Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SATO - Satoshi coin  (Read 3841 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sheriez

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:41:17 PM

What are the types of wallets?

There are several types of wallets you can use including online, offline, mobile, hardware, desktop, and paper.

what does a hardware wallet mean?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chadei (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:48:40 PM

Hardware Wallet: Dedicated hardware that is specifically built to hold cryptocurrency and keep it secure. This includes USB devices. These devices can go online to make transactions and get data and then can be taken offline for transportation and security.
Tieluabrockrabh

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:58:11 PM

The ones that will bring you a good exposure, so big ones are the best, but there are some small conferences that have ICO pitches and you can get investors directly if you do it well.
Sheriez

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

Hardware Wallet: Dedicated hardware that is specifically built to hold cryptocurrency and keep it secure. This includes USB devices. These devices can go online to make transactions and get data and then can be taken offline for transportation and security.
what does a paper  wallet mean?
how is this possible !?
Chadei (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:06:57 PM

how is this possible !?
Paper Wallet: You can print out a QR code for both a public and private key. This allows you to both send and receive digital currency using a paper wallet. With this option, you can completely avoid storing digital data about your currency by using a paper wallet.
Sheriez

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

how is this possible !?
Paper Wallet: You can print out a QR code for both a public and private key. This allows you to both send and receive digital currency using a paper wallet. With this option, you can completely avoid storing digital data about your currency by using a paper wallet.

What about Using Two-Factor Authentication in Cryptocurrency?
Chadei (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:20:41 PM

how is this possible !?

What about Using Two-Factor Authentication in Cryptocurrency?

If you use any cryptocurrency exchange, you’ll want to use some form of two-factor authentication to secure your account.

In simple terms, two-factor authentication is a second layer of security that involves getting a unique code sent to an app or your phone. That code is used when logging onto a website on which you’ve set up two-factor
Quisel

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

Hello, all
please tell me what is a smart contract?
I'm confused
Chadei (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:34:22 PM

Hello, all
I'm confused
Hello,
a smart contract (or crypto contract) is a program that executes a set of conditions defined by the creator of the contract. It is smart, because the software is doing something automatically once the conditions are met. It is “crypto” because a lot of what is happening is based on the principles of cryptography.
Quisel

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:43:10 PM

Hello, all
I'm confused
Hello,
a smart contract (or crypto contract) is a program that executes a set of conditions defined by the creator of the contract. It is smart, because the software is doing something automatically once the conditions are met. It is “crypto” because a lot of what is happening is based on the principles of cryptography.
What advantage does it have?
Chadei (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:49:58 PM

Hello, all
I'm confused
Hello,
The benefit of a smart contract is that technologies like blockchain and cryptography ensure the execution of a peer-to-peer contract without needing to involve lawyers and trust (smart contracts are trustless peer-to-peer contracts).
Quisel

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

Hello, all
I'm confused
Hello,
The benefit of a smart contract is that technologies like blockchain and cryptography ensure the execution of a peer-to-peer contract without needing to involve lawyers and trust (smart contracts are trustless peer-to-peer contracts).
One could say Bitcoin’s whole system of transactions is composed of blockchain-based smart contracts.
I understand correctly?
MikeWil

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

Good day,
After reading a bit through your website I must say that I'm pretty excited about the business. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant project.
Chadei (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

Hello, all
I'm confused
Hello,
One could say Bitcoin’s whole system of transactions is composed of blockchain-based smart contracts.
I understand correctly?

In fact, one could essentially call substantially all cryptocurrencies are smart contract-based. However, the term smart contract is often associated with the Ethereum network (since its a software platform focused on hosting smart contracts and decentralized applications on a blockchain).
Quisel

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:07:52 PM

Hello, all
I'm confused
Hello,
I understand correctly?

In fact, one could essentially call substantially all cryptocurrencies are smart contract-based. However, the term smart contract is often associated with the Ethereum network (since its a software platform focused on hosting smart contracts and decentralized applications on a blockchain).

what functions can the smart-contract perform?
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

What are the types of wallets?

There are several types of wallets you can use including online, offline, mobile, hardware, desktop, and paper.

There are many wallet choices offered, it's better to choose an offline wallet and store a private key in a safe place.
Isinngulur

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

By the way,i just wanted to join your telegram group and i couldnt,it reached max amount of members.Do you plan to open another group,so others can join too? Or I am mistaken? Help, pls
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:27 AM

Hello, all
I'm confused
Hello,
I understand correctly?

The reality is, the potential of smart contracts goes far beyond just facilitating transactions. Smart contracts can really do anything you could imagine a software-based contract doing, including interacting with decentralized applications.
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:11:00 AM

Hello, all
I'm confused
Hello,
I understand correctly?

The reality is, the potential of smart contracts goes far beyond just facilitating transactions. Smart contracts can really do anything you could imagine a software-based contract doing, including interacting with decentralized applications.

If the contract says “send X tokens to Y wallet on Z date” (or more generally “do X thing on Z date”) then it will be so. If a contract says grab this data, then ping this other contract, then store that data there, then wait 5 days and ping this contract, and then execute this contract, then send this data there… etc… it can do that too. There really isn’t a limit to the software-based things smart contracts can do (although, a programmer must program the contract and on Ethereum you have to pay fees for sending information between contracts -  “gas“).
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:15:35 AM

What is the difference between a smart contract and a real contract?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: