Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:48:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What I think it will happen to BTC next months  (Read 841 times)
cryptogalaxy789

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:07:00 PM

you know that bitcoin is totally unpredictable everything can happen anytime. that's why it will increase price next year and pump in mid 2019. it will be doing good in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jyominall

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:11:25 PM

In my opinion, it's a little bit conspirology because bitcoin market doesn't work like this. Read some theory how does it works
Mir Zafar

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:12:47 AM

I think it will be bad for small investors. Big investors like this whales will anyhow maximize their profits. But small investors will have hard times. So it's time to show patience.
m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:31:40 AM

It can be happened. As SEC is postponing the ETF for a long time. So i think they are going to postpone again. So we should be prepared if these thing happens in the next.
RottenSteel

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:22:58 AM

I think your thoughts can be true. If this thing happens we have to show our best level of patience that time. Otherwise it can be worst time with bitcoin as many small investor will have big losses.
OneyZ

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

Bitcoin is very unpredictable. Maybe your thoughts may come true but we are not sure about it. And ups and downs are very common in crypto. So, as far as we are happy with our investment in crypto, it's better to not bother about who control it the most.
Shative

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

Actually this is the advantage of using the situation. Since they have bought many coins so it is obvious the in case of price rising, they will get the benefits. Moreover this does not mean that bitcoin will be controlled by them as it is decentralized.
Lignxxx

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:03:31 AM

BTC is not controlled by anyone. It is run on a decentralized system. And on a much brighter note, since these companies have bought them, it could mean that there is a chance for the price to go up.
hinaries

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

I think this is not actually true. Moreover it is general that he buyer of the bitcoin will get advantage as they have bought the coin at the time of low price and the situation can be the opposite of this. Nothing is sure here and bitcoin will not be controlled by them.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

Every time big investors try to control Bitcoin. But since it is decentralized so we can find out our profits at any time. We just have to make a little calculation and have the skills to choose the right time.
Jerrycryptofield

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:37:13 PM

BTC is tottaly decentralized but some factor and whales indirectly manupulate it's market but that's not happen direcly. Because BTC is tottaly unpredictable.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:38:53 PM

BTC is controlled by whales and the richest families such as Rockefeller, Rothschild, Soros... ...

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about.  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Hoeyreto

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:57:30 PM

We all know that SEC will postpone the ETF permission of BTC on September 30th. After that situation there are high chances that prices of bitcoin will fall down and it will be easier to BTC controllers to buy them in a lower price and get high price when price rises again.
Adyle

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

There are possibilities that prices may fall drastically next month. It is easy to predict that SEC will postpone the ETF approval and the price of BTC will fall down. May rich people will take advantage of tit and buy coins at low price.
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

Such an event always happens in Bitcoin. And when the price of bittcoin decreases, we assume different things. But I think that if I concentrate on business, I can get Bitcoin's benefit.
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:22:20 PM

Such an event always happens in Bitcoin. And when the price of bittcoin decreases, we assume different things. But I think that if I concentrate on business, I can get Bitcoin's benefit.
I can agree with your point of whales or rich trying their best in having most of the bitcoin units to themselves
using the dips as an opportunity to do this.
samarabtc

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

Not easy to predict what wilol be happen with BTC in next year but you thouhght is appreciable. Hope BTC never come back to it's worst time again.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

Your prediction is possible but that's quite high to say that by February price is likely to rise up to $100,000. Institutional money will come in for sure and it will be no more a secret that there are real whales are now in the crypto economy. But I don't think those people hold a lot of bitcoin as you mentioned, those who have been holding a lot of it are well known and we haven't saw some whales bought a lot of bitcoin which will drive the market for a bull.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

I can agree with your point of whales or rich trying their best in having most of the bitcoin units to themselves
using the dips as an opportunity to do this.

All I know is that bitcoin has the potential to surprise even  Satoshi  himself so come next month bitcoin will give us another surprise, get ready for it.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:57:58 PM

BTC is controlled by whales and the richest families such as Rockefeller, Rothschild, Soros... They own the companies and institutions related to BTC.  ETF will be posponed on September 30th, then price will have a massive fall. Those organizations will take advantage and buy all BTC they can in numerous wallets. On February,  ETFs will get approved and BTC price will rise a lot even to 100,000. Since people will invest on BTC, trillions and trillions of dollars will enter to cryptos. However, BTC will be even more controlled by the richest families (the real whales) since they have bought a vast majority of BTC when it was low, owning the 60-80% of it in private wallets and making people invest through ETFs.

In my own opinion, yes you are right that whales can actually control the price of bitcoins but since there are a lot of people who are also investing in the market, so it was possible for the price to pump up if everyone will focus on investing rather than selling their coins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: