Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:46:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I think it will happen to BTC next months  (Read 854 times)
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

BTC is controlled by whales and the richest families such as Rockefeller, Rothschild, Soros... They own the companies and institutions related to BTC.  ETF will be posponed on September 30th, then price will have a massive fall. Those organizations will take advantage and buy all BTC they can in numerous wallets. On February,  ETFs will get approved and BTC price will rise a lot even to 100,000. Since people will invest on BTC, trillions and trillions of dollars will enter to cryptos. However, BTC will be even more controlled by the richest families (the real whales) since they have bought a vast majority of BTC when it was low, owning the 60-80% of it in private wallets and making people invest through ETFs.

The things you say are just predictions, it may not happen. But at the moment I still prefer hold. The market has fallen too far since the beginning of the year and I think it will grow from here until the end of the year. If you bought bitcoin recently you are now profitable and considering selling, if you buy at The peak price should be kept as the market will go up next time
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

You have a good thoughts. Whales and the riches are indispensable in the market, there presence is needed to some extent but there should a regulations in cryptocurrency systems. If not price slash and bear season will continue dominating the market.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

BTC is controlled by whales and the richest families such as Rockefeller, Rothschild, Soros... They own the companies and institutions related to BTC.  ETF will be posponed on September 30th, then price will have a massive fall. Those organizations will take advantage and buy all BTC they can in numerous wallets. On February,  ETFs will get approved and BTC price will rise a lot even to 100,000. Since people will invest on BTC, trillions and trillions of dollars will enter to cryptos. However, BTC will be even more controlled by the richest families (the real whales) since they have bought a vast majority of BTC when it was low, owning the 60-80% of it in private wallets and making people invest through ETFs.

The things you say are just predictions, it may not happen. But at the moment I still prefer hold. The market has fallen too far since the beginning of the year and I think it will grow from here until the end of the year. If you bought bitcoin recently you are now profitable and considering selling, if you buy at The peak price should be kept as the market will go up next time
Hopefully in the next month the price of bitcoin will be stable and bitcoin will be increasingly famous in the world. as a digital currency that can be used for multiple payments
salinaangel

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

I think if we can get the right idea of the right time, then we can protect ourselves from this manipulation. And we can benefit from our investment in BTC.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

I think there will be no successful ETF launched this year for BTC or any cryptos and we shall see no bull run in 201 or even 2019. I think now the price is manipulated and suppressed by the shorters of Bitfinix and other leveraged sites, plus by futures traders and Cartels that we will never see that bull run which we saw in 2017. That is all finished now, only smart day traders , ICO project Teams who raise millions form token holder investors and very early adopters/whales make money from this niche.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:18:24 PM

and when that happens we must be able to anticipate it, and this prediction is just a lot of predictions that do not happen and maybe this also does not happen, but in this case also we must anticipate if this happens what we will do so we do not losing more money obviously losing money.
poonampawan

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

Whales are there and they'll always be there, nothing can be done about it. Unless BTC reaches 100K and they decide to sell their holdings and people are willing to buy, then maybe a little uniformity can come in the distribution of Bitcoin.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:24:54 PM

This prediction does make everyone anxious and panicked, but we also have to remember that the name of the prediction is not entirely happening, sometimes the prediction is only a back word, but we also have to anticipate the fear that this is all happening, we have to think about what we should do when this did happen.
kemmycrypto

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:29:06 PM

by this time next month bitcoin would have reached good level to attract more people to invest on it. therefore by next month could have risen to some level that would put smiles on people's face.
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

That's just the way it is I'm afraid. Bigger players get more obviously. They know their game and they have huge amounts on hand that they could use for panic buying of bitcoins. We just have to make do with what we can have.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

The cryptocurrency world has really made a lot of people rich and at the moment it looks like the doors enabling this has been shut. Hence, I can agree with your point of whales/rich trying their best in having most of the bitcoin units to themselves using the dips as an opportunity to do this.
InformerKin

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

Those whales will definately want to make some bigger profit at some point in time, so the next pump is a must. We can clearly see that at this moment they are buying Bitcoin at 6k level.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

The cryptocurrency world has really made a lot of people rich and at the moment it looks like the doors enabling this has been shut. Hence, I can agree with your point of whales/rich trying their best in having most of the bitcoin units to themselves using the dips as an opportunity to do this.

The doors do not shut =) There are many possibilities every week/month. It's not so easy like year ago, but chances to be well are still great

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Leenkoranan

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

Surely bitcoin will started to recover by next months, lets continue supported it not only thinking for our own always hoping that maybe next month we can earn more, lets stop this bad thoughts together lets wait what probably happened next its favor on positive lets hope..
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:00:30 PM

This information and analysis sounds interesting and real but how true is it, all I know is that bitcoin has the potential to surprise even  Satoshi  himself so come next month bitcoin will give us another surprise, get ready for it
CrownKit

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Bitcoin's dominance will be okay because it is well known rather than other crypto coins. And people are waiting for the price rise,then they will sell all their coins and the market will stable again. And its dominance will go far.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

you just proved that you are either a newbie who has no idea how the bitcoin market works and he is imagining wild things, or you are a desperate day trader who wants some more swings to come so that you can recover the amount of money that you have been losing since you were going against the market recently thinking price is going to tank.
Bitcoin price do not change easily as what being expected. It always fluctuates and doing more down than ups. When you do not know how to work along the market, you gonna lose everything. I do not think to change the price and become more expensive for just a month but I keep believing for that to happen in the future.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

september 30th which is the schedule date for ETF meeting which might probably the last meeting for the year will determine what happen to bitcoin next month. bitcoin is very volatile and any thing can happen . the whales have accumulated so much in the Dip ,we are except the whales to push the price action upward to 50K Dollars are predicted by the end of the year 2018. but if that doesn't happen except bitcoin to dip below 4k Dollars.lets hope for the best instead of been filled with anxiety.
Bitcoin is very volatile, but I don't it is fully controlled by few individuals, maybe it influences some times because of their bigger stock or investment, but still it is a demand and supplies driven, because it is a in world wide market place, what ever happened just  think positively.

wasdconcac

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:22:34 PM

I think bitcoin prices will bounce back, bring more new things. Attract more and more investors and bitcoin will become more popular. But if bitcoin hacking still exists then BitConn will reduce the number of users next month. So I still hope to have a solution to overcome the user using hacking software bitcoin personal gain.
lamcouz

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

Crypto price has been unstable and it is really becoming much difficult to predict the price for bitcoins. I too observed a minor duml recently but it might be due to several reasons including the one you stated. This is a sharp time for bitcoins as last year this was the time when bitcoins started pumping.

Whenever bitcoins had to experience a pump, they slightly moved back and than got higher in a great speed so i just hope that it can be a starting of a major pump which bitcoins will show us soon. Bitcoins should really make a better move now as major portion of the commodity is now expecting a better price to make them all rich.

Bitcoin is also dropping each day and also it is gaining some value again so it might also be normal and bitcoins can continue the bull run. All we can do is wait and watch untill they really show us a immense growth soon. Bitcoins need major attention from several new investors and it is our duty to make them more prevalent in the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: