Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:43:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: you guys want to improve the cryptoeconomy or not?  (Read 327 times)
MOSADDEK HASAN

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

Not sure how much we alone can make a radical change to the crypto-economy but your idea of pump and establish is really powerful and solid to say the least. Let me know if I can be of any help in this. But, good to see finally someone caring about improving the whole situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:36:49 AM

Yes, I would like to improve the economy of cryptocurrency. However, it must be honest way and we all know that what we have to do. Your Idea can do a great deal through crypto economy and development of cryptocurrency.
venlussbuck

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

This is for sure. By electronic money there is stronger and safer development. Many people will benefit themselves and the money itself will be understood, widely accepted
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

Yest definitely I want to improve the crypto-economy but do you really think a single coin will be able to change the whole scenario? I don't think we have such man power support. It'll be very hard for us to find an army of crypto enthusiasts who will be focused on improving the crypto economy of this market.
felikszemdegs11

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

Why would anyone help you become a millionaire for free? Lol literally makes no sense. What's good about the coin you'd create?
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

Why would anyone help you become a millionaire for free? Lol literally makes no sense. What's good about the coin you'd create?

If today there are still free courses, it means a good step to get a lot of communities, but I doubt this will be realized quickly. It seems that no one is free in a seminar or course to improve crypto.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
SnodGrass74

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

I like the idea of yours to change the condition of cryptoeconomy but at one point or another we will be forced to focus on our personal interests rather than the cumulative goal, at least that has been the case with other cryptos so far. Unless we can't get rid of our greed, I don't think it's even close to possible.
Hablinfuld

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

I think you will find so many interested people over here who would love to learn cryptoeconomy. But it would be appreciated if you could mention the requirements or any specific background you are looking for. I think that will be much more feasible.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

profits and marketcapitalisation in crypto is only being created if we created and add utility and fundamental infrastructure to this industry

i am doing that.

and i need help, i need volume to esablish a currency into the top 50 according to marketcapitalisation.

you are interested creating profits through utilitya longterm or foundated or do you want to only speculate with shiny propaganda coins?

regards

Everyone of us here wanted changes and your stand is great,count me in to this battle and establishing another set of things to profit here and hope some change are valuable to make this a better crypto again

I like the idea of yours to change the condition of cryptoeconomy but at one point or another we will be forced to focus on our personal interests rather than the cumulative goal, at least that has been the case with other cryptos so far. Unless we can't get rid of our greed, I don't think it's even close to possible.

Most of us here are greed and don’t even care for someone,but i believe that if we may encourage them by taking a good look on this idea there is no impossible to achieve such
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:59:13 PM

Utility tokens are more or less centralized. How exactly you would improve the cryptoeconomy with something centralized by design?

He wanted to have full manipulation in the token that he will create and he needs people to do hype and to have a stability in the market.
Obviously, this is his way to advertise though he doesn't have any proof that this can really help the market to improve. Putting my eyes here.  Shocked
Soeracyone

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

I found that interesting. Does this require any sort of engineering skill or anybody can do this? If you could mention your vision clearly and the specifications, it will be easier for anybody to decide whether they will be able to do so or not.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

Of course, and judging by what the trend is, then on the threshold is just a new stage,and the new century, it is not only a new financial and economic and revolutionary Progres,and all this will make the blockchain and cryptocurrencies, so that the next couple of years we will see it all

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:53:45 AM

Yes we would like to make the market better. For the newbies it will be better if they had some clear guidelines of the do's and don'ts when it comes to making investments. That way, they will be able to make good decisions.
Apparently, everyone wants a better and more matured market, but in the real sense the only way to do that is for people to accept the fact that this is not a money making venture and you only have to utilize what it was created for to be able to get the value and hence, the demand which would then increase the value further.

Moreover, it has turned to speculative entity and what the Op is suggesting by creating a token and requesting it would need huge volume is just B.S to me and not the solution.

If you have a project, share it, if people believe in it, they would get in; it is not by begging for volume.
rsrb

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

Crypto community should play good role for this. Because many people still haven't any proper idea about crypto. If many people interested about crypto then that's shoud be good for crypto.
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

Don't know actually what's can a newbie do for improve and develope crypto but I really want to do. Any instruction?
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

My thoughts about it is that we can improve crypto just with longterms because it will increase its price and everything will be good and no one will cry about red markets.
But not at all altcoin will rising in the future,we should have a the best choose not only with feeling. Good coins in the future always have good team with good project and good inovation to attract investor.
rsrb

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

As a user I want to improve crypto economy. It is important to improve crypto economy. I will add some more developed features and add some course to improve crypto economy.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:32:44 PM

Not sure how much we alone can make a radical change to the crypto-economy but your idea of pump and establish is really powerful and solid to say the least. Let me know if I can be of any help in this. But, good to see finally someone caring about improving the whole situation.
We cannot and the important thing is that for the very few that realizes what it stands for, they will always believe in it and hold on to what they have irrespectively without having to worry about what is going on in the short term.

The main problem we have now is that speculation is far more than real life usage which is because a lot of people just think it is an idea to get them rich overnight, but in reality, things do not work this way. A sustainable demand needs to be created and the only way to do that is to start utilizing it.
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:24:08 AM

"do you want to only speculate with shiny propaganda coins"

I chose something like that because the coins were already listed on the stock exchange and I immediately chose to be patient between the prices going up or down.
Then I was also interested in the main choice because with that case (ICO) it was more profitable when I entered the Exchange list, the result of Private Sale.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: