Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shuttlecoin POW / POS 1000% / 2000% / 50% APR  (Read 4632 times)
Bitglo
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:47:56 AM

Website Twitter Discord BitcoinTalk

Shuttlecoin is now listed at Bitglo.io

SHUT/BTC Market

Free BTC Time!

Well not quite, in light of our successful opening we are giving you all a chance to earn some BTC. All you have to do is invite people to our discord!

So jump on our discord, and generate an invite link!

Discord Link

Every invite will earn you 0.00001BTC and is payable every 25 invites (0.00025BTC).
So create a link that doesn't expire and use that to invite people, you must use a link you generated otherwise the invite won't get credited to your account.

Regards, BitgloBill

emya

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 03:11:31 PM

POS coin , it's very good
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

scrypt again scrypt everyware
einsteinknaped

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:31:03 AM

I found a coin Shuttlecoin community controls built using script also, Shuttlecoin provides super-fast transactions. In the project we have full control over Shuttlecoin of us by storing it safely in our position, there is no time to wait long - Transaction Shuttlecoin fast, Shuttlecoin a coin control plus copper - visit the project's channel discord...
Zeti

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

Good coin! Active team!
I like!
Seregor

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:48:40 PM

How is it planned to distribute the remaining coins except for premine? Is a subscription company planned in the future?
paparacu

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

Ukranian translation reserved
Seregor

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:32:29 PM

Russian translation completed

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5026760.msg45543906#msg45543906
VinsmokeSanji

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

Filipino Translation Completed Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5027291.new#new
kekijoze

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

where can i get addnode and how can i configure *.conf file?

thanks to all
kiigor

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

I participate in the project from the first day and get stable payments of 3% per day!Take part soon as there are coins for sale !You can buy a fairly inexpensive large number of coins!The excellent work of the developers allows you to view all the operations on the coin, it is quite convenient.
http://199.247.25.104:3001/richlist
https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/SHUT-BTC
https://graviex.net/markets/shutbtc?pinned=false
All great profits and good shopping!Hurry up to get on the leaving train right now !
Aportic

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:48:42 PM

Shuttle coin community like a family in Discord. People supporting Shuttle so. Dev Team always friendly, helpful to people. The important things is how o make a good community for coin. Strong community mean is strong and promissing coin. At the other side, Shuttle coin is one of the hard coded and 1000% POS coin which one able to make affect on investors. I really hope good future to Shuttle, because of it will be always in my list. to the Jupiter!
supernos

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:52:32 PM

This is an interesting project with a different use case. Integrating Crypto into a Shuttle  will be a challenge, but a very rewarding one. A lot of the older generation is very cautious when it comes to crypto, but if this project can produce stable rewards and growth, then I could envision it being massively adopted. I believe "Shuttle" will be a successful coin in the future. As i know, Shuttle has different activities and a very good team which is doing their continuous effort for the development and success of the project. So I will continue to support for  growth of this project! Discord Link: https://discord.gg/HvqFUvb
shulern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:53:58 PM

I participate in the project from the first day and get stable payments of 3% per day!Take part soon as there are coins for sale !You can buy a fairly inexpensive large number of coins!The excellent work of the developers allows you to view all the operations on the coin, it is quite convenient.
http://199.247.25.104:3001/richlist
https://crex24.com/ru/exchange/SHUT-BTC
https://graviex.net/markets/shutbtc?pinned=false
All great profits and good shopping!Hurry up to get on the leaving train right now !
I fully agree with the author !This coin has great prospects and future !You're still procrastinating, and I'm already taking profit from the coin !
point

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:01:56 AM

Many flattering reviews are not confirmed. In fact, I see that the bot in the discord is constantly buggy. The price on the stock exchange is inflated by Dev itself. Development of the community does not exist from the first day. Under normal exchange, the price will not be more than 2 sieves.
Tristania

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:57:10 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 11:14:39 AM by Tristania

Many flattering reviews are not confirmed. In fact, I see that the bot in the discord is constantly buggy. The price on the stock exchange is inflated by Dev itself. Development of the community does not exist from the first day. Under normal exchange, the price will not be more than 2 sieves.
Totally agree with you. It is the developers and moderators of the channels in the dicord that praise their coin, and all who rightly criticize it, they are expelled from the discord. I myself saw as a man who asked uncomfortable questions, the developer with the words of an idiot delete from there. Who has nothing to hide, it does not work.
Russanarchist

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

Totally agree with you. It is the developers and moderators of the channels in the dicord that praise their coin, and all who rightly criticize it, they are expelled from the discord. I myself saw as a man who asked uncomfortable questions, the developer with the words of an idiot delete from there. Who has nothing to hide, it does not work.

As far as I understand. They created a coin, went to the stock exchange and did nothing more, wanting to sell it and make a profit. I agree, they just often exclude, without explaining the reasons. Soon no one will remain there. Some users leave themselves, because the prospects are not visible
shulern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:01:17 AM

https://vaultmex.com/trade/SHUT/BTC
netto7

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

have translation bounty?
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:04:17 PM

hello dev
When is Shuttlecoin listed on the Cryptopia Exchange?

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██