Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin after 5 years?  (Read 2751 times)
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:50:18 PM

Bitcoin will be up so much just like now. Like now it is like 7000 USD but probably it will go up up to 100000 usd or so. We never know. I didn't either expect that bitcoin might grow 20k last year tho.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:12:20 PM

Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?

In 5 years i think each people will have cryptocurrency because they will need it for a payment.
And in 10 years, every international payment in this world will using cryptocurrency
rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

We all know that bitcoin is too popular and even it's market price is dropping but still there are lots of people willing to invest and with this i strongly believed that bitcoin price today is multiplied by 5 times after 5 years starting this year.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:32:47 PM

Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?
I think the answer of this matter is still biased, because we can not give the exact prediction about it. But, as a person who believe in the power of bitcoin, i think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more stable than now.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

I believe that in 5 years we will see a price of 500k for one bitcoin and maybe more

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

In 5 years i think each people will have cryptocurrency because they will need it for a payment.
And in 10 years, every international payment in this world will using cryptocurrency
I dont think so, its because government will not allow bitcoin to be the main currency of the world. It maybe part of our future currency but it will never replace fiat money. And also we know that if you used bitcoin as a payment, you might loose profit when its price increase because bitcoin is volatile, means that its price is changing and its unpredictable if its going to increase or decrease.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

5 years is not a short time in our rapidly developing world.it is not known what paradigm of human development will be adopted.bitcoin will definitely take a worthy place in this development
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

If the customers and investors  are still in trust and believe in bitcoin maybe after five years ,the  bitcoin will stay strong and progressive and still very popular in the digital world, because of the support of the people who join cryptocurrency.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:16:17 PM

In the next five years, bitcoin could be very cheap. Only because new blockchains are coming with new features, already mining is not so profitable and so many people leave mining. In nearest future could stay only huge mining companies.

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

I think what will happen with bitcoin in the next 5 years will increase higher than this year's price. because the development of bitcoin prices every day is also increasing.
Yeah you're right bitcoin in the next 5 years it become more progressive and it become more successful and popular all over the world cause the development of bitcoin it continues increasing his value.
aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

In the next 5 years, BTC will be replaced by a new coins which borned on new platform, new technologies. Or BTC will keep its ladership on cryptocurrencies and will be a real digital gold, accepted by governments and banks. Any thing can happen.
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

I think it is always and always pump, we can see that it would improve but there are some country added to the place who ban bitcoin.  In every success there are problem so when the price reach it's highest price, there's a tendency that it would fall down as we see now.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
ACCOUNTSTRADER

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

I think that in 2023 BTC will be the currencie of some countries... Will see mate  Cool
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

Every year Bitcoin continues to show its development, although there is a lot of news that attacks Bitcoin, but in reality Bitcoin is still able to show its prowess by being able to attract the interest of the community. the longer there are more and more people who are interested in Bitcoin and Crypto, and this is what makes me sure that Bitcoin has a limited amount, its value will be very high within the next 5 years.
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

it seems to me that we have a bright future for the next five years, so I think that bitcoin will increase its value sufficiently

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:41:47 PM

I think after 5 years the bitcoin price will increase up to the moon and many people in the world will engage cryptocurrency and many crypto companies offers more trademark system to the person who wills to earn.
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:43:24 PM

In my own opinion, I think bitcoin in 5 years will be the same as the past happenings in bitcoin. History repeats itself so I think the movement of price will be the same as the past.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

Bitcoin has, seen as an asset, outperformed almost every other asset on Earth over and next five years. However, we cannot predict with certainty the Bitcoin value going forward simply because almost everything in the World can affect price and it is impossible to factor, anything other than a very small few of, these factors so I strongly believe bitcoin is going to be  high in five years coming.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 02:57:41 PM

The bitcoin price will reach $ 50000 in the next five years. Bitcoin is still a force in the world of electronic money. Investors still choose bitcoin as a target for sustainable development.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

I believe that there will be lot of challenges that will come and hoping that 5years after  Bitcoin will surpass all the challenges negativity of people that spreads different negative feedback of Bitcoin without knowing the true value of the business.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: