Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Pension Rewards -DECENTRALIZED HUMAN RESOURCE & FREELANCE PLATFORM  (Read 702 times)
bitcoinfiat (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

Decentralize and Deliver with Use Cases

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:57:07 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 05:19:10 AM by bitcoinfiat

PensionRewards Platform and Pension Coin

The Pension Rewards is a decentralized Human Resource hub for discovering qualified talent and global freelance reward ecosystem/platform that gives users the ability to interact, connect, trade/explore skills. Built on the algorithm of proof of freelance and proof of skills. The technology simplifies the process of decentralizing job opportunities, embracing skills, disrupting unemployment. Patents will be stored on blockchain, making them immutable, transparent and secure. Licensing patents will be done through smart contracts, ensuring that all parties meets an agreement.

The platform fully utilizes the capabilities of Blockchain where you could earn money by completing various tasks using Pcoin as base payment currency.

A New Initiative:
Pension Coin is a unique digital currency inspired by the pursuit of philanthropy and pareto-optimal game theory. Pension Coin offers a secure and trust-less network to disrupt the non-transparent employment model in the world by making everyone useful and get rewarded via the pension reward platform. On our network, help yourself by helping others.

More transparency:
Every transaction will be traceable via the explorer. The information stored in a block will show the distribution allocation. This will also show how rewards are distributed.

With the new transparency system which is completely unique in the blockchain world, we are building barriers which will limit the cases of unemployment, partiality, on the Reward platform. Our target is to build a user-friendly system with the aim to grant the right to freelancers, gurus, who are ready to sell their skills/fields to the decentralized labor market and make something out of it but not as a place for illegal actions/activities. To reach this full transparency is as important as to stay without any strict censorship.

Why This Project?

Pension Rewards Platform was born out of research and passion to see people connect to the outside world, hire or be employed and be happy without fear of been useless, using the strategy "Find > Make > Earn > Repeat" and also be granted the ability of having a diversified income source while aiming at expanding the spread of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

PCoin is utility token usable worldwide – Use it to pay hired freelancers on the platform [crypto token for freelancers and employers], exchange on Crypto trading sites, or exchange into your preferred fiat currency and lots more.

PCoin is going to be issued with a limited amount, therefore, once PCoin spread globally, demand of the token usage on the platform and supply will play its role in value for investors/freelancers to benefit.

The use case of PCoin will also assist the growth in no time. This is not a get rich quick project, it's a long term project with daily usage. If you think it's a get rich quick project. Please stop reading.

Around The Globe

Searching for a job can be one of the most frustrating, challenging things you’ll ever experience. Whether you’re looking to make a career change, you’re straight out of college, or anywhere in between, the job search brings about the same headaches for all of us. SENTIMENTS is one of the biggest predicaments job seekers face because most recruiters may be selfish and may not give the job to the appropriate and qualified applicants, regardless of the applicant's qualifications.

Finding the right formula to help you land that perfect job can be quite a conundrum. No matter how frustrating the process becomes, don’t lose hope as the internet and blockchain era has brought about a lot of developments and advancements in our day to day lives and how we connect and interact with the world in a blink of our eye.

It has successfully bridged the distant gaps in communication and made the world a global village of which has given every single user of the internet the ability to tap into something useful and rewarding.

There is no gain saying that the positive effects of internet/blockchain has not been felt in all sectors of human endeavors. Before now, businesses were reluctant to go on the net while neglecting marketing as a tool for business and individual growth. But today 85% of all businesses and skills oriented human rely on exploring the internet as a tool for multiple consultancy and lots more.

Pension Rewards Features/Aims/Benefits at a glance:

* A hybrid platform, i.e., a combination of Centralized & Decentralized functionality with full platform accountability.
* Enlarging more use cases of cryptocurrencies.
* Encourages youths/upcoming gurus to learn a skill while rest assured there is a reward in a decentralized world.
* Solving unemployment and decentralizing employments.
* High-standard security protocols against third-party frauds.
* Expanding job opportunities i.e Availability of work for individuals at any location in the world.
* To boycott non-transparent employment model.
* To boycott the need of waiting on the government to provide physical jobs.
* Independence from the professional market scenario in any country where Pension Rewards is been used.
* Quality and standard maintenance guidelines that have to be adhered.
* To favor honest employees.
* Full range of necessary services.
* Helping you turn your passion into profit.
* Honest reviews to help select the best partner.
* A convenient Human Resource hub for discovering qualified talent.
* Increased productivity.
* Flexible payments in a way that the platform users assigns the price of each job.
* Rating system, reputation growth i.e. The status of the employee and the customer is immediately visible.
* Earnings in the industry of the blockchain without any investment but in this case, your skills are your investment.
* Trustworthy and transparent payments system (Blockchain technology).
* Zero taxation.
* Decentralized Retirement [Retire any time].
* Find jobs anywhere as long you are connected.
* Meet new people, hook up with honest professionals anywhere.
* Get employed/hired and get paid in cryptocurrency.
* Freelancers and Employees get job fast with total transparency offered using blockchain technology.
* Employers/Companies get to evaluate millions of applicants using our reputation system to decide which applicant is best for the job.

Token Structure
A total of 250,000,000 Pcoin tokens will be released.

Name: Pension Coin
Decimal: 8
Ticker: PCOIN
Smart Contract: 0x54fafe3442d050c022b7818e50ab448303e47d30
Total Supply: 250,000,000 Pcoin
Adjustable emission: All unsold and unallocated tokens will be destroyed and additional release of tokens will not be possible.
Transparent/Secured ways to purchase tokens: Ethereum (ETH)

Stage 1 ICO [Active] | Stage 2 ICO [Not Activated] | Stage 3 ICO [Note Activated] :

Why the ICO Long?
We had to make it that way due to the crypto market conditions and so as to give more time for investors to do full research on our project before investing and our Roadmap will be updated in respect to the ICO time frame. Development of the platform will be kick-started as soon as we reach a promising Cap

Caps:
SoftCap: 12000ETH HardCap: 22000ETH

******Token Allocation******

******Funds Raised Allocation******

I'm a US, Chinese citizen can I participate in your token sale?
Pension Rewards or Teams will not be liable for any issues be it legal or financial risk that may arise if you participate from a country where ICO is not allowed.
We are not obligated to any country and our project is available for everyone on a condition of not getting third-party involved.
Contributions is not allowed for any country with strict regulations of ICO and token sale, if you must participate in our tokens sale you must first consider the regulations binding ICO in your country.

Ensure You Read Our WHITEPAPER [Includes our disclaimers too]
A whitepaper is an authoritative report or guide that informs readers concisely about a complex issue and presents the issuing body's philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.

Ensure You Follow Our Updates

Looking into the future with us? Write it down somewhere "Freelancers are the future workforce i.e the #FutureOfWork"

Decentralized Freelance Hub -ICO Stage 1 is Live| WEBSITE | PROJECT VIDEO | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | STEEM BLOG | TELEGRAM CHAT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noneten5

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

An innovative and exceptional project
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

I literally cringe on your team profile pictures. How do you exactly plan to look professional and trustworthy if you describe your team as a bunch of instagram influencer-wannabe (and seems failed to be) with their selfies inside a car?
omar123456

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:14:50 PM

is an opportunity to have extra money.  It is a relaliable and innovative platform. Come and participate Besides you will learn about the cryptocurrency's business
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

Guys,I liked Your idea to create such a freelance platform,I think the community will agree with me,it is a very convenient service for finding work and employees,and performing small tasks for a fee.I am interested in the question, will this platform be a free source, or in order to advertise the right job for example I have to pay for it?
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:50:02 AM

Admin teams, I would be so happy if you can address to my concern and reply here, especially with explanation instead of mere acknowledgement, instead of PMing me with something that's less than satisfying and only available for my eyes.
bitcoinfiat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:31:30 AM

Guys,I liked Your idea to create such a freelance platform,I think the community will agree with me,it is a very convenient service for finding work and employees,and performing small tasks for a fee.I am interested in the question, will this platform be a free source, or in order to advertise the right job for example I have to pay for it?

You do not need to make any payment at all. Your ranking and commitments to delivering a good service on your portfolio will push you to the top. By this, It will encourage everyone to do whats right.

Upgrades will be free for all loyal freelancers who delivers great and top notch service and also open to everyone who are willing to upgrade for a fee.

Are their any other question?

Decentralized Freelance Hub -ICO Stage 1 is Live| WEBSITE | PROJECT VIDEO | WHITEPAPER | TWITTER | STEEM BLOG | TELEGRAM CHAT
bitcoinfiat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:48:47 AM

I literally cringe on your team profile pictures. How do you exactly plan to look professional and trustworthy if you describe your team as a bunch of instagram influencer-wannabe (and seems failed to be) with their selfies inside a car?

Thanks. We replied you this in PM. We appreciate your query. No1 thing is transparency which has shown we are real. We understand what the entire cyrpto space has turned to and that's why you trying to review us well. PS: If we took your response personal, then we should have deleted our thread and create a new one. We aim at pure transparency. We have all our profiles linked to our website and if there is any other thing you need us to provide to show we are here to stay. Kindly request for that. Thanks

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:12:44 PM

Thanks. We replied you this in PM. We appreciate your query. No1 thing is transparency which has shown we are real. We understand what the entire cyrpto space has turned to and that's why you trying to review us well. PS: If we took your response personal, then we should have deleted our thread and create a new one. We aim at pure transparency. We have all our profiles linked to our website and if there is any other thing you need us to provide to show we are here to stay. Kindly request for that. Thanks

--image snip--

Very well, as you've change some of the pictures to a... slightly decent pictures, let's move on from the topic of your taste to "style" your team profile and move to the project details. I'd like to know more about the preferences of your brand. "Pension Reward", a freelancing platform, right? Does this project specified for connecting employer with retired people that choose freelancing (hence, pension reward) to spend their pension-time?
bitcoinfiat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:27:58 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 05:46:01 PM by bitcoinfiat

Very well, as you've change some of the pictures to a... slightly decent pictures, let's move on from the topic of your taste to "style" your team profile and move to the project details. I'd like to know more about the preferences of your brand. "Pension Reward", a freelancing platform, right? Does this project specified for connecting employer with retired people that choose freelancing (hence, pension reward) to spend their pension-time?

From the term pension. It's a reward giving to loyal workers who has retired. But we made it biased in a way that our platform can let everyone {including those who retired in a physical job regardless their age since their skills never retires} to continue working at their free time or fixed time to trade skills and connect around the world and that's another reason why its termed decentralized as well. We also tend to connect companies with loyal employees who has proven to be the best in their fields via our Platform.

Honestly mikkie. If I continue typing, I will type our whitepaper. Please kindly read our whitepaper for full info.

Thanks.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:46:09 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 06:11:19 PM by synthgauge

What would happen if the hinge joining fragments of a chain felt apart? Chain would stop being what it used to be when the hinge wasnt broken. This is to illustrate that there will be situations in ur life when u wont be able to resist the impact of negative factors from the outside and will have nothing to do but surrender to my will and serve me as if Im ur master although I dont like this scenario.
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:56:18 PM

Yes. The problem with finding a job is very urgent. Especially for people of pre-retirement age. Retraining of such people becomes quite a challenge. If your platform solves this problem, it will be good.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
bitcoinfiat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 06:11:15 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 11:29:10 AM by bitcoinfiat

Yes. The problem with finding a job is very urgent. Especially for people of pre-retirement age. Retraining of such people becomes quite a challenge. If your platform solves this problem, it will be good.

Yes. We explored the whole issues and did a thorough research to help achieve the solution. We also aim at expanding the solution as time goes on after our full launch cos the government can not do what we all want even tho they know whats right to do.

We believe in a world where we exist, problems and challenges are constant and we are also responsible to find a solution that will be decentralized globally without any issues of Racism.

Our platform aims at solving and keep solving. It's time to let everyone turn their passion into profit and make a living at the comfort of their homes while people also hire professionals to get their jobs done ASAP as well.

It's like we building a new government and society online.

Vinxent

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

Nice project! Glad to be a part of community. Good luck team!
Dimsaa

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

Admin teams, I would be so happy if you can address to my concern and reply here, especially with explanation instead of mere acknowledgement, instead of PMing me with something that's less than satisfying and only available for my eyes.

Hmm
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:59:29 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 10:13:36 PM by Miiike

From the term pension. It's a reward giving to loyal workers who has retired. But we made it biased in a way that our platform can let everyone {including those who retired in a physical job regardless their age since their skills never retires} to continue working at their free time or fixed time to trade skills and connect around the world and that's another reason why its termed decentralized as well. We also tend to connect companies with loyal employees who has proven to be the best in their fields via our Platform.

Honestly mikkie. If I continue typing, I will type our whitepaper. Please kindly read our whitepaper for full info.

Thanks.

Well, luckily I am one of those people who usually read whitepaper of a project before asking about their details, and I honestly don't ask you to type your entire whitepaper, only the reason behind the brand name is enough, as ones might failed to see the connection between the name and what it offers, especially that it is not specified on the whitepaper. Or is it? Kindly point it out to me if I am mistaken.

Nevertheless, let's talk about whitepaper. I'd like to know this thing first before other details you state and not state on the WP. One of the selling-point you offer will be a fix to language barrier (pg.13). I took an impression that your solution will enable employer/freelancer from any language to interact/hire/apply rather easily. Like, suppose I am an Arabian with minimum knowledge to english or other prime language and wanted to post a job, I still can somehow interact with a Chinese freelancer who fluent only in mandarin? Or maybe an Italian to an Indian?

And how will this achievable?

What would happen if the hinge joining fragments of a chain felt apart? Chain would stop being what it used to be when the hinge wasnt broken. This is to illustrate that there will be situations in ur life when u wont be able to resist the impact of negative factors from the outside and will have nothing to do but surrender to my will and serve me as if Im ur master although I dont like this scenario.

I'm sorry, I failed to get what you tried to convey with your message to me. Care to explain more?
bitcoinfiat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

Well, luckily I am one of those people who usually read whitepaper of a project before asking about their details, and I honestly don't ask you to type your entire whitepaper, only the reason behind the brand name is enough, as ones might failed to see the connection between the name and what it offers, especially that it is not specified on the whitepaper. Or is it? Kindly point it out to me if I am mistaken.

Nevertheless, let's talk about whitepaper. I'd like to know this thing first before other details you state and not state on the WP. One of the selling-point you offer will be a fix to language barrier (pg.13). I took an impression that your solution will enable employer/freelancer from any language to interact/hire/apply rather easily. Like, suppose I am an Arabian with minimum knowledge to english or other prime language and wanted to post a job, I still can somehow interact with a Chinese freelancer who fluent only in mandarin? Or maybe an Italian to an Indian?

The term Pension is known to everyone and I explained the term above and later in the future, if need be in case the name seem hard to pronounce, our community can vote for a rebrand  Smiley . PS: The Language aspect is in our project plan and we will strive to make that a dream come true since we aim at decentralizing. We owe our community what we promise.

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:19:49 AM

The term Pension is known to everyone and I explained the term above and later in the future, if need be in case the name seem hard to pronounce, our community can vote for a rebrand  Smiley . PS: The Language aspect is in our project plan and we will strive to make that a dream come true since we aim at decentralizing. We owe our community what we promise.

And I thought we have to agree upon the fact that your answer is not really covering the inquiry I asked about language barrier?
bitcoinfiat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 05:07:04 AM

And I thought we have to agree upon the fact that your answer is not really covering the inquiry I asked about language barrier?

Stay Tuned and Wait For Our Launch. We have limited info to let out on our technical know-how.

Wish us well.
Thanks

cutenikky

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:18:32 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 01:25:47 PM by cutenikky

This is interesting. Great and Innovative idea. I am happy to be part of the team. This I believe will boycott the need of waiting on the GOVT to provide jobs most especially with the rate at which youths and talented citizens finds it hard to make a living. I am happy to support this project and I wish my fellow team, community and believers all the best.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: