Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin after 5 years?  (Read 2751 times)
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?

Analysts of the Static Group published a study, which said that within five years, the good part of digital currencies will rise in price, while others - will depreciate.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:13:23 PM

in the next five years bitcoin will be fully accepted and its use adopted by all, both inviduals, private companies and government. though no one can tell what happens in the future accuarately, but i strongly believe in few years to come, we will see bitcoin grow stronger and see it become used in all parts of the world
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?
Bitcoin will still live while some people are still in doubt in bitcoin they will just lose their opportunity in the future while they already sold some of their investments. With all of these FUD news coming out nowhere only noobs could actually believe on what the article are saying, they shouldn't invest feelings toward the market if they want to gain a good profit and help the community of cryptocurrency.

Wong Goblog

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

I think bitcoin will be a popular thing until 5 years ago, I'm sure the number of users will continue to increase because everyone feels the benefits, and investing now is good and profitable.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

I think bitcoin will be a popular thing until 5 years ago, I'm sure the number of users will continue to increase because everyone feels the benefits, and investing now is good and profitable.
even now, bitcoin has become popular throughout the world. well, even people must have heard the name bitcoin. well, I predict more when in the next 5 years, bitcoin will have a high price and will be searched throughout the world.
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:09:55 AM

What will happen to bitcoin in 5 years? I think, it's possible that bitcoin will be widely used and accepted by many countries and that price will be triple or maybe higher by then. Also, it's possible that successful ico project  will be widely used. Blockchain is future of internet and I believe in 5years, people specially businessmen already explored it and regular and ordinary people will be able to utilize blockchain on their daily lives.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

Well I hope in the next 5 years mass adoption will most likely to happen and proper regulation in every country must be rolled-out. Blockchain technology especially bitcoin must be very popular in the near future because of its decentralized features and transparency, its exciting too see how this technology will change the way current systems will change in the future.   

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

I think in 5 years the bitcoin rate will fluctuate.The only thing that will change in 5 years so it is capitalized.I hope that she will exceed today's figures 10 times at least

I am sure that at any time the price of bitcoin will fluctuate, this is because the concept of decentralization works perfectly so as to make everyone more confident and optimistic about the new system of bitcoin.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Henri Cartier

Activity: 236
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

Currently, Bitcoin (BTC) is trading at $7229.1784. Even though Bitcoin has been experiencing frequent fluctuations, we believe that Bitcoin will soar up. Bitcoin will reach the $10,000- $15,000 mark by the end of 2018.

2019 will be bullish for Bitcoin, it will reach up to $20,000 by the mid of 2019. By the end of 2019, the Bitcoin price will reach $23,499.

In the year 2020, the first quarter will see a minor surge up to $25,000, after which it will jump up to 30,000 dollars in the third quarter. By the end of the year, Bitcoin will be valued at $33788.5.

Bitcoin will touch the $50k mark in the year 2023, which will take the crypto market to a whole different height altogether.

After 5 years, Bitcoin will be used more often by more people, i.e, the real-time use case will be increased, which will make it even more powerful.

For more detailed Bitcoin price prediction visit here - https://coinswitch.co/news/bitcoin-price-prediction-2018-btc-price-may-touch-15611-usd-in-2018-updated-08-30-2018

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:07:14 PM

After all this issues and bad news thrown to bitcoin,look how dominant this coin stand.

Price dumping is not real,because every fool people here comparin*or making the price of December 2017 to the price today in which unfair because crypto price experience bubble last year and what we have now is the right and truthful value we must accept.

So the future of bitcoin after five years is fully bloom and being accepted by 99% of the people worldwide

SaeedKhan996

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

Simple, Mass Adoption. 2018 was Huge, But it was just 2%, The big boys still have to come in, Facebook, youtube etc.
Temujhin

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

I cannot see or predict the state of bitcoin in the next 5 years, what is clear is that there may be changes in crypto and I hope that old or new investors should not be too affected by incorrect issues, and I want new investors who start arriving to change the more potential state of bitcoin.
I really hope that prices can soar in the coming year compared to the current bloody year
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

Some thing big will going to happen after five years such as it may become the main currency or it become the global currency.

Bitcoin $6500 is bitcoin to the moon and back. Remember since 2016 Bitcoin got banned in China and India.

bitconnect.com owner got arrested in India for $13 billion ponzi using bitcoin. Bitcoin has to be clean of criminal and illegal activities to survive as a digital asset.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

The bitcoin price will reach $ 50000 in the next five years. Bitcoin is still a force in the world of electronic money. Investors still choose bitcoin as a target for sustainable development.
this will be predictable depending on how the current market conditions are, there are two possibilities that prices may increase because every year the price of bitcoin is always rising, but it could go down because looking at the market today August 2018 is a bitcoin weak point from its appearance.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:28:25 PM

Can bitcoin last up to 5 years? of course all depends on this year and 2019, if the price of bitcoin can skyrocket like 2017 then I am sure that in 5 years the price of bitcoin can reach $ 100k, but if this year the price cannot reach $ 10k then 5 years more the price of bitcoin is around $ 1000 .
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:53:31 PM

If to think of a period of 5 years, that is a huge term, especially in crypto, when so many news are out nearly daily and something happens.
The major thing to happen is more investments in crypto, better exchanges, more liquidity and hopefully mass adoption around the world along with the regulation. I think that is quite real to happen within 5 years.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:47:57 AM

Let's admit the fact that bitcoin is here to stay, no matter what these bad news, bad opinions that are giving people fear that's the reality of it. Bitcoin is like the early age of internet where there are people who have saying that its not going to work but well what's now with internet? its not just a want now but its part of our daily living and companies wont work out if they don't have it. The same with bitcoin, time will come where bitcoin will have that characteristic.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

actually this is a thread that is often asked by other users. the answer remains the same, dude. in my opinion, the price of bitcoin is very difficult to guess, but we can only predict it. no one knows what the price of bitcoin is after 5 years, but I think the price of bitcoin in the future will be what the current market is doing.
BlackSociety

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:37:10 AM

I think that in the next five years, Bitcoin will be recognized by more people, because even gold needs to go through this stage, but now Bitcoin has a better partner - blockchain!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:38:29 AM

I think that in the next five years, Bitcoin will be recognized by more people, because even gold needs to go through this stage, but now Bitcoin has a better partner - blockchain!
It will also be known to the majority of college students all over the World. It might be also used in our daily lives. I believe that five years from now, many people will be rich because of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: