Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the PHONE NUMBER/EMAIL for Mt. Gox Poland?  (Read 968 times)
JustGotGoxed (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:13:01 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 10:49:55 AM by JustGotGoxed

I have an 8 thousand euro SEPA transfer to Mt. Gox Poland that had NOT yet been credited to my Mt. Gox account when the site went down.

Meaning it should still be with Mt. Gox Poland.
My bank says they cannot get contact with the receiver and therefore cannot get the funds paid back. So obviously I would like to get contact with the receiver.

I know where I wired the money:
MT. GOX POLAND INC. SP. Z O.O.
     PLAC POWSTAŃ CÓW WARSZAWY 2
     00-030  WARSZAWA
     POLAND

Therefore I want the phone number AND email address for the above, please? I have read other threads on here but dont see any actual phone number listed.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

Isn't the Polish address just a registered office and not an actual business office?  

I think all support is handled out of Japan.  It's unlikely that the funds which are in their Polish bank account are going to be treated differently to the funds in their Japanese bank account.  They seem to have counted all of their bank accounts in their assets so your deposit is probably now tied up in the insolvency process.

You might find this thread helpful. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=488883.0

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
borskiBartek

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:29:56 AM

Hello,

I am in the same situation as you.
i live in poland and made transfer to same bank.
maybe we can work togather

Bartek
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: