Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to bitcoin after 5 years?  (Read 2748 times)
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

I'm sure and optimistic that the future of bitcoin will soon recover, today is a record of poor bitcoin performance, the price dropped more than 13% and I hope today to be the lowest point and prices immediately skyrocketed like last year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PickwickRock

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

I have high hopes that bitcoin will be considered as a day to day mode of payment beside fiat money. Maybe it will be legalized in many parts of the world. I also think that it will reach at least $150,000 per coin. There is still more potential of bitcoin and it has so much to offer. It can exceed our expectations in next few years.
Adyle

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

The future of bitcoin seems to be bright and bright. The price has risen again after the down fall in the beginning of this year. Once SEC permits bitcoin for the ETF then the position of the bitcin in the market will go higher.
Baooroe

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

It is hard to predict for crypto currency coin like bitcoin for the next five years. But can assure you that it will not vanish at that time. It is the most efficient crypto currency in the history and the price of it is rising again.
MilfordGannon

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

Bitcoin has brought a revolutionary change in the economy. And there will be more revolution within the next 5 years. Its price will increase significantly. This is a great thing. As an investor, I have full confidence in this.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:56:36 PM

Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?
If I see the development of Bitcoin it will have a long term, but if you question the next five years, it may still have a long term, and if the market price will definitely rise and fall, my experience from the previous year will increase every year, but if in 2018 I don't know if the market price will soar, everyone will definitely ask what the current situation is?
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

there are some things about bitcoin reaching the next 5 years. maybe bitcoin can grow high at a high price or maybe bitcoin will be destroyed easily. this can happen because many predictions are not accurate to see bitcoin in the future.
Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:17:48 PM

there are some things about bitcoin reaching the next 5 years. maybe bitcoin can grow high at a high price or maybe bitcoin will be destroyed easily. this can happen because many predictions are not accurate to see bitcoin in the future.
The price could probably be gaining correction free price and likely to have stable price. If we're holding enough amount right now we need to have a strong faith that our asset has a higher potentials to grow even those alts that we had.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:41:37 PM

I think bitcoin in the future will be very expensive, can you see from the condition of total supply of bitcoin that has been very limited and the higher demand makes bitcoin very expensive then you must be able to take advantage of this movement and you can enjoy the benefits in the next 5 years .
alinalovedoogie

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

Recently bitcoin take a strong possition on crypto world and it's developing it's feature and in future it will developing more and many new people wilol be interest on it.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:55:17 PM

..for sure,,Bitcoin will still exist for the next five years,,probably the price of it will pump and rise again going to its peakest value that everyone's awaits..if this happen then everybidy will be happy..for the reasin that they will become rich again and again..so stay and hold all your Bitcoins and do believe in the power of it..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

Recently bitcoin take a strong possition on crypto world and it's developing it's feature and in future it will developing more and many new people wilol be interest on it.
This is what I think what will happen on bitcoin that after 5 years many people are using this platform. Yes the adoptions will grow and the value is increase than today. Many things will happen in bitcoin that may surprise users.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Andika23

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:15:19 AM

As the crypto world grows each time, the market mainstream of Bitcoin gets larger and larger with increase demand following. With time, thus next 5 years, Bitcoin's value will triple on the coin market cap as the limited supply and increase demand will cause a great shoot in value.
Remember, bitcoin is still in the beta version and there are more features to be added which will pull the market to itself.
David41

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

Bitcoin will legal in many country then and it will be come forward to be the common currency on world wide. Prosporus future will be waiting for BTC after 5 years again.
BamBog

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:39:56 AM

This is what I think what will happen on bitcoin that after 5 years many people are using this platform. Yes the adoptions will grow and the value is increase than today. Many things will happen in bitcoin that may surprise users.
Surely will happen when many dev are unite to adoptions Bitcoin into their company system, especially finance platform. When Bitcoin has become mainstream and accepted over the world for legally transaction, value of Bitcoin can be increasing as it is self, no need any of good news just to makes market go green zone.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:49:44 AM

The supply will be lower than it is today after 5 years. The price level will be much different as it is today and the demand will surely be more globally.
There is no increase in the supply of bitcoin while demand will continue to rise, that is the key why I am convinced of the future of
bitcoin and why I dare to hold bitcoin for the long term, because in the end the price will be pushed up because of demand..
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:22:31 AM

Almost every year news and issues against bitcoin spread everywhere. The price dump and pump. The scam accusations against bitcoin seems normal. Some people think it is ponzi. Limited supply of bitcoin. Being decentralized. There are so many reasons of bitcoin to stay stronger and stronger every year. In the next 5 years what do you think to happen on bitcoin?

After all this issues and bad news thrown to bitcoin,look how dominant this coin stand.

Price dumping is not real,because every fool people here comparin*or making the price of December 2017 to the price today in which unfair because crypto price experience bubble last year and what we have now is the right and truthful value we must accept.

So the future of bitcoin after five years is fully bloom and being accepted by 99% of the people worldwide
99% of worldwide adoption in 5 years’ time is a lot to expect and also unrealistic.

I am not saying that adoption would not have increased, but if we are relating to worldwide, we also have to understand that some people do not even have access to these information that we have, technology and internet is even an issue for some third world, underdeveloped countries, and in that vein, they make up quite a number of percentage in the world population as well, not to talk of those who personally just do not like digital age for some reasons best known to them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:52:30 AM

I think bitcoin in the next 5 years, bitcoin can be very expensive and bitcoin can be one of the solutions to world economic problems that will occur in the future and bitcoin that has a digital currency that is very useful for the future and more efficient.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

I think bitcoin in the next 5 years, bitcoin can be very expensive and bitcoin can be one of the solutions to world economic problems that will occur in the future and bitcoin that has a digital currency that is very useful for the future and more efficient.

wow , your predictions are too positive . good for you that you think that  way,  i hope many people will also follow your vibe because as what i see most people in the crypto world are too conscious about their investments .  they always feel nervous and most of the time they are panicking wherever they see a bad market .

anyway ,  in my own views i think bitcoin in 5 years will now improve its performance because bitcoin right now , do still have a lot of issues that needs to be patch in order to call it the best .
jaumeg

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

Great things are going to happen according to experts Bitcoin will be widely adopted, and the price will triple of the current price or increase 400% just like what happen for the last five years, Bitcoin is always in the headline in every country it is a sign that massive adoption is coming.
I DO NOT believe in every single word of those experts, just tell me if they buy BTC in their wallets, if yes, OK, no problem, if not, get out from my eyes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: