Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE SERVICE] 🚀 FREE Masternode Coin Incubation & Development Services 🚀  (Read 242 times)
icotrex (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 09:25:55 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 07:19:43 PM by icotrex

IMPORTANT UPDATE: we decided to offer our services for FREE, tell us about your project, if you have a great idea and a team to work on your idea we can make the coin for you (we reserve to ourselves 10% of the premined coins), if your coin succeeds we make some money, if your coin fails, well...

MN COIN INCUBATION & DEVELOPMENT SERVICES

We offer Masternode Coin Incubator and Development Services. With this ANN we will show you step by step how to successfully launch a Masternode Coin in 4 weeks using our development services. So, let’s begin…

HOW TO LAUNCH A SUCCESSFULL MASTERNODE COIN AND NOT DIE IN THE SHITCOIN LIST?

- Developing the concept:

First of all you need to understand that creating a new coin is not a rich quick scheme. There are so many shitcoins around and we are no longer on 2012 so if you want to start a new coin just because you want a premine to dump the coin on the first week in an exchange you are wrong, it just won’t happen, the industry has evolved to a point where that it’s just impossible.

Now that we made that clear we should proceed, on this stage you probably have an idea about a problem that your coin wants to solve. But you need to ask yourself if your idea is really that useful, you need to answer this question before you proceed: WHY USE MY COIN and not just Bitcoin or Ethereum or another top coin?

- You: “Because MyCOIN will become the next Bitcoin!!!”

I’m sorry but it won’t happen, you are wasting your time and your idea is not that great.

If the only use for your coin is to trade on an exchange, it guarantees that the price will crash soon after the coin gets into an exchange, as we have seen with sooo many coins.

So, if your idea for the next Bitcoin is to create a coin to be traded on an exchange you are going to fail. Your coin needs to solve a real world problem, you need a Unique Selling Proposition (USP).  

1. Your coin must make a proposition to the consumers/users/miners/masternode investors -not just words. "Buy this coin, for this specific benefit."

2. The Coin USP must be one the competition cannot or does not offer. It must be unique.
-You: “MyCOIN is Decentralized, Private, Instant, Anonymous, Secure”

Not a chance...

3. The proposition must be strong enough to move the masses, i.e., attract new users/miners/investors by itself and not just because of a strong marketing campaign (like every f#$!ing DApp out there).

Now that you have an idea and is a great idea that will attract users you have to start working on the pre-requirements

• Name of your coin: just a suggestion, do not call it xyzCOIN, avoid the word COIN if you can.
• Domain names: if you can, go and buy yourcoinname .org / .com/ .net / .cash / .network/ .io/ .tech/ even .rocks and buy all asociated domains too (coinpay, coincash, coinexplorer, cointalk, coinpool, etc)
• Register an Official Bitcointalk account and start posting NOW so you can level up to Jr. Member and post images in the official ANN.
• Register your official accounts on Social Media and forums (Email accounts, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube, Telegram, Discord, Medium, Steemit, etc)
• Work on your coin specifications: algorithm, total supply, premine, block rewards (miners/masternodes), block time, etc.
• Register a Github account and we will start working on your repository
• Start working on the whitepaper.  
• Start working on a Roadmap with achievable timelines (1-3 years)
• Develop and launch a website (landing page with your whitepaper and a countdown showing the launch date of your coin)
• Pre-Announce your launch and start working on the community
• Optional: you can start working on a Pre-Sale of your coin starting on the second week, we can help you to elaborate an exclusive marketing plan and todo list to have everything ready to start your pre-sale

OUR SERVICES

Coin Dev X11/ Scrypt / NeoScrypt / Quark / Xevan

- Source Code (We can fork DASH and other MN coins X11/ Scrypt / NeoScrypt / Quark / Xevan)
- Wallets for desktop (Ubuntu/Windows/Mac OS X)
- Block Explorer (Iquidus)
- Seed nodes
- DNS Seeder
- Paper Wallet Generator
- Masternode automated installer

PRICING

Normal Price: 0.5 BTC
Includes all of the mentioned services

MN INCUBATION: FREE
Includes all our services
We take 10% of the premined coins.
We continue working with you as part of the DEV TEAM with support 24/7

TIMELINE
Week 1
- First Alpha release of your coin for testing
Week 2
- Source Code / Wallets for desktop
- Seed nodes / DNS Seeder / Explorer / Mining Pool
Week 3
- Paper wallet generator / MN Installer
- Final release if the coin meets your expectations

PAYMENTS
We accept Bitcoin
50% in advance

Contact us with your enquiries at Telegram @icotrex_alex or send me a PM. Best regards and we look forward to start working together.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icotrex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

We also want to announce that we'll be launching our own coin very soon to showcase the entire process involved in the launching of a MN coin using our Services, we want to make it as a step by step tutorial or a journal with all the stages clearly defined and executed.
tai9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:38:24 AM

I saw your message on the Bitcoin forum and I found it really not working!
People do not seem interested in it, and I think your advertising campaign is not good I have a lot of experience managing forums!
I can help you manage the bonus campaign, community and more, please contact me by email: taiyeuhuyen13@gmail.com or telegram t.me/huutai12
icotrex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

We just updated our prices and want to offer an extra 20% discount on our services for teams interested in our Incubation service (we take a percentage of the premine)
icotrex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

If you are just starting with the concept of your coin and need help to write a Whitepaper here you have a great article about "How to Write White Papers People Actually Want to Read (Free Template)"  https://coschedule.com/blog/how-to-write-white-papers-templates-examples/
icotrex (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:55:58 PM

just for this week we offer a special discount for new coins

X11 and Neoscrypt: 0.25 BTC

Quark and Xevan : 0.35 BTC

Request your new coin today. (50% tostart and 50% at the end)
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 06:46:17 PM

I sent you a DM and an email but haven't heard anything. Are you still around?
icotrex (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

I sent you a DM and an email but haven't heard anything. Are you still around?

I'm very sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation, took some weeks to visit family and friends.

We are changing our OP, it seems that nobody is willing to pay for a coin so we are offering some of our services for free from now on. Please read our OP again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: