Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢📢 CoinHe.io [ Most Favourite Exchange ANN and Bounty ] 🔝  (Read 1554 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CoinHe

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:08:11 PM

the team involved is very solid they will answer what needs to be answered by the participants, hopefully in the future what will be expected can all go as expected.

Thank you for your support. We also hope that you keep companion with us in our activities.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:35:11 AM

Since CoinHe is new in market, the volume of CoinHe exchange looks quite sufficient even in initial days.
I would like to know the deposit methods on your exchange? do you allow deposits using credit/debit cards or just it is only crypto we can deposit ?
Shall you be able to allow us paypal deposits ? it would be better if members can have option to deposit and withdraw using paypal.
CoinHe

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:11:49 PM

Since CoinHe is new in market, the volume of CoinHe exchange looks quite sufficient even in initial days.
I would like to know the deposit methods on your exchange? do you allow deposits using credit/debit cards or just it is only crypto we can deposit ?
Shall you be able to allow us paypal deposits ? it would be better if members can have option to deposit and withdraw using paypal.

Many thanks for your suggestion. We support USDT, BTC, ETH, OMG, 0x, XRP, BCHABC, XLM, LTC, TRX, NEO, GAS, BSV and VCC.
To deposit coins, please access your CoinHe account -> Wallets -> Search coin you want to deposit -> Click [Deposit] -> Get address -> Using this address to deposit coin.
When you keep coin on your wallets, you will get interest equal to bank interest (9% per year). CoinHe will scan your account balance daily, aggregate by week and pay interest by CHT for you. Interest will be credited to your wallet on Monday every week.
We will consider your opinion about supporting paypal deposit carefully. If you have any question, please let us know
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:36:25 AM

I congratulate on this platform, whether this exchange will not make a Sales Token. I saw the bounty was running until the token ran out.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:12:30 PM

Hi CoinHe.io Community!

I'm proud to announce that the BOUNTY THREAD, ANN THREAD, WHITEPAPER and WEBSITE are now available in FILIPINO Language.

Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106339.0
ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5106132.0
Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SPMm-9kixaXNmE6LJiJrk7u92cjLZdl-/view?usp=sharing
Website: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12Y1xPPY4NPFjlx3D70KDxMC8qwEHkwo9/view?usp=sharing

Let's all support this Awesome Project! God bless us all. Smiley
greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:43:28 AM

I congratulate on this platform, whether this exchange will not make a Sales Token. I saw the bounty was running until the token ran out.
maybe the use of token cht is only for bounty participants ...

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 07:19:10 AM

Are you serious? So what is the purpose of this project built. At least creating something has its own special purpose and uniqueness, but I appreciate it if no tokens sale and how they will build a large ecosystem

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
greekcomunity
Copper Member

Activity: 485
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:44:06 AM

Are you serious? So what is the purpose of this project built. At least creating something has its own special purpose and uniqueness, but I appreciate it if no tokens sale and how they will build a large ecosystem
I also don't understand this project as well as you read in their whitepaper

▀▀▀█ ▀█ ▀▀▀██ █    DeHero    █ ██▀▀▀ █▀ █▀▀▀
https://www.dehero.co?utm_source=8
Decentralized GameFi Application Based on BSC
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:19:07 PM

You guys do realize the CHT ticker is already taken?

https://etherscan.io/token/0x799d214d7143B766cDd4979cd0280939288ba931
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 10:50:30 PM

Will the Buyback & “Burn” be market buy or will you set up a buy wall? Also will there be any purpose for the CHT token other then interest? And is the interest in the form of more CHT?

Thanks for your question.

Every quarter, we will spend 20% of our profit to buy CHT from customer then "burn", all CHT holders will be noticed before. Our purpose is reduce the number of CHT on the market and increase CHT value for customer. We also distribute 80% of whole platform gained profit to CHT holders.

Moreover, when users keep coin on their wallets, they will get interest equal to bank interest. CoinHe will scan the user's account balance daily, aggregate by week and pay interest by CHT for user. Interest will be credited to user’s wallet on Monday every week.

Interest Rate: 9%/year

If you have any question, please let me know.

Ok that makes sense. I'll dig deeper then and read more about if i should invest or not....Good luck with your project.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 01:39:11 PM

Is there a guarantee that the token sold can affect it ?? I don't think so, maybe the team already has other plans to develop this exchange.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Douglasyukanov
Copper Member

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:18:15 AM

CoinHe.io the basis of independent and growing crypto exchange by building a network of crtpto communities,
my question is whether CoinHe.io built a company with its own funding through a fixed investor?
is it possible to do an ICO in the future?
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 02:14:06 AM

When will trading section for CHT available at CoinHe exchanges? and does the team have a plan to listing CHT on another exchanges?
CoinHe

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:43:37 AM

CoinHe.io the basis of independent and growing crypto exchange by building a network of crtpto communities,
my question is whether CoinHe.io built a company with its own funding through a fixed investor?
is it possible to do an ICO in the future?

Dear Douglasyukanov,

We will not ICO in the future, CHT will not be sold by CoinHe.io but freely distribute to the community by Airdrop and Bounty Campaign.

You can join our Airdrop or Bounty campaign to get CHT free.
Airdrop: https://coinhe.io/airdrop
Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5103963.0

Thank you!
CoinHe

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 02:46:41 AM

When will trading section for CHT available at CoinHe exchanges? and does the team have a plan to listing CHT on another exchanges?

You can trade CHT after 3 months since CoinHe launched (CoinHe launched on January 31 2019).

We have a plan to listing CHT on other exchanges in the near future. We will notice all CHT holders when we start.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:31:45 PM

the team involved is very solid they will answer what needs to be answered by the participants, hopefully in the future what will be expected can all go as expected.
If the team responds to all consumer complaints then this will attract people and traders because here I see a project that will continue in the future.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:56:40 AM

You should change ticker or symbol of token Ticker "CHT" is already using by "CountingHouse Token" And they are already listed on many exchanges.
CoinHe

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:28:35 AM

If the team responds to all consumer complaints then this will attract people and traders because here I see a project that will continue in the future.

Many thanks for your support! Welcome to join with us via @coinhe_global Smiley
CoinHe

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:31:32 AM

You should change ticker or symbol of token Ticker "CHT" is already using by "CountingHouse Token" And they are already listed on many exchanges.

Thank you for your recommendation. We are preparing for listing CHT on other exchanges.
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:46:50 AM

Want say thank you for big opportunity to be part of this great project.Many bounty reward for simple task.I am happy with you.Thanks for all
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: