Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto advice for newbie  (Read 4106 times)
Falconet

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:06:34 PM

I would advice to invest only low amounts of money specially on bitcoin, stick to the top ten cryptocurrencies for the moment. as they are the most reliable and easy to get into.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:19:42 PM

If you are a novice and do not understand trading, then the best strategy for earning on crypto-currencies is simply to keep your tokens. Because the technology is still very new and did not reveal its potential. There is much to grow
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

the most important thing in investing cryptocurrency is patient and careful. if we can do that, then we can make a profit. it's not easy to study the cryptocurrency well. we have to expand our experience so we can learn from the experience itself. that way we will be trained to be able to make decisions well.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:57:23 PM

The most important thing is not to go somewhere until you figured out in this area. Also, as many here already wrote, that need stock up on patience. You shouldn't expect to become a millionaire in a short time. The first time it will be hard you will only learn, but the main thing is not to give up. Especially now, when the market situation is not very pleasant. But believe me, when the market recovers, you will be pleased with the results. So just keep working.

Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:16:48 PM

In crypto you need to be dynamic, just follow the flows of the market. You or me didnt have much money or potential to control the market. Just follow it.

The principle needs to be true, but if it is too rigid then we ourselves will be destroyed

BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:19:08 PM

The most sincere and practical advice for Newbie at the time of the current market volatility is not to invest in this market, especially investment in ICO because the risk will be very high. Most ICO campaigns are currently delaying the issuance of Token due to concerns that a fall in the market rate will lead to a fall in Token rates. Therefore investing in ICOs as well as cryptos at the present time is not advisable.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

Collect sufficient knowledge before investing and don't invest all what you have in crypto because it is risky.Have patience in waiting for the rewards and don't be greedy.
Ritaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:59:08 PM

there are very basic tips like not investing more than you can afford to lose, and others like emotions and money don't get along well together, there are also others like researching a lot before investing and a good general advice for all newbies is not to try to trade, you lose a lot before you start to earn something, if you don't have the right experience.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:11:02 AM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

Best advice is to analyze correctly where you are going to invest . In my suggestion its ok to invest in crypto which is in top 100 in coinmarketcap so at least you can avoid in the "risky" thing even though investing in crypto is risky in the first place .
tinemaeda

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:17:02 AM

If you're going to invest in crypto, first, you must do some research about the certain project you're interested in. By the way, don't forget that don't invest money that you can't afford to lose.
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:50:22 AM

For a newbie in the present market conditions, I will advice you take your time to study the market, the good projects the ones with historical data to back up their success before you invest. I do not recommend investing in ICOs for a newbie because it is very risky and even experts get it wrong sometimes.
tinglei5

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:13:58 AM

At present, this market has been in the trough for a long time, but I believe the market will rise again, so what you need to do for novices is to invest in the trough and maintain enough patience to hold their cryptocurrency. In the future, they will be able to Get huge profits.
yhan2x

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:28:24 AM

For the newbies, learn first. Try to understand first the situation and gain knowledge on how they manipulate their coins.market price are totally not stable, we dont know what will happen on the market at the end of the year. So need to think first if you want to get huge income.in the future
kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:29:32 AM

Please ask yourselves... is the coin I’m investing in secure, fast, scalable, great development team and community? If not... that coin isn’t going anywhere. It’s a pump and dump. Having a small supply raises the price but in reality it will never be a “merchant” coin. Invest in the coin that has the ability to be the coin for commerce. Do your research.. invest in the coin that meets that criteria. Don’t go after the advice of an investor who is sitting on a bag waiting for you to buy up the price before they dump.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:38:52 AM

I think you can learn while investing in this forum, you can discuss with other friends, you can also read interesting posts about crypto in the thread. I also suggest you to join crypto telegram groups, you can learn At ICO sites that offer information about ICOs, you can visit the ICO bench or ICO holder site.
97bj91

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:39:09 AM

This is a very important stage and this can develop or affect your interest more in crypto world due to the market status but the best advice will be to watch and learn so as not to rush to invest in the long line because there is more to learn before investing, I have seen people being in crypto for a while even invest in the wrong line just because lack of investigation.  More so avoid silly mistakes so as to get your right tokens. Good luck.

Thanks for this! Do you mind explaining more about the silly mistakes I can make? I'm interested to learn more about this, so I can be more cautious. TIA  
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:50:28 AM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

If you already gain the basic knowledge on crypto then I would say that definitely check out the top 20-30 coins in the marketcap. This is really the point where coins are in a good sale so research and invest at them at the same time.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

I think we need to learn the knowledge of encrypted currency with patience. The market is too impetuous nowadays. It is easy to operate in the market environment. Don't invest easily. The risk is very great.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:06:37 AM

As a newbie my advise to you is that you should not rush into investing into crypto currency, take your time to study and learn more about the space before making an investment into the space. that's my advice.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
lykakokelley123

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:23:34 AM

this current situation try to learn fast as you can because this situation is a good time to buy more coins but the problem is, you are a newbie and you need to know more about the project before investing into sometime you didnt know that is why i need you to study and learn first  and if you know some of the good info about the project and find out how to decide if the project is good or bad then its about time for you to invest in altcoin since every coins is in a dip
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: