Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Loan 0.016 BTC - Collateral Hashflare Account 74Th  (Read 333 times)
Marg56 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

Hello i need a load for 0.016 BTC - Collateral a Hashflare account with  74'TH  evaluate in more thath $7.000 usd

- I need to promote A Bitcoin Website.
- I will send the email, password all data to escrow (if we use)

Repayment in 7 Days or less! 0.018 BTC

Account Dashboard
https://i.imgur.com/TERnuB5.png
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 06:32:13 AM

You tried this scam a month ago.  You think things have changed that much?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Marg56 (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

You tried this scam a month ago.  You think things have changed that much?

why you thinks its a scam? please tell me.

1. 0.016 its like $116 dollars. the hashflare account its evaluate more thath $4000 usd and the contact end  may the next year. the account have 0.005 btc balance.
2. i can send a support ticket to hashflare  say thath the account will be in hold to another user. the another user only can change the email when i finish to repay the loan

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

Hello i need a load for 0.016 BTC - Collateral a Hashflare account with  74'TH  evaluate in more thath $7.000 usd

- I need to promote A Bitcoin Website.
- I will send the email, password all data to escrow (if we use)

Repayment in 7 Days or less! 0.018 BTC

Account Dashboard
https://i.imgur.com/TERnuB5.png

1. 0.016 its like $116 dollars. the hashflare account its evaluate more thath $4000 usd and the contact end  may the next year. the account have 0.005 btc balance.
2. i can send a support ticket to hashflare  say thath the account will be in hold to another user. the another user only can change the email when i finish to repay the loan

You were told already that the account isnt valid collateral. If this is all that you have to offer then youre not getting a loan at all.
PegasusTesla

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

You tried this scam a month ago.  You think things have changed that much?

1. 0.016 its like $116 dollars. the hashflare account its evaluate more thath $4000 usd and the contact end  may the next year. the account have 0.005 btc balance.
2. i can send a support ticket to hashflare  say thath the account will be in hold to another user. the another user only can change the email when i finish to repay the loan

yeah, like their support have nothing better to do.
i believe noting which account in hold with which user is not their main job.
Marg56 (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

I need money the other wise if any have interest in buy 74/TH's hashflare account let me know
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

I need money the other wise if any have interest in buy 74/TH's hashflare account let me know

Then go get a job like a normal person and stop trying to scam people online with a useless hashflare account.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:50:03 PM

So after all, you admit that this is not a loan but a sale. This means that you don't have any intention to repay it and get your account back. You just want to get rid of it and scam.

P.S: Why someone to buy it from you? He can easily make a new account and buy whatever "mining power" he want's to.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Marg56 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

So after all, you admit that this is not a loan but a sale. This means that you don't have any intention to repay it and get your account back. You just want to get rid of it and scam.

P.S: Why someone to buy it from you? He can easily make a new account and buy whatever "mining power" he want's to.

somepeople say thath this account its no a collateral . so. if someone wants to take the risk of buying it. I can transfer the hashrate to another account. without any problem. I really need money and this account is the only thing of value that I have I hope and understand

Maybe now it has no value. but the contract ends in May of 2019 maybe in the future it will be worth much more
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

somepeople say thath this account its no a collateral . so. if someone wants to take the risk of buying it. I can transfer the hashrate to another account. without any problem. I really need money and this account is the only thing of value that I have I hope and understand

Maybe now it has no value. but the contract ends in May of 2019 maybe in the future it will be worth much more

Then why buy it if you need money? Why would someone take a risk on buying it when many know its not worth the risk and their money could be use else where?
Marg56 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:03:10 PM

Then why buy it if you need money? Why would someone take a risk on buying it when many know its not worth the risk and their money could be use else where?

I do not know what you mean, at the beginning "why buy if I need money?" As I said, previously, it is possible that in a few months this contract is worth much more.

The price of that hashrate a few months ago was around more than $ 4000 dollars. Today I sell it because I do not have money and I need some money. I think 0.016 its a good price is just $ 100 usd dollars

think it's worth taking the risk just for $ 100 dollars

ThatRandom8543

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:56:53 PM

I do not know what you mean, at the beginning "why buy if I need money?" As I said, previously, it is possible that in a few months this contract is worth much more.

The price of that hashrate a few months ago was around more than $ 4000 dollars. Today I sell it because I do not have money and I need some money. I think 0.016 its a good price is just $ 100 usd dollars

think it's worth taking the risk just for $ 100 dollars

Its not worth the risk. Plus youre trying to sell something. Go take it to the goods section. This is the lending section and no one is going to give you a loan without valid collateral.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: