Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢📢 CoinHe.io [ Most Favourite Exchange ANN and Bounty ] 🔝  (Read 1554 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Skyrah2008 (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:46:44 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 06:50:39 AM by Skyrah2008

STATEMENT

Cryptocurrency market, today, has become a multi-billion-dollar industry; Unfortunately, it is not yet to be accepted all over the world as an investment tool - In comparison with other traditional standard fiat/government-back currencies like Dollar or Euro. Even the market share of approximately 2% in current exchange currencies is not extraordinary remarkable, the figure is expected to see rapid growth in upcoming years. Our goal is to become the next-generation cryptocurrency exchange, fully utilizing the Blockchain technology, delivering propositions for new users of unparalleled value, and offering strong returns for investors. Ultimately, we wish to drive the creation of a new financial ecosystem grounded in the interactions between assets and Blockchain technology. Our mission is to foster and enhance the adoption of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange for global digital asset trading. We will achieve this by increasing awareness and educating the general public on the safety and advantages of utilizing digital currencies and Blockchain technology. CoinHe.io is established with our belief in a future of pure cryptocurrencies trading and ambition to create a fast, secure, transparent platform for digital assets trading; promise to bring investors and traders satisfy and professional experience. CoinHe.io has the required tools and expertise – in the form of easy access to rapid funding, professionally tailored teams, and impeccable support services – to provide companies and individual investors with the opportunity to experience positive business growth and development.

COINHE.IO

CoinHe.io is an autonomous, efficient and transparent digital assets trading platform that allows traders and investors to safely trade any size of digital assets without worrying about the impartiality and transparency of this platform, the reliability of data security and privacy protection, or the integrity and robustness of the order handling systems.
CoinHe.io’s mission is to create a fair and ideal environment for investors to invest, trade and manage digital assets. Therefore, our platform’s design goals are to comprehensively guarantee the impartiality and transparency of transaction orders. It can also fulfill the regulatory compliance needs of data security, audit, reporting and data analysis in the safest and most effective ways.

COINHE SUPPORTS TOP 10 COINS

CoinHe supports trading top 10 coins and adding coins continuously Developing base on multiple platforms such as ERC20, Stella Token, Tron Token, Neo Token.

MATCHED ORDERS IN FAST AND HIGH ACCURACY

Transaction processing capability up to 10.000 transactions per second. It make trading fee being small and market being more vibrant.

DEPOSIT, WITHDRAW AND TRADE BY FIAT VND WITH TOP 10 COINS

Direct buy and sell coins by Vietnam Dong now is easy. Free deposit - No intermediaries - High security.

CHT BANK – HOLD COIN GET INTEREST

When users hold coin on CoinHe’s wallet (not trade), they will get interest from CoinHe which is equal to bank’s interest.

THE MOST SECURITY PLATFORM IN THE WORLD

CoinHe is developing security system which uses the most advanced technology:
• Cloud computing • Multilayer security  • Automation warning through notifications, email waring, etc

REFERRAL SYSTEM WITH MAX PROFIT FOR UPLINE

Invite new user to CoinHe and claim free CHT. CoinHe spend up to 50% our profit to referrer. We provide a lean referral system help upline manage and optimize profit for Upline.

THE RESTFUL API

API for developers or companies who would like to build bot and automation, infinite scale cloud computing platform.

CHART BY TRADING VIEW TOOLKIT

CoinHe (one of top 30 coin exchanges had the license of trading view) provide and standard internal data chart which can draw, assign indicators, etc to support traders optimize profit.

IOS AND ANDROID APP

CoinHe application is developed in iOS and Android. Trading Everytime - Everywhere.
• Link download CoinHe on Android devices: https://bit.ly/2S41p8I
• Link download CoinHe on iOS devices: https://apple.co/2V1XlYu

TRADING STRATEGY TO MAKE MAXIMUM PROFIT

To support new and inexperienced users and make the platform more automatically, CoinHe.io allows users “Copy” trading strategy of top smartest investors in the system.

CHT

CHT (or CoinHe Token) is the ERC20-based token issued by CoinHe.  
Total number of the issued CHT is set constantly at 200,000,000CHT.  
CHT priced $0.5 per unit on launching and will increase as the market demands.  
CHT will not be sold by Coinhe but freely distribute to the community by Airdrop and Bounty  
Campaign.
CoinHe will automatically distribute its revenue to CHT holders periodically. CHT holders  
will earn certain rights towards any decision of the community.

HOW COULD I EARN CHT?

AIRDROP CAMPAIGN

A newly-registered user will earn 100CHT (~ 50$) in total 30,000,000 CHT after fully completing five steps of Airdrop.

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN

With our interesting distribution of 10,000,000 CHT, Bounty can be participated with your every single act that bring us closer to potential investors.

Join Bounty Campaign now: Bounty Link

Roadmap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

Telegram link not working

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Skyrah2008 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 06:16:27 AM

Telegram link not working
Hi muratsink, Telegram link is working fine now, please check.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 07:32:53 AM

CHT

CHT will not be sold by Coinhe but freely distribute to the community by Airdrop and Bounty  
Campaign.
CoinHe will automatically distribute its revenue to CHT holders periodically. CHT holders  

This means CoinHe built by Self-Funding right? I know CHT is free, but what are the advantages for token holders so that people or traders interested in buy or hold CHT?
CoinHe

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:34:15 AM

CHT

Campaign.

This means CoinHe built by Self-Funding right? I know CHT is free, but what are the advantages for token holders so that people or traders interested in buy or hold CHT?

Here are some benefits for CHT holders:

1. Trans-fee Deduction

User will be used CHT for paying transaction fee instead of currency base and reduced 50% in total fee if they selected CHT as a transaction fee. This deal will be adjusted after 9 months since CoinHe.io launched.

2. Trading Fee Mining

After 3 months, CHT holders who lock detail table of their token will be repaid the trading fee (does not count CHT fee).

3. Revenue Distribution

80% of whole platform gained profit will be distributed to users. Ratio of received amount will be different among users and depending on ratio of their hold CHTs.

4. Potential increase CHT value

Every quarter, 20% of our profit will be spent on purchasing issued CHT then “burn” - Holders will be informed. Buyback and “burn” may unfamiliar to fresh investors who just join digital assets trading market, however, is one of the most-wanted features expected by experienced users. Each buyback-n-burn could even pumb the price of the token multiple times since it reduces significant amount of available token in the market.

5. Altcoin Accumulation

Holding CHT also brings you benefit from other altcoins. They also give coins for free via Airdrop activity associated with CoinHe: More CHT hold, more Airdrop-brought coins.

6. Voting

Since we consider CoinHe not a company but a community, we appreciate your opinion to broaden and strengthen CoinHe: Once a new altcoin submits to be on the exchange, holders will have the right to perform their opinion via election. One CHT is equal to one Vote.

7. Other benefits

CHT can attend every act performed in CoinHe.io: Exchanging, Withdrawing, Listing, Using for payment transaction fees, Market-pair for trading, gain more CHT according to holding time, etc.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:56:00 AM

So many exchanges coming out these days and this one here is not even doing an ICO but distributed for the community to grow. Really cool to see you are just building the community and you are going to distribute 80% profit to the holders. Who are the people behind the project?

If its base in Singapore, it does mean you can register your project to the government.

Skyrah2008 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:29:59 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2019, 12:24:40 PM by Skyrah2008

So many exchanges coming out these days and this one here is not even doing an ICO but distributed for the community to grow. Really cool to see you are just building the community and you are going to distribute 80% profit to the holders. Who are the people behind the project?

If its base in Singapore, it does mean you can register your project to the government.

Hi, CoinHe is the exchange based on singapore and as mentioned above we are already a government licenced project.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:45:27 PM

I don't get it. I just created an account verify my email and tried to login. Of course I remember my password but every time I login, I get same information.

"Unable to login with provided credentials" Claiming 100 CHT is much difficult than what it seems. I just prove how fast your platform is, how fast it forgot my credentials.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:00:12 PM

What is the currencies VND? I see just USDT trading with crypto pairs and no other fiat currencies on your exchange  Huh
CoinHe

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:46:28 AM

I don't get it. I just created an account verify my email and tried to login. Of course I remember my password but every time I login, I get same information.

"Unable to login with provided credentials" Claiming 100 CHT is much difficult than what it seems. I just prove how fast your platform is, how fast it forgot my credentials.

Dear enhu, we regret for the difficulties you encountered during participate Airdrop campaign. Please send us your email and username to check and support you. Besides, please check your email again to make sure that you confirmed the email which verifies your registration. 

Looks forward to hear from you soon. If you need any further support, please do not hesitate to contact us or message us on Telegram @coinhe_support
Thanks!
CoinHe

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:52:49 AM

What is the currencies VND? I see just USDT trading with crypto pairs and no other fiat currencies on your exchange  Huh

Besides USDT market and BTC market, we also support VCC market - trade by Vietnam Dong for community. To view all our crypto pairs and trading on CoinHe, please access https://coinhe.io/markets

If you have any question, please let me know
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:01:21 PM

Will the Buyback & “Burn” be market buy or will you set up a buy wall? Also will there be any purpose for the CHT token other then interest? And is the interest in the form of more CHT?
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2019, 12:30:14 PM

1. Trans-fee Deduction

User will be used CHT for paying transaction fee instead of currency base and reduced 50% in total fee if they selected CHT as a transaction fee. This deal will be adjusted after 9 months since CoinHe.io launched.

2. Trading Fee Mining

After 3 months, CHT holders who lock detail table of their token will be repaid the trading fee (does not count CHT fee).

3. Revenue Distribution

80% of whole platform gained profit will be distributed to users. Ratio of received amount will be different among users and depending on ratio of their hold CHTs.

Every quarter, 20% of our profit will be spent on purchasing issued CHT then “burn” - Holders will be informed. Buyback and “burn” may unfamiliar to fresh investors who just join digital assets trading market, however, is one of the most-wanted features expected by experienced users. Each buyback-n-burn could even pumb the price of the token multiple times since it reduces significant amount of available token in the market.

5. Altcoin Accumulation

Holding CHT also brings you benefit from other altcoins. They also give coins for free via Airdrop activity associated with CoinHe: More CHT hold, more Airdrop-brought coins.

6. Voting

Since we consider CoinHe not a company but a community, we appreciate your opinion to broaden and strengthen CoinHe: Once a new altcoin submits to be on the exchange, holders will have the right to perform their opinion via election. One CHT is equal to one Vote.

7. Other benefits

CHT can attend every act performed in CoinHe.io: Exchanging, Withdrawing, Listing, Using for payment transaction fees, Market-pair for trading, gain more CHT according to holding time, etc.

Very nice, now I can see the reason why people (include me) should to buy CHT. Then, I see on the roadmap, Mobile Version will be release today, so how's going on? it's ready or still development?

Well, I have many question and still learning this project, why the team not try to create telegram Chat Group? Maybe we can make discussion hehe
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 12:58:11 PM

1. Trans-fee Deduction

2. Trading Fee Mining

3. Revenue Distribution

5. Altcoin Accumulation

6. Voting

7. Other benefits

Very nice, now I can see the reason why people (include me) should to buy CHT. Then, I see on the roadmap, Mobile Version will be release today, so how's going on? it's ready or still development?

Well, I have many question and still learning this project, why the team not try to create telegram Chat Group? Maybe we can make discussion hehe

Oh right, they might want to merge this directly to the top announcement post, usually that's where people get most of their info.
CoinHe

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:15:01 PM

Will the Buyback & “Burn” be market buy or will you set up a buy wall? Also will there be any purpose for the CHT token other then interest? And is the interest in the form of more CHT?

Thanks for your question.

Every quarter, we will spend 20% of our profit to buy CHT from customer then "burn", all CHT holders will be noticed before. Our purpose is reduce the number of CHT on the market and increase CHT value for customer. We also distribute 80% of whole platform gained profit to CHT holders.

Moreover, when users keep coin on their wallets, they will get interest equal to bank interest. CoinHe will scan the user's account balance daily, aggregate by week and pay interest by CHT for user. Interest will be credited to user’s wallet on Monday every week.

Interest Rate: 9%/year

If you have any question, please let me know.
CoinHe

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:21:22 PM

1. Trans-fee Deduction

2. Trading Fee Mining

3. Revenue Distribution

5. Altcoin Accumulation

6. Voting

7. Other benefits

Many thanks for your support. We do not sell CHT but we freely distribute to the community by Airdrop and Bounty Campaign. You can join our campaigns to get free CHT.

Both of our iOS & Android application are working. You can download here

• Link download CoinHe on Android devices: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.coinhe
• Link download CoinHe on iOS devices: https://apple.co/2V1XlYu

We will create Telegram group as soon as possible and now if you need any support, please do not hesitate to contact us or message us on Telegram @coinhe_support
kenadzen

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 12:35:39 AM

pls i could not see facebook and twitter form
how can i register for both facebook and twitter

where can i find my coinHe profile url. I have registered and login to my account but could not find my profile URL
pls help
CoinHe

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:18:14 AM

pls i could not see facebook and twitter form
how can i register for both facebook and twitter

where can i find my coinHe profile url. I have registered and login to my account but could not find my profile URL
pls help

If you would like to participate Facebook and Twitter campaign, you do not need to fill the registration form, you just need to comment on our bounty thread:

#Joined <Your Campaign> Campaign
Bitcointalk Profile URL: <Your profile link>
Telegram ID: <@username>

You can send us your CoinHe username or find your profile url by accessing CoinHe.io -> Referral -> Copy your link.
You can send your link to others and get upto 50% commission.

If you have any question, please let me know
Skyrah2008 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:23:19 AM

Telegram group link has been updated, you can find it from icons above.  CoinHe members are now able to ask any questions regarding our exchange in the group.  Our active support team will help solve your issues within right time. 
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:25:51 PM

the team involved is very solid they will answer what needs to be answered by the participants, hopefully in the future what will be expected can all go as expected.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: