Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone hashing yet with TerraMine Hosting (powered by Cloudhashing)?  (Read 1064 times)
bitbaker54 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:13:03 AM

Anyone hashing yet with TerraMine Hosting (powered by Cloudhashing)?  Anyone have a phone number for customer service or been to their hosting center in Texas?

I'm part of the Cointerra early January batch and got an email notifying me that my miner shipped on 24 February and should be 'alive and hashing'.  But when I go to the Cloudhashing portal for TerraMine hosting customers, no contracts display and it seems no hashing is going on.  I have also tried reaching out to the Cloudhashing business development rep - the only phone number I have for Cloudhashing.... crickets.   I created the Cloudhashing account using the same email that I used for my Cointerra order so I don't think that's the problem.  I also haven't received any help from either support group.  Have I been scammed? 

some interesting facts:

'According to TerraMine Hosting's homepage:
"Our hosting partners work with data-centers which are located in very close proximity to CoinTerra’s manufacturing facilities. This allows them to deploy your systems immediately upon exiting the manufacturing facility."Did anyone get a proper shipping receipt to track their order from Cointerra?  Did anyone get their miner hashing the same day it 'exited the manufacturing facility'?

CloudHashing claimed to have a 'bitcoin' center in Austin, TX and even posted job openings for the site (]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=173316.1340].  However, you won't find Austin mentioned anywhere on their main website and you also won't find any companies registered under the name CloudHashing, Cloud Hashing, TerraMiner Hosting, TerraMinerHosting, or Terra Miner Hosting in the state of Texas - either directly or as a fictitious name..  Just ring the Texas Secretary of State at 512-463-5555 (http://www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/publicinfo.shtml) and ask like I did the other day. So it seems Cointerra = TerraMine Hosting who farmed out hosting to CloudHashing (a UK company) who, if operating legally in the State of Texas, is doing so under some other company name.  Am I missing something?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:18:13 AM

FYI, Everybody I know personally who has attempted business dealing with Cloudhashing has gotten burned.

Cointerra is actually legit AFAIK.

At least, when Cloudhashing and Cointerra both agreed to sponsor the Texas Bitcoin Conference Cointerra was the only one of the two that followed through.
kulin3422

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:49:28 AM

I ordered the cointerra miner with the host plan and I get my cointerra miner running at the cloudhashing.com now.And it takes about 3 days from you receive the email to get deployed your miner.At that time,I send some email to ask through the zenddesk support but I havn't receive any reply.And my hashrate at the cloudhashing is very low,around 1.1T-1.3T,and I request the payment for 3days,It always shows "requested",didn't send to me.And I feel very sad about the service.
cloudhasher

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Taking bitcoin mining to everybody

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 11:48:24 PM

Anyone hashing yet with TerraMine Hosting (powered by Cloudhashing)?  Anyone have a phone number for customer service or been to their hosting center in Texas?

I'm part of the Cointerra early January batch and got an email notifying me that my miner shipped on 24 February and should be 'alive and hashing'.  But when I go to the Cloudhashing portal for TerraMine hosting customers, no contracts display and it seems no hashing is going on.  I have also tried reaching out to the Cloudhashing business development rep - the only phone number I have for Cloudhashing.... crickets.   I created the Cloudhashing account using the same email that I used for my Cointerra order so I don't think that's the problem.  I also haven't received any help from either support group.  Have I been scammed? 

some interesting facts:

'According to TerraMine Hosting's homepage:
"Our hosting partners work with data-centers which are located in very close proximity to CoinTerra’s manufacturing facilities. This allows them to deploy your systems immediately upon exiting the manufacturing facility."Did anyone get a proper shipping receipt to track their order from Cointerra?  Did anyone get their miner hashing the same day it 'exited the manufacturing facility'?

CloudHashing claimed to have a 'bitcoin' center in Austin, TX and even posted job openings for the site (]https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=173316.1340].  However, you won't find Austin mentioned anywhere on their main website and you also won't find any companies registered under the name CloudHashing, Cloud Hashing, TerraMiner Hosting, TerraMinerHosting, or Terra Miner Hosting in the state of Texas - either directly or as a fictitious name..  Just ring the Texas Secretary of State at 512-463-5555 (http://www.sos.state.tx.us/corp/publicinfo.shtml) and ask like I did the other day. So it seems Cointerra = TerraMine Hosting who farmed out hosting to CloudHashing (a UK company) who, if operating legally in the State of Texas, is doing so under some other company name.  Am I missing something?

Sorry to hear you have been having difficulties using our service.

Please PM me and I will take care of your query ASAP.

CH
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:50:44 PM

I have only problems with Terramine Hosting in direct.

They have a very bad refund moral.

I wait since more than 100 days now of the refund for hosting which I had allready cancelled before they receipt the money.

2599.- US Dollar.

I have written them thousand times and only regrets from them and no money.

Not very trustfull this company.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: