Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying Bitcoins with credit card no verification  (Read 366 times)
randomcash (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

Guys, where can you buy these days Bitcoins with a credit card (prepaid or whatever) without sending docs?
Thanks
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

Two possibilities:

1. If you are using a known credit card provider such as Neteller or Payoneer, you could trade with other individuals (less fees - best option).
2. Use Virwox.com (in this case, you'll have high fees and limits as well).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vin22

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

Hmm I don't think that is very possible because  the rate at which fraudster are operating is not what to allow buying and selling without KYC verification..  People can just steal credit card 💳 and use the platform to empty someones account..  So I am not even in support of buying of BTC with credit card without proper verification.
missworld

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

Very few services will offer this due to unauthorized purchases and possible returns.
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

I think you can do that on eToro, don't know if it still working, but it was possible in the past.
Ardazello

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:35:45 AM

Guys, where can you buy these days Bitcoins with a credit card (prepaid or whatever) without sending docs?
Thanks

Up. This is a very interesting question. I would also want to know the answer. Actually, I guess that many other people want to buy bitcoin now by using a loan (not own) money.
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

I heard at this forum you can buy some but need to be careful when choosing a seller.
Also there are some companies that offer to buy crypto for cash.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
Cogy

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:12:47 PM

There are very few services that offers credit card; because of the unauthorized purchases and possible returns. Without doing any verification anyone just can steal the credit card and use it to someone else account. So, it won’t be wise to buy BTC without proper verification.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

Yes it is possible and now a days buying btc via credit or debit card is very popular. Using credit or debit card can make instant delivery of btc. Personally I think Coinbase is one of the best to start purchasing.
Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:42:15 PM

Buying btc with credit card without any verification is possible but a lil bit tricky. I personally suggest you to try Spicepay, Paybis and Paymium to try. But remember these don’t need verification but you may indentified by your IP.
PureDefender

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:45:31 PM

You can buy Btc with your credit card anonymously but remember you can be traced by your IP or through the private wi-fi that you’re using. You can try Bitit, Bittylicious or paxful.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:27:21 PM

Hmm I don't think that is very possible because  the rate at which fraudster are operating is not what to allow buying and selling without KYC verification..  People can just steal credit card 💳 and use the platform to empty someones account..  So I am not even in support of buying of BTC with credit card without proper verification.
Yep, tons of stolen/copied credit cards out there. If it would be possible to buy BTC without verification its a heaven for card related crimes. Not to mention bitcoin seller would get constant chargebacks. I doubt there is anything like it.
Some people tried in the past, to sell bitcoins for paypal funds... good luck with that, amount of charge backs was insane and they went bankrupt.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

I heard at this forum you can buy some but need to be careful when choosing a seller.
Also there are some companies that offer to buy crypto for cash.

Yes you can go to service section ( sub forum ) and you'll find it however you need an escrow for your security, so it will be less worry.

OP, why don't you just look at your local bitcoin community, I bet you have friends that have some acquaintances who are selling/buying bitcoin. I mean this will good for you and you don't mind using your credit card since the vulnerability of fraud is unrestrained.

Personally I think Coinbase is one of the best to start purchasing.

Using Coinbase is restricted to some countries and I think they still need some verifications for you to use your credit card since Coinbase is a third party.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
randomcash (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:42:55 PM

Yeah coinbase requires docs
retprogramisto

Activity: 149
Merit: 34

💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:04:20 AM

You can buy bitcoin without ID with cash with bitcoin ATMs (https://coinatmradar.com) or via p2p marketplaces (https://paxful.com, https://liberalcoins.com).

Buying bitcoin with credit card isnt anonymous (due to cardholder name) unless you use a prepaid card.

➡️  💡  𝗪𝗲𝗯𝟰𝗖𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼  💡  ⬅️
Websites, scripts, crypto integration for BTC
✔️ Free consultation at Web4Crypto.xyz
face foul

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:41:15 AM

Services that offer credit card is very few in number. There are unauthorized purchases and the possible return is low. Anyone can steal credit card and can use that to someone else account if there is no proper verification. So, buy BTC by doing the proper verification.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:40:33 AM

What is the need of this? The scams in this market are increasing and so to buy bitcoin without verification is very tough. You should buy with your verification. Moreover for buying bitcoin from individuals without verification is possible if you have credit card of the payoneer or some reputed providers.
Eto_mete

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:37:23 AM

To be honest, not too many companies will be keen with it. Having a BTC credit card would mean that there will be an increased risk of being scammed or conned since it is run on a decentralized market.
Hilows

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

Due to the recent events of huge scams in the market, it is not possible to buy bitcoin without related documents as it provides security and I am personally in favor of verification. We should follow this. You can do individual transaction without verification through some recognized credit service providers.
honghe99

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:06:38 AM

Most cryptocurrency exchanges now require authentication. I think this will make the transaction safer. I don't recommend that you use a credit card to trade directly!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: