Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ULTRACASH] ⚡⚡ The Next Generation Cryptocurrency ICO Platform ⚡⚡  (Read 356 times)
RankerCan (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:46:55 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 01:22:05 PM by RankerCan

The Next Generation Cryptocurrency ICO Platform
Ultracash is expected to handle more than hundred millions US dollars in trading volume every day. Blockchain is gradually being accepted by authorities worldwide and supported by more and more legislation. All these factors attribute to a promising, legitimate, and mainstream bound future of cryptocurrency.

Whitepaper     |     Website     |     About Us

About ULTRACASH

Why Choose ULTRACASH

Token Sale

JOIN THE NEXT FINANCIAL GATEWAY
We are excited and driven by what is happening here and by being part of it. We believe we can contribute to the realization of the Cryptocurrency market by focusing on platform that have been prioritized for development.
Thanks for your support! We have full confidence in the market and believe that Ultracash can be the next generation digital asset exchange. We look ahead to a future that is bright for Ultracash, for our coin holders.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:08:07 AM

There is a great market for decentralized exchanges as they full-fill true spirit of cryptocurrency i.e. privacy and no censorship. I would say ULTRACASH chances of success are very high as there are many people to invest in decentralized exchanges and not many decentralized exchanges are available.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
kaido19

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

being a very good place for long-term investment, many already know that the best investment is in a very priority project because it allows to invest safely without worrying about information leakage, so far, this project is quite promising, and I really want to see the development of the thread
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

Ultracash will handle more than one hundred million US dollars in trading volume, this means that many use the platform given ultracash. What made this happen?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:23:08 AM

You have an awesome team??? But, only one person is listed and still no face, no info whatsoever.
Maybe, it's only a one-man team pretending to be a team.

I think the whitepaper is just a copy-and-paste wp from another project. Not even the editor of the wp is a good one.
Please see for yourself - few excerpts from the wp.

jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:24:58 AM

You have an awesome team??? But, only one person is listed and still no face, no info whatsoever.

I think the whitepaper is just a copy-and-paste wp from another project. Not even the editor of the wp is a good one.

Haha i Agree, such a shambles.
CoinLover79

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

PM for Ann Thread Service

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

Never underestimate the power of one person. If Satoshi alone can create and built a revolutionary cryptocurrency i.e. bitcoin why cant one person alone can start a decentralized exchange ULTRACASH. The project is in its early days and I am sure more people will join the team very soon.
Anonymous193

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

There is a great market for decentralized exchanges as they full-fill true spirit of cryptocurrency i.e. privacy and no censorship. I would say ULTRACASH chances of success are very high as there are many people to invest in decentralized exchanges and not many decentralized exchanges are available.

They are claiming to support over 50 different cryptocurrencies. If ULTRCASH successfully provided this facility nothing can stop this project from going to the moon. Decentralized exchanges are always the first choice for members of the crypto community. 
bilal_jan321

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:11:49 PM

There will be only 20 billion ULTRACASH tokens that will be created during the ICO, which means ULTRACASH will not be affected by the inflation. It will good for those who understand the power of HODL.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

I studied this project and found that it's an open source, peer to peer decentralized exchange which will allow its users to connect their exchanges to ULTRACASH and place orders for different coins at the same time. This all Sounds very interesting to me.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

Never underestimate the power of one person. If Satoshi alone can create and built a revolutionary cryptocurrency i.e. bitcoin why cant one person alone can start a decentralized exchange ULTRACASH. The project is in its early days and I am sure more people will join the team very soon.

But why is he presenting this project as having an awesome team? - "Ultracash developers are professionals who have proof of experience of successful work in the field of economics, finance, and cryptography."
So, something is shady with this project. Does he want to pocket all the money that he will be receiving?
How can you trust a project with questionable start? Not even editing his whitepaper.
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:50:47 PM

Discount offered by ULTRACASH in various quarters of 2018 are
First Round June: 1 st ~30 th ($0.3 per Ultracash)
Second Round July: 1 st ~31 st ($0.35 per Ultracash)
Third Round Aug:1 st ~31 st ($0.4 per Ultracash)
Fourth Round Sept:1 st ~30 th ($0.45 per Ultracash) This is where we are right now

I am sure price of ULTRACASH token will go up with the launch of the platform. Those who have bought the token in the first and second round of sale will have an edge over those who bought it in later quarters.
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

If you look at goals mentioned in the roadmap section, they all look achievable and if this platform is successfully able to achieve all goals mentioned on the road on time, nothing can stop this platform from going to the moon.
So far they are going good.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

I am excited to see the launch of this project. It will solve many problems faced by cryptocurrency investors. Investors will get a single integrated platform which will support over 50 different cryptocurrencies as well as allow users to connect their exchanges with this platform. This all in one platform can be a source of big success.
CoinLover79

Activity: 71

PM for Ann Thread Service

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

Not an ideal time to launch an ICO as the whole cryptocurrency is under pressure and we have hundreds of ICOs coming every month. The first quarter after the launch of the platform will be challenging. If ULTRACASH successfully made it through its initial phase, its success is guaranteed.
Anonymous193

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:58:23 AM

Not an ideal time to launch an ICO as the whole cryptocurrency is under pressure and we have hundreds of ICOs coming every month. The first quarter after the launch of the platform will be challenging. If ULTRACASH successfully made it through its initial phase, its success is guaranteed.
The whole market is under pressure no doubt but the revenue generated by ICOs in the first quarter of 2018 is more than total capital generated by ICOs in 2017. There is a still a huge market for decentralized cryptocurrencies exchanges and ULTRCASH has the potential to grab its share from that huge potential.
bilal_jan321

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

This is really interesting.
The Ultracash network is growing as we increase our geographical imprint. We are onboarding brokerages around the world from the United Kingdom. This will provide us with the resources and opportunities to fulfil our goals in providing financial solutions cost efficiently and securely

nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:59:34 AM

Yes, they not provide more specific information about the team. And where is the company registered?
So lack of information here.. just focused on sale information.
cointraderr

Activity: 82
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

Regardless of what people say about few mistakes in whitepaper which may be a typo, overall the whitepaper is good. You don't have to go through unnecessary details again and again. This whitepaper helps in understanding the project quickly and I am sure next version of the whitepaper will have these mistakes corrected.
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

Ultracash strives to protect all participants in our marketplace, whether buyers or sellers of assets. We take your trust in our business seriously, and have full institutional KYC and AML procedures in place.

Security is the biggest concerns of all crypto investors and ULTRACASH is heading in the right direction by focusing on security of the platform.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: