Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:47:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Careful with Social Media Tips  (Read 2756 times)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:04:02 AM

Nowadays, social media is the scammers' heaven. Indeed, you should be very careful with it. There are so many unprofessional people on social media today that are trying to give people tips about how or where to invest in cryptocurrencies yet they are promoting ponzi pyramid schemes only to get their affiliate commissions. some of these people even know they are promoting ponzi but they don't actually care because they are scammers too.   
We just need to be aware of it. A lot of social media provide some tips on how we should do for trading. It's okay to learn from those information. But look closely to the information they gave, they made rational analysis based on sources or not. I mean they do tell the some kind of technically, fundamentally analysis or not. However, decision is in our hand, not theirs. Then do examine your decision carefully so that you won't regret it later.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:29:29 AM

Social media is a good source for learning on how to use strategies and at what time. Just keep in mind that many traders offer their advice for a particular situation in a particular time.
You should design your own tactics, at your own pace. There is no guarantee that everything you see in these guides will work out for you the same way it did for posters. Keep learning, trade, and draw your own conclusions.
https://www.cryptocointrade.com
Thats why we need to use this advices as basis of finding what we wanna see,and not as direct pattern of our strategy

I have been buying coins quite some times but i never bought just because someone told me so,instead i take their advices to gather information in every specific coin i might choose to buy,this how we must deal with them,since most of them are just pushing the coin for their own benefits
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:00:38 AM

For me, i do not believe in some tips. Especially if the source of information comes from social media itself. Because, there are many people self proclaimed an expert in this field. But, their only purpose is to harm others.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:38:12 PM

Yes and No. Depends on your source of information. I usually follow traders who give out tips in twitter. They don't only give tips they also provide technical analysis backed by historicals and trends, not just by hunch or wild guess. However, better watch out on those who give tips for a fee, because sometimes what they gave out already is late, meaning someone is ahead of you who also paid a fee.

I try not to pay attention to these social media tips but I do it even when I hate it. Unfortunately, we all take into account the stuff that we get from the Internet, and nothing can be done with it.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 12:42:58 PM

Exactly so many social media fake. They provide wrong information about crypto trading. We need to be careful about this type of fake information. Causes by this we may lose our fund by following wrong strategy.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

Social media is a good source for learning on how to use strategies and at what time. Just keep in mind that many traders offer their advice for a particular situation in a particular time.
You should design your own tactics, at your own pace. There is no guarantee that everything you see in these guides will work out for you the same way it did for posters. Keep learning, trade, and draw your own conclusions.

Most of the social media can be use it as a fake news or for whatever illegal purpose. And besides, there are lot of ways for us to learn trade not in the social media. Though I'm not against with it, but of course it is much good if you will study here in the forum particularly in trading discussion, lots of members here will give you a tips of advise of where you need to go on the link they will give to you.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:41:09 PM

Yes, just be careful with social media because it is free for everyone, not all things that can be seen there are true or reliable. Some tips might be intended to mislead the reader so they can gain from your mistakes.

For tips in cryptocurrency and trading, better to have copy of reliable books of successful traders. Their experiences might help.
petrox.mmm

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

Off Topic

Thunderstake - The Masternode and POS Coin , TSC is not only a cryp coin.its a brand  .
A hard working team working behind  this project  . Look around our project , you can get it where we are going . we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment. TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges  , Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bitrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com/ , and discord link : https://discord.gg/8ZHbhFK  . you can get everything  from here  . have a look  .
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 11:46:29 PM

I do not fully agree with your opinion, social media is not a suitable place to study, especially about trading. there are too many people who are toxic in commenting. comments that do not build, and instead drop each other. and often a place for scammers to look for victims

KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:25:22 PM

Absolutely agreed! Our community is spammed by "elite unique vip telegram pump channels" and that's not good, especially for newbies... I'd never trust such sources...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

Social media news and tip about trading aren't usefull as a guide which coins have potential to grow in the coinmarketcap but not means is realable its also a prediction from the different people so you need to analyze your own to avoid loses in trading.

Yeah right, do not jump in easily what is being fed on social media. Though its a good tip but still it needs to be validated and check some data and made an analysis. Some social media tips are from influencers that is being paid. Not even in social media, but also in some news article and features stories.

Open for Campaigns
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

Social media for me is full of hatred and misconceptions. I don't like to use it because I am just seeing people who becomes wild due to their freedom of expression. I used social media to earn money and messaging my family. That is the only usage of social media to me. Because I never add people that I don't know before but in terms of money, I add them today.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:58:20 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 12:13:43 AM by Question123

Not all tips about cryptocurrency and in trading is worth it. It's up to you f you follow it or not. Maybe you will use tips that you think is really worth it to use that cannot cause you losing money. But mostly of the tips is useful for us.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

In social media tips is very important to us to get information about cryptocurrency and what happening in news you are always updated.
keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:34:18 PM

Yes and No. Depends on your source of information. I usually follow traders who give out tips in twitter. They don't only give tips they also provide technical analysis backed by historicals and trends, not just by hunch or wild guess. However, better watch out on those who give tips for a fee, because sometimes what they gave out already is late, meaning someone is ahead of you who also paid a fee.

I follow Twitter and Telegram but I try to be very careful. There people can always post fraud news and scam. However, it is better to come  to your own conclusions.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

I follow Twitter and Telegram but I try to be very careful. There people can always post fraud news and scam. However, it is better to come  to your own conclusions.
- I never really paid attention to the information on twitter because we should remember this is social networking and public sharing, people will know, and if we are an investor or a trader, we want to make money, we will never share it with anyone, life is always selfish, unless we get the benefit of sharing, if not, we will not do it. Understanding that, I have removed the analysis and information on the social network from thinking, they just want to trick us, I only focus on personal analysis and communication with acquaintances, it is more useful and safe

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

If we are talking about news of companies that we can track on Twitter and Telegrams, this is a very good resource, you can find out about upcoming listing on exchangers, or the next stage of the roadmap, which will probably affect the price of the token.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:09:38 PM

I really see it as a good comparison because I also have limitations in every trade analysis. at least they write something that makes more sense that will break the deadlock of personal analysis. I do not fully believe but there are some tips from accounts that have a good reputation with positive data and facts.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

true, many now who give tips that look good but he/her never tried the tips or the tips have not proven successful. indeed, it is better to look for ways that suit yourself or try to find a successful mentor, who is ready to teach us, he/her tricks and tips.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:53:13 AM

If you have found some reliable sources of tips then you are free to follow their advice but I will never invest my money based on what I read in social media, if I am going to lose my money I am going to do it following my own predictions about the market because I do not want to lose my money and then lament the fact that I followed the advice of someone that I do not even know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: