Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Careful with Social Media Tips  (Read 2755 times)
Vangar (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

Social media is a good source for learning on how to use strategies and at what time. Just keep in mind that many traders offer their advice for a particular situation in a particular time.
You should design your own tactics, at your own pace. There is no guarantee that everything you see in these guides will work out for you the same way it did for posters. Keep learning, trade, and draw your own conclusions.
https://www.cryptocointrade.com
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Social media is a good source for learning on how to use strategies and at what time. Just keep in mind that many traders offer their advice for a particular situation in a particular time.
You should design your own tactics, at your own pace. There is no guarantee that everything you see in these guides will work out for you the same way it did for posters. Keep learning, trade, and draw your own conclusions.
not all in social media are good some of them are fake or they want you to destroy of what you have
okorocrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

Thank you for this post, you have just said it all. I understand that the social media is littered with materials about trading and most of these are obsolete. What I do is to work out my strategy that will be in tune with present realities. I try to marry technical analysis to fundamental as both work hand in hand to govern the market. 
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:04:47 PM

if they were giving advice and explained real strategies then it could have been good, because even if they don't work for every situation the explanation itself could give you some experience in dealing with different situations and to know how the market generally works and how you should make profit from it.

but the real problem is that they always disguise their nonsense pumping attempts as an investment or trading advice. we have lots of groups that are calling themselves names such as "signal group" or "trading discussion" but in reality they are the same scam pump groups that are not sharing some basic charts pretending they are analyzing but in reality they are pump and dumping.

Only Bitcoin
biofuel

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

I had not met any "professional trader" whose forecasts published on social medias were successful in 60% of times.
Vangar (OP)

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

I had not met any "professional trader" whose forecasts published on social medias were successful in 60% of times.
Unfortunately, it seems that half of advices are not applicable in many situations while the other half, as many here mentioned, are made by those that do not know much about trading, apart from creating click-bait content. Which is sad really, especially for an industry as volatile as cryptocurrencies.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:46:36 PM

Unfortunately, it seems that half of advices are not applicable in many situations while the other half, as many here mentioned, are made by those that do not know much about trading, apart from creating click-bait content. Which is sad really, especially for an industry as volatile as cryptocurrencies.

Knowing how to filter every news that came is like preparing for a battle because every thing in the internet is just based on their own belief and not all their belief is necessary and applicable for us. Perhaps, those click baits sites will just for their personal interest thus full of uncertainties.
Nayborksta

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

The term social media is here too general. I wouldn't follow advices of random people on the internet, however some YouTube channels offer some proper knowledge about the market.
Azima85

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:21:02 PM

I honestly don't understand anyone who would follow an account on social media blindly with his own money. To be honest, I find it stupid and sad that some people lose money because of blindly following a bad advice from a social media account. That's why there is something called DYOR.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:47:39 PM

I definitely agree with the point you're making because its absolutely and strictly relevant. People should be aware that these are certain circumstances that work for those moments and also to bare in mind that some people may encourage you to do what will benefit them most, like referring you to a scam site etc.
dimonstration

Activity: 2548
Merit: 659

Dimon6969

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:00:03 PM

I definitely agree with the point you're making because its absolutely and strictly relevant. People should be aware that these are certain circumstances that work for those moments and also to bare in mind that some people may encourage you to do what will benefit them most, like referring you to a scam site etc.

Trading is not easy and there are always a risk that's why we need to be careful on what we see on social media that promote or gather people to scam. A lot of promoting in social media about the crypto like how to gain huge profits, with a  promising words to get you are in. If you are in trading stay away from social media and you should not listen/believe on people or site that you seen.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

I see that on the site you can read some information that gives a general idea of ​​crypto market and methods of trading on it. It's good.
There are also some tips on how to trade certain currencies. This is good, but it's a subjective opinion and it's best to just keep it in mind, but always make a decision based on your own knowledge and experience.
I liked that the site has an overview of some exchanges. It is a pity that there are so few reviews in it. I would like to see a lot more reviews, this could help beginners to understand a little bit about working with exchanges.
In general, a good site for general educational purposes.
hermankoles

Activity: 275

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

make social media issues as input not as the main thing in making decisions in trading. because not all suggestions from social media are pure will give us profit, think also if there is a specific purpose behind it all. it's about trading strategies

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

Most of the social media news are 50% percentage only true so I do not believe the social media news but again I reresearch in one more time then only I can believe the news. So I am always carefully aware in the crypto related needed and Nowadays keep protect ourself only so social media tips and suggestions are not take it in my mind so I peacefully enjoy my crypto lifestyle.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:54:25 AM

Social media is just tools to promote and get audiences fast with low fees. But as audiences we should have knowledge and right sources before decide to follow or join something on social media. I agree with not all information is right on social media but use social media on the right track is better.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:23:45 AM

Most of the social media news are 50% percentage only true so I do not believe the social media news but again I reresearch in one more time then only I can believe the news. So I am always carefully aware in the crypto related needed and Nowadays keep protect ourself only so social media tips and suggestions are not take it in my mind so I peacefully enjoy my crypto lifestyle.
News is important, but not all of them are true so we must take extra research about it especially if the news is the coins you are holding. I don't focus much on Social media tips because I know what to do in this market, and I know where to listen. Social sites is just like a scam, because they are corrupting your mind to make negative decision out of that news so don't listen too much on that.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

Social media have been used so many times to slaughter the pigs in trading cryptocurrency and you can enter be to sure of the sincerity of the social media shillers that is making a call for buying or selling.  He or she might be doing these for selfish reasons!

Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

Thanks for your advice, bud. You know sometimes, one's tactics work for them but do not work for us. Whenever we see some recommendations from social media, there's nothing wrong if we follow their trick but of course with an open awareness that risk and troubles are associated with it.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

I think the most suitable source to learn is from youtube there are more varieties in the strategy and you can learn from people experience, the content from social media is kind of limited and sometimes the tactic is not suitable for us to used, but social media is very important to get updated news, so its one of the important element when you want to trade
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:44:34 AM

It is okay to get some tips in social media but there are better
resources out there, for example, investopedia.com, there you
can find everything in investing, finance education and analysis.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  All
  Print  

Jump to: