Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:00:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto advice for newbie  (Read 4106 times)
Richandyoung (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:53:18 AM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eranoba02

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:59:06 AM

My advice for crypto newbie is to try and work for at least a month then wait for your reward, all member here are here till make extra money
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:03:36 AM

What can be the best advice for a newbie due to the present market status on learning or investing?

There is one amazing quality you need in the cryptocurrency community, and that is patience, in this world you also need knowledge about the workings of the blockchain technology, so whatever you want to do whether trading, bounty campaign etc you must learn before you dive into the market.

HOMT

Powered by,
jay sd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

Do not invest all your money by aiming for getting rich quickly. There are no any ways like that. If you want to invest then get the knowledge and experience by exchanging your idea with other members. If you want to trade then learn it well before doing anything. Although your rank is newbie I don't know what level of a knowledge you have. Best thing is to learn before doing anything.
Abdullah.dhariwal

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:05:13 AM

I just want to say them that patience is the key to success. don't get trapped in pumping groups. never thought you can be rich in one day. best of luck
LikaForw

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:07:44 AM

I think the best cryptoconsultant is a forum. Here are real people with real life stories. And I think they will tell you how to act better than anyone else. And most important of what itself to protect
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:08:41 AM

This is a very important stage and this can develop or affect your interest more in crypto world due to the market status but the best advice will be to watch and learn so as not to rush to invest in the long line because there is more to learn before investing, I have seen people being in crypto for a while even invest in the wrong line just because lack of investigation.  More so avoid silly mistakes so as to get your right tokens. Good luck.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

First research about crypto , investment and market trend. Then after that, think and decide if you are ready to invest. If you are , start small and build from there.

vinayak2628
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:54:41 AM

I have only one suggestion, Buy in drop and sell in only profit.... Prices are fluctuated every day. But don't scared one day you will get profit definitely.
tableofcontents

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

First is observe is the market. Study the historical information of the market, and then learn how to read whitepapers, investigate the team, learn the trends in the market.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

Research, I mean it, do not react to anything too quickly. People will keep telling you this coin or that coin or its going up so fast or going down so fast. In crypto the people who do not react too quickly wins by a big margin.

Stay cool, calm down research what you want to do read as much as you can and sleep on it and the next day if you still want to do it than you can do it.

If you react too quickly and do something silly than you lose money, when you lose money it starts to look like not a good idea and you start to shy away from the market, the best thing that can happen to a newbie is to make money first, if you start with making money than if you lose money you will know that there is still chance to make it back but when you start with losing money than you start to wonder if its even possible to make any money from this.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:56:22 AM

The best advice for every newbie is to be calm and be theirself
Don’t hurriedly do anything
Nor hurriedly makendecisions

You need to be calm and positive
Avoid fud
Avoid fomo and gain more knowledge
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

My advice for beginners is bounty campaigns. It's work, work and work again. Also it is necessary to choose projects very carefully. And the main thing is to have patience. And wait for the time of the crypto and its price will go up. For beginners, who start trading, the main thing is not to trade on emotions.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

Are you this newbie or you are talking to other newbie? if you are the one that's on this situation and you see the market status as something bad. Change that mindset. Learn and invest at the same time but if you are not so sure of what you are doing, start learning the basics. But if you have some shed of what's happening to the market this is a good opportunity to do both at the same time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:04:00 PM

For me, it would be nice if you familiarize yourself how cryptocurrency works, what are its purpose, how it was being use for online payments and transactions, how it changes the price and what are those factors that changes the price of bitcoin and other altcoins. It would also be perfect if you start on doing your own research specially about security of your funds and wallets where to store your cryptocurrencies.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
itoybtc

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:16:56 PM

I want to share something specially my experience in this kind of business if you are a newbie the first thing you should do is to know first the significant why crypto is created and research about the background of the crypto for you to have an idea. Second know the strengths and weaknesses of crypto for you to be ready if there will be up's and down in the market. Third and last you should have these attributes for you to survive and become sucessful the determination, persistence, perseverance and patience if you have this good attributes you will become successful and you will have a brighter future.
larks500

Activity: 616
Merit: 114

Bountylord.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:22:59 PM

Just learn more about cryptocurrency and don't trust to ICO ratings. Be sure that you made self research of project and it really attractive from your point of view. Also you must understnad than long term investments is more safe.

kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

knowledge is important so researching about crypto is the best thing to do. this forum have many tips and guides as well as experience of people. also be positive all times and don't think negative.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

Don't jump into conclusion just because you read something from sources we don't know if it's legit. Help the market recover from the dip and not the other way around. There are newbies who also bring so much FUD to the community. Also, learn how to trade. You can still gain profits even in the market as red as now.
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:33:55 PM

As of now,There are newbies who also bring so much FUD to the community. Also, learn how to trade. You can still gain profits even in the market as red as now.all member here are here till make extra money
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: