Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:22:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the effects of market manipulation  (Read 1750 times)
Orsen

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

Those people who control the market are the whales they have in their assets huge reserves and they do with the market need them manipulation!
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

Personally, I believe the main effect of market manipulation is that it affects the price of a token because those that manipulate this price are the big whale that is those that have big shares in the market and this affects the investors who invest in such token because when the price of the token falls, they will be at loss.
baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

If the market will manipulate by some groups I thinks many crypto enthusiasts and crypto trader will loose their money and it is a good reason for them to acquire more knowledge about the market. As we can see now news almost manipulating the crypto market especially bitcoin price.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

I think that everything that you see on the BTC charts now has to do with manipulation, there are a lot of versions about how manipulators communicate with each other, but they are not confirmed, but we understand it with you.
LaserPie

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:29:57 PM

it is true Investors are impacted by the actions. Market manipulation is an all too common occurrence, i think it's up by 37% in the last decade according to the SEC.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:59:48 PM

It is not possible to directly indicate that, this team is responsible for the manipulation. But it seems to me that large-scale investors manipulate the markets in many cases to take control of the market.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

i think it is necessary to manipulate market of a particular token or coin. it will affected by false or misleading information. i want to know more this about it.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

i think its essential to manipulate market of a particular token or coin. it will be doing something good for us. its affected by false or misleading information. Market manipulation is illegal in most countries. i want to know more this about it.
raimslii

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

You can see the crypto market is quite small so manipulating the market is natural. A lot of altcoins with small trading volume manipulation are very simple with the whales. The fact that the news is good or bad serves the purpose of manipulating the market for whales. The whales are big organizations and the money people we will never know who they are.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

market manipulation is very important. crypto market are not old than other market. there is huge possibility to make more money and crypto market is much able to manipulation if we compared with other traditional market.
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

Market manipulation is a big part of the market. From my opinion there are some people who spread false things just for maximizing their profits and make other people to lose their investments.
NeckettMarket

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:54:06 AM

There are many people behind these manipulations. I think most of the time they bring negative effects in the market. Like sometimes they force newbies to do panic sales by creating FUDs.
CoinMarKetHW

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:25:55 AM

Market manipulation is not at all a thing I can prefer. There is no necessity for this and this makes the market even more unpredictable. Some worthless coin get a huge market cap for  short time due to market manipulation and the investors fall victim to it.
Agaventy

Activity: 218

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:28:40 AM

Market manipulation can bring big changes in the market. Like if we talk about pump and dump, it is a illegal market manipulation and it can simply destroy your strategies if you don't have strong ones.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:30:04 AM

Market manipulation is not at all a thing I can prefer. There is no necessity for this and this makes the market even more unpredictable. Some worthless coin get a huge market cap for  short time due to market manipulation and the investors fall victim to it.
market manipulation bring many unpreimdicting situation . if we expect that the bitcoin is only rising when they manipulate it we have do nothing. i don't think if it is true that there's someone who manipulate it. it can bring positive or negative effect in this industry . but the good in manipulation they don't let many investor left in this industry
RetiredPlanBTC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

Market manipulation can even lead to the death of coins to some extent because the demand starts to fall on a massive scale and the moment the demand of a coin keeps falling, the coin dies.
hippygreen

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:33:58 AM

The market manipulation is very real.  Just look at the market over the last year.  This is not natural.  I have  a feeling they are shaking the market in order to accumulate before the big game is started.  One way or another the big boys are coming in. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:03:29 AM

I think market manipulation will have a double edge sword effect.
After it get manipulated to rise, then there is possibilities that the project will get more trust, but at the same times it could get dumped.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:07:48 AM

I think running in the market this way many people are of course losing and will lose funds in my trading that this market is still present with traders.

MarchionessBold

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:28:17 AM

The biggest problem due to a market manipulation is that, the coin might loose a huge chunk of demand in the market when the prices are manipulated on purpose to make the coins drop. These sort of manipulation also leads to the pump and dump situation too, where the investors suffer a lot in the dump.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: