Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:12:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your top picks on IDEX  (Read 2294 times)
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:39:01 PM

I do not have any preferences regarding the specific crypto-currencies presented at IDEX. There are very small trading volumes on this exchange, so it is useless to consider it as a platform for active trading. This exchange is very good for selling bounty tokens, nothing more.
just like you, I use IDEX only to occasionally and not make it a place to trade regularly. the reason is because sometimes there doesn't have a high trading volume while the main need to trade is with a high trading volume, but IDEX is also a good place to sell some coins obtained from airdrop.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:42:22 PM

I am not sure if I trade on Idex I think you are less able to vote, a bigger market has many choices with extraordinary security the number of members is large and the most important is the complete coin available
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:11:15 PM

Mass Vehicle Ledger : MVL
Egretia : EGT
Dropil: DROP

very good DeX. I hope the volume will rise and rank better. DeX must be a lot.
Donotam

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

IDEX isnt good enough market, it just has low volume than others
many exchanger that better than idex, we can use binance or bittrex

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:23:52 PM

I am not sure if I trade on Idex I think you are less able to vote, a bigger market has many choices with extraordinary security the number of members is large and the most important is the complete coin available
yes i agree with u. there are many good exchangers ofc better than IDEX
besides that, i dont find the nice coin in IDEX. many of them just shitcoin

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

Hello people, What are you top picks alts on IDEX? What is  their potential? I trade now Talao, but to be honest the whole trade is based on beliefs. What about you trades?
I don't have top picks on idex exchange but I always use it to trade my tokens especially the tokens I earn in some bounties. Idex is good exchange and they have improvements.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

HOLO is my top pick and second to that are IDEX's own coins. IDXM and Aurora. These coins should only grow in value as IDEX has more success as one of the leading decentralized exchanges on the market.
But considering the low market  price of Ethereum, it is better not to make trades on Idex now and might be good to find other exchanges site with btc pairs.
That's right because it will have less volatility compared with any coins that used bitcoin pair. Remember the majority of pumps have already happened in the binance exchange site.
Idex has shitty token just like PKG, FUTURAX and many more. I will not try to trade on there.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:35:19 PM

indeed IDEX is now one of my favorite exchange places, because the website is quite light and has a large volume.
many new tokens also want listings there

CLEVER BOUNTY
gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

My best pick is CMCT,UBEX,FTX and CST this tokens are have a big potential in the future. But in idex so many shitcoins and need to remove to cleap up is that possible to happen.
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

On this exchange there are good coins and do not have coins even that the developers have abandoned and no longer develop ! This is happening because the exit on it dispassionate !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:48:44 PM

jujus I don't like transactions on idex, because besides the transaction fee is very high sometimes there is a minimum transaction limit and wd that makes our tokens locked inside
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:46:27 PM

IDEX isnt good enough market, it just has low volume than others
many exchanger that better than idex, we can use binance or bittrex
If you choose a market it must be based on each other's beliefs because if you don't always want to switch exchange, stay focused on whatever goals the important results are already working.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:07:20 PM

There is not much to choose in Idex unless they are also listed on big exchanges but for tokens that has already been develop yet not listed on exchanges its got to be the RCC token. Its a reality-clash game that is to be released this October, I did bought last month and I'm hoping to see exponential growth this year. Also the latest I've seen so far was the SURETY token which drops from $0.08 to $0.02 since last week, one of the best token to invest with. Its listed on COSS and iDex.
Mezounbanned (OP)

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:13:02 PM

I trade many altcoins on IDEXX. For example HAVV, ODEM and many more! But I made money best with HAVV!

Thanks for your suggestion! I never heard about Havv and odem.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:14:33 PM

Mass Vehicle Ledger : MVL
Egretia : EGT
Dropil: DROP

very good DeX. I hope the volume will rise and rank better. DeX must be a lot.

Thanks for suggesting. I hope it will rise indeed.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:21:46 PM

There is not much to choose in Idex unless they are also listed on big exchanges but for tokens that has already been develop yet not listed on exchanges its got to be the RCC token. Its a reality-clash game that is to be released this October, I did bought last month and I'm hoping to see exponential growth this year. Also the latest I've seen so far was the SURETY token which drops from $0.08 to $0.02 since last week, one of the best token to invest with. Its listed on COSS and iDex.
Thanks for great insight! I now stack a bit with Edenchain. I underestimate how much more it may drop. So i wait it to recover. But it looks it now at the good bottom
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:23:44 PM

My best pick is CMCT,UBEX,FTX and CST this tokens are have a big potential in the future. But in idex so many shitcoins and need to remove to cleap up is that possible to happen.
Thanks. I bought Ubex officially today also doing bounty.
Mezounbanned (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:26:12 PM

jujus I don't like transactions on idex, because besides the transaction fee is very high sometimes there is a minimum transaction limit and wd that makes our tokens locked inside
This is true! Those are the drawbacks. Minimum withdrawals is really high like x15 to the binance ones.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

This is true! Those are the drawbacks. Minimum withdrawals is really high like x15 to the binance ones.
in any case, the money data has not yet reached the level of the game platform judge to have a good rating. Based on this, some features are very different from the more rated trading platforms and have some negative features.
RockBar0

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

I never traded on IDEX because this place is quite bad place, not meet the needs for the trader. So I always choose to trade on forkdelta if the coin has not been officially exchanged
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: