex, so it was very considerate of him to accept. He responded to me quickly and made it super easy for me to print the label and track my shipment. The package was indeed delivered the very next day. MasterShipper seems to be very experienced in this type of business, and I have no doubt that you will love his rates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

I have no idea if this user is legitimate or not, but similar services have existed here before and seemed to be legitimate. Just be aware that if they print the label they are capable of diverting the package to wherever they like.
MasterShipper (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:03:54 PM

I have no idea if this user is legitimate or not, but similar services have existed here before and seemed to be legitimate. Just be aware that if they print the label they are capable of diverting the package to wherever they like.

Mostly correct-- the package can either be returned to sender or diverted to somewhere else within the same ZIP code. Either way, it does not refund the cost to me, and as such the only time at which I would have motivation to do so is when I do not receive payment. That is also why I allow for people to provide payment an hour after the label is provided. While it does hurt me financially to not receive payment and cancel the shipment, I find it worth it to send a message that I really do not tolerate scamming.

Also, in terms of your first point about legitimacy, I would be happy to provide you with a vouch label. PM me if you're interested.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:17:52 PM

Can you explain how you can offer such discounts and how it’s feasible for you to do so?
If all sounds legit and it works in the U.K. too then I may be a future customer.
It is possible for the payee to change the destination address/re-route the parcel by simply knowing the waybill?
MasterShipper (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:24:40 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 07:40:03 PM by MasterShipper

Can you explain how you can offer such discounts and how it’s feasible for you to do so?
I get volume discounts from FedEx by shipping a lot of packages using the same service. In short, what that means is that BitCoinTalk is a new market and not my first market. The prices to me are slightly lower than what I sell them to you for.

If all sounds legit and it works in the U.K. too then I may be a future customer.
It only works domestically in the U.S. for my volume discount. Right now, I cannot ship internationally due to it requiring a more significant amount of effort to operate with customs. If you are referring to shipping internationally from the U.K. to the U.S. or vice-versa, PM me and maybe we can set up something special in regards to customs labor.

It is possible for the payee to change the destination address/re-route the parcel by simply knowing the waybill?
FedEx shipping labels are routed based on ZIP code (flight operations, trucking, etc.). The payee who has the waybill can re-route the parcel to a FedEx store within the same ZIP, or presign for delivery depending on the signature required policy that you ask me to enter. If you request any change further than that to me, I will perform it to the best of my ability free or charge.

I attempt to build a brand based off of quality and trust. Given the status of your account, let me know if you would like one free label as a vouch copy.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

Mostly correct-- the package can either be returned to sender or diverted to somewhere else within the same ZIP code. Either way, it does not refund the cost to me, and as such the only time at which I would have motivation to do so is when I do not receive payment. That is also why I allow for people to provide payment an hour after the label is provided. While it does hurt me financially to not receive payment and cancel the shipment, I find it worth it to send a message that I really do not tolerate scamming.

Also, in terms of your first point about legitimacy, I would be happy to provide you with a vouch label. PM me if you're interested.

Do you have any documentation regarding the same zipcode limitation? I know with USPS you can redirect a shipment at any time to anywhere for a fee. I would be shocked if such a service does not exist at FedEx.
MasterShipper (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

Do you have any documentation regarding the same zipcode limitation? I know with USPS you can redirect a shipment at any time to anywhere for a fee. I would be shocked if such a service does not exist at FedEx.

The U.S. FAQ is less detailed due to newer website formatting than the following one, which indicates FedEx's personal definition of a reroute in the question "Can I reroute a FedEx package in transit:"
http://www.fedex.com/nl_english/contact/faq.html

The procedure in the U.S. for such a reroute is indicated in the question about changing a delivery address here:
http://www.fedex.com/us/customersupport/shipping/shipmanager/

I think on a broader level, one would need to give me a real motivation to destroy the integrity of my operation by actually calling FedEx and paying $12.50 of my money to send a package with contents unknown to myself. Again, I am happy to provide vouch labels, as well as receive payment shortly *after* the label has been created rather than before.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

The U.S. FAQ is less detailed due to newer website formatting than the following one, which indicates FedEx's personal definition of a reroute in the questino "Can I reroute a FedEx package in transit:"
http://www.fedex.com/nl_english/contact/faq.html

The procedure in the U.S. for such a reroute is indicated in the question about changing a delivery address here:
http://www.fedex.com/us/customersupport/shipping/shipmanager/

I think on a broader level, one would need to give me a real motivation to destroy the integrity of my operation by actually calling FedEx and paying $12.50 of my money to send a package with contents unknown to myself. Again, I am happy to provide vouch labels, as well as receive payment shortly *after* the label has been created rather than before.

All reasonable responses. Not trying to give you a hard time, actually trying to help by sussing you out so anyone with similar questions doesn't have to ask. Good luck.
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:13:00 PM

I get volume discounts from FedEx by shipping a lot of packages using the same service. In short, what that means is that BitCoinTalk is a new market and not my first market. The prices to me are slightly lower than what I sell them to you for.

It only works domestically in the U.S. for my volume discount. Right now, I cannot ship internationally due to it requiring a more significant amount of effort to operate with customs. If you are referring to shipping internationally from the U.K. to the U.S. or vice-versa, PM me and maybe we can set up something special in regards to customs labor.

FedEx shipping labels are routed based on ZIP code (flight operations, trucking, etc.). The payee who has the waybill can re-route the parcel to a FedEx store within the same ZIP, or presign for delivery depending on the signature required policy that you ask me to enter. If you request any change further than that to me, I will perform it to the best of my ability free or charge.

I attempt to build a brand based off of quality and trust. Given the status of your account, let me know if you would like one free label as a vouch copy.

That's really interesting. I had no idea that FedEx did that. Truth be told I haven't had the best of experience with FedEx, but with these sort of rates it's hard to say no.
Regarding the service, I'd only really need it for international shipping (UK to US and the like).
I'll PM you in due course to see what we can arrange Smiley
MasterShipper (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:47:17 AM

That's really interesting. I had no idea that FedEx did that. Truth be told I haven't had the best of experience with FedEx, but with these sort of rates it's hard to say no.
Regarding the service, I'd only really need it for international shipping (UK to US and the like).

I look forward to seeing what we can conjure up together. Note that I won't accept this as a vouch copy unfortunately, given that currently my plan is really to focus on the domestic because I don't want to have to teach people how to fill out customs forms.

Out of curiosity, what were your past experiences with FedEx?
tim-bc

Activity: 538
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

Hey, I do electronics repair as a hobby, and usually ship my packages with USPS. I'm really interested in trying one of your vouch copies.

I'll send you a PM with some of the details.

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
MasterShipper (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

Hey, I do electronics repair as a hobby, and usually ship my packages with USPS. I'm really interested in trying one of your vouch copies.

I'll send you a PM with some of the details.

This user has been provided with a copy of the service.
MasterShipper (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:54:31 PM

I have received some questions about international shipping. Right now, I am willing to offer international shipping to some known sellers on here who I know would use me *more than once.* This is also because I know they have experience filling out customs documentation properly. If you think this is you, I can offer the full global reach of FedEx International shipping. Send me a PM if you want to set up a special deal. Because it helps my business, I am really interested more in partnering with people who will be shipping more than once, so if that's not you, please do not bother at this current time.

Percent-based fee and customs labor fee done on case-by-case basis. 25% guarantee and $10 flat rate do not apply for international.
AT101ET
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

I look forward to seeing what we can conjure up together. Note that I won't accept this as a vouch copy unfortunately, given that currently my plan is really to focus on the domestic because I don't want to have to teach people how to fill out customs forms.

No worries. I don’t need a vouch Smiley
I could have been unlucky but they’ve missed a few scheduled collections, double charged import taxes and quoted me higher rates than equivalent couriers. That being said, on a business account things are supposed to be very different. 
MasterShipper (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:08:42 AM

I could have been unlucky but they’ve missed a few scheduled collections, double charged import taxes and quoted me higher rates than equivalent couriers. That being said, on a business account things are supposed to be very different. 

Other than things being different on business accounts, I will personally deal with any double charges, and will price match you to whatever equivalent courier you show me. I assure you that you have no reason to worry with my FedEx service. The only situation I have no control over is delays for reasons such as weather.

Also, a reminder that you can PM me if you want to be set up with a shipping label, whether it is a one-time deal or multiple packages. Same rates apply (unless you are PMing about international).
tim-bc

Activity: 538
Merit: 175

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:38:14 AM

Hello everyone, I am here to leave a review of the vouch label that MasterShipper provided me with.

Long story short, the service is completely legit and the shipping process was very smooth.

I messaged MasterShipper to request a label for a fedex priority overnight package. In my case, that would have retailed for about $80 from fedex, so it was very considerate of him to accept. He responded to me quickly and made it super easy for me to print the label and track my shipment. The package was indeed delivered the very next day. MasterShipper seems to be very experienced in this type of business, and I have no doubt that you will love his rates.

Ignore scammers on Skype, Telegram, etc. I will only ever contact you via forum PMs. See profile for fingerprint.
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

Other than things being different on business accounts, I will personally deal with any double charges, and will price match you to whatever equivalent courier you show me. I assure you that you have no reason to worry with my FedEx service. The only situation I have no control over is delays for reasons such as weather.

Also, a reminder that you can PM me if you want to be set up with a shipping label, whether it is a one-time deal or multiple packages. Same rates apply (unless you are PMing about international).

Will you give another vouch? Like to try this up. I'm a frequent shipper too and will be using your service often if it's legit

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
MasterShipper (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

Will you give another vouch? Like to try this up. I'm a frequent shipper too and will be using your service often if it's legit

I responded to your message. The service is definitely legit. If you use it often enough, I can also add in some extra deals, such as free pickups or free shipping supplies.
MasterShipper (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:58:40 AM

Thank you for your review. I appreciate you taking the time to post about your experience.
MasterShipper (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:34:50 PM

This shipping service can also help for, say, reselling the new iPhones and Apple Watches. Again, PM or post here for details! Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: