Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the effects of market manipulation  (Read 1745 times)
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

in my opinion the effect of price manipulation is only for a moment after that many people will leave it, the NXT example only lasts a little. and who has a big role here is the biggest asset holder.
Leo mons

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:28:42 PM

The effects of manipulation are getting distracted by the manipulators. They usually do it for getting some sort of hype to attract the investors. Yes, it is needed for the new ones to do it in my belief because in a lot of ICO you need some sort of mechanism to come forward.
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

Indeed crypto is a decentralized currency there are some technical team who used to manipulate the crypto market by some factor and they stay anonymous.
David41

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:15:31 AM

That's not a easy term to define them who are connected behind market manipulation. Crypto is decentralized that's why directly nobody can't manipulate it's market.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Some team work behind and indirectly they try to manipulate crypto market. But I don't know who are them because they stay anonymous.
pobeditelvezde

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:17:52 PM

Well, it is not a secret that institutional traders manipulate market for their needs and aims. To preserve and even to multiply their own capital they trick by manipulating market. I think you would do the same if you were have a quite bug capital. I can intimate you that retail traders are not able to fight versus institutional ones so we must adapt for various market situations. It would be nice if SEC will monitor and control crypto market to eliminate any market manipulations but while it is just my dream. Actually market is mutable and we need to adapt to the current market if we want to survive this downtrend on the crypto market.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

The effect of manipulation is very simple, those figures that are now drawn by many traders can actually knock down very much thoughts, because many traders are trained to understand graphic figures.
marapundavela
Copper Member

Activity: 98

GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:13:51 PM

Market situations are mostly controlled by huge investors. If manipulation will continue, obviously this progresses toward becoming something that isn't reasonable. Also will certainly have an effect on the price of each coin

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
imagecrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

The team behind market manipulation is our own, bro. Because we ourselves trade every day and we also change and set crypto prices with trading and buying. We determine crypto's rise by buying crypto and also determine crypto drop by selling it simultaneously. That's the fact, bro.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

What is the actual effect of market manipulation of a token or coin and what is the effects  and is it necessary to manipulate market of a particular token or coin..
Who are the team behind market manipulation?
I think the biggest is the fight.
I mean not all whales wants bitcoin to go up, also not all whales wants the price to go down. All of this causes a fight between whales for the price to go either down or up and in the end it leaves us watching without doing much and we just try to hope the side we want wins.

Now of course, many people think bitcoin going up should win but in the end when you sell for a price, you wish it goes down so you can buy more. Market manipulation is not just going down for short futures, it is also going up for quick sale and purchasing more for cheaper as well, which still creates a up and down for us to marvel at.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:39:45 AM

What is the actual effect of market manipulation of a token or coin and what is the effects  and is it necessary to manipulate market of a particular token or coin..

Market manipulations is really not a bad thing for a lot of crypto people out there. With some big whales playing around in the crypto market, the prices will really have a bigger changes and because of this some will discourage and will leave the crypto world.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:36:13 AM

The effect of manipulation can be different, for example, a panic and a mass sale in order to buy cheaper. I think that any market is prone to manipulation and not just a cryptocurrency.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

Coin manipulation often occurs on the market, usually done on shitcoin. You can see it in the transaction volume. When the price of buying and selling on the trading list is far from balance, we must suspect it.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:34:28 PM

I watched the situations of manipulation, behind this are the owners of a large number of bitcoins and other funds. in this there is the benefits of course. So they get people to sell under pressure for a low price.
airinnesmith26

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

Just people who want to profit, sometimes the founders of the token. Normally pump fake volume to get interest and try to push the price up or down.
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

That will consequences in the price value of a crypto, and everyone will think that it's a network of hype systems. And things like that can be done by anyone. Sometimes devs and a whale are in it.
lukeclick

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:26:47 AM

I think that one of the effects of the market manipulation is what we are experiencing today. We have read so many things on how the whales are indirectly/directly controlling the market by their pump and dump actions, and we have seen how one of their dump actions have brought upon us this season of bear market.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:33:31 AM

Yes. I think it can happen. It happened in stocks where there are a lot of law and regulations. I don't see crypto as an exemption especially if there are no limits on the number of coin a person or organization can hold. The high volume of coins sold or bought at the same time will different have an effect on the coin price. That is clearly a manipulation which is something that is very hard to prove.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:38:30 AM

It's clearly it shown the effectants will be the movement of the market trends will dropping off because it make the supply and demand unstable.
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

market manipulation is a serious thing, a fraud in nature has no positive outcome, it has proven and happened in stocks where they manipulated the price of a cheap asset to look more expensive and turns out as a mere marketing stunt, fake publicity and fake price usually depicts loss in investments, selling fake price coins likewise could result to a massive loss in supplies where huge demands are from unsuspecting buyers, there are rumors that some exchanges are faking the supplies to manipulate buyers.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: