Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:35:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best BTC earning site.  (Read 2562 times)
ptanmay143 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:36:34 AM

I want to create a site that will have a faucet, bitcoin for tasks, earn BTC by visiting links, earn BTC by viewing ads and many more things. So this site will be something like a combination of CoinUrl, BTCClicks, CoinAd, CoinBox, BitChest, BitcoinGet, CoinTasker and many other faucets. If a user is new to Bitcoin, he can visit this site and earn loads of bitcoins. A user has to visit various for doing work. For eg. If he wants to earn by PTC, he has to visit BTCClick or CoinAd. If he wants to do tasks, he has to visit BitcoinGet or CoinTasker. So if there will be such a site that will have these things in one place, the user will not be frustated. This site will not rely on other collector like CoinBox because the earnings will not be that micro.

Is anyone interested in this? Where should I go? What should I do first? What are the tasks needed to accomplish this task?
Any help or suggestions what should I do now?

PS. I am also thinking of an Auto-Surf for Bitcoin. It will be like an advertiser will give his page or website or link where he wants to get user traffic. Then a user will click the auto-surf and he will automatically be cycled through websites in the database. It will be like 10Khits.com where you get points for viewing sites but here you will directly get bitcoins for viewing the websites.

Thank You

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:16:56 PM

Be serious. If you dont know how to start this project better for you to :

1. Forget it
2. Learn how to do it without asking for basics.

Good luck

Kind regards
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:18:38 PM

I want to create a site that will have a faucet, bitcoin for tasks, earn BTC by visiting links, earn BTC by viewing ads and many more things. So this site will be something like a combination of CoinUrl, BTCClicks, CoinAd, CoinBox, BitChest, BitcoinGet, CoinTasker and many other faucets. If a user is new to Bitcoin, he can visit this site and earn loads of bitcoins. A user has to visit various for doing work. For eg. If he wants to earn by PTC, he has to visit BTCClick or CoinAd. If he wants to do tasks, he has to visit BitcoinGet or CoinTasker. So if there will be such a site that will have these things in one place, the user will not be frustated. This site will not rely on other collector like CoinBox because the earnings will not be that micro.

Is anyone interested in this? Where should I go? What should I do first? What are the tasks needed to accomplish this task?
Any help or suggestions what should I do now?

PS. I am also thinking of an Auto-Surf for Bitcoin. It will be like an advertiser will give his page or website or link where he wants to get user traffic. Then a user will click the auto-surf and he will automatically be cycled through websites in the database. It will be like 10Khits.com where you get points for viewing sites but here you will directly get bitcoins for viewing the websites.

Thank You
I think thats what qoinpro is doing now?
Zimbabwecoin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 04:29:40 PM

Steps to figure out:
1. Domain Name - lots of us have good ones for sale. hard to find good ones available
2. Hosting - tons of cheap options.
3. Search google for open source programs that do what you want that you could install on the hosted domain. I have never tried https://github.com/Kafkamorph/Simple-Open-Source-BitCoin-Faucet but maybe I will...

good luck

Planning to launch Zimbabwecoin in the future. Focused on building a community around it now.
ptanmay143 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:36:55 PM

Steps to figure out:
1. Domain Name - lots of us have good ones for sale. hard to find good ones available
2. Hosting - tons of cheap options.
3. Search google for open source programs that do what you want that you could install on the hosted domain. I have never tried https://github.com/Kafkamorph/Simple-Open-Source-BitCoin-Faucet but maybe I will...

good luck

Thanks for your help. I got a domain but how much size of hosting is necessary?
ptanmay143 (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:28:31 PM

I think it is too hard for me to start a faucet. I think I have to stop this project because I need a domain, hosting, etc, etc. I don't know anything about that.
I thought getting a free domain and hosting would work but I needed to have accounts on my site. Because this site was not just a faucet but also a crowdflower task, PTC, Bitcoin for Shortening links, etc. Something like a combination of all the major bitcoin earning sites. If anyone wants to create this site these are the resources that I found.
Free hosting http://www.000webhost.com/features
Bitcin Faucet https://github.com/Kafkamorph/Simple-Open-Source-BitCoin-Faucet

Please someone more experienced make this idea come alive. Please PLease PLEase
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:19:22 PM

landofbitcoins already exists.

Free web hosting & domains are terrible. It's way better to shell out ten bucks for a real domain and a couple bucks a month for real hosting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: