Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:23:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is best NEO wallet?  (Read 818 times)
YD_Crypto (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:14:39 PM

I just wonder to know what  is best NEO wallet.i see lot of neo wallets likes neo tracker,aphelion wallet,web wallets and other exchange wallets.what wallet do you think safest?and what is the wallet with lowest fees?at the moment i store my neo in a exchange wallets.
Cogy

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

I always prefer hardware wallet and this is the safest. SO, I will recommend the hardware wallet Ledger for you, If you want a software wallet then I can suggest NEON wallet for you. These are pretty popular and has much good reviews.
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:40:10 PM

I would recommend Aphelion. It is a very good looking and easy to use NEO wallet. The team are working hard and updating their wallet very frequently.
BumblingBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

There are so many wallets to store NEO but not all are safe. According to my opinion what wallets I think best are Ledger, Neon wallet, Binance, Neo tracker and Neo wallet.
Iykecolyno
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:49:22 PM

I have actually been using neotracker.io for all my neo tokens and if you actually need an app that can give you a similar service, just download 02 wallet from playstore for you are an android user, works perfect, remember you will need to have some gas to be able to transfer out some tokens, Goodluck!
room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:51:56 PM

I have been using the NEON wallet.  It credits you with your gas and lets you claim it whenever you wish and how many times you wish.  Seems like a really great wallet to be honest.  I'm very impressed with it.
venlussbuck

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:52:16 AM

I see anchors that support the birth response by the anchor hold. They will charge GAS and support the user. Perhaps this is a strong point of anchor
RoadRascal

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

Web wallets are utilized to store and secure digital forms of money on an electronic stage. This makes it less demanding to get to and use your digital currency from anyplace with a web association.
Proctopus90

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

Paper wallets will be wallets that store your open and private locations on a bit of paper, in this manner keeping every single other client from getting to it. In view of this, paper wallets are utilized to securely store and secure digital forms of money over the stage as long as the paper is secure.
BlackCat3

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

NEON Wallet is the cross-stage wallet is an unquestionable requirement have for the individuals who are new to the universe of cryptographic money because of its straightforward and natural interface. The NEON Wallet is anything but difficult to utilize and furthermore gives a steady stage to store NEO coins.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

I just wonder to know what  is best NEO wallet.i see lot of neo wallets likes neo tracker,aphelion wallet,web wallets and other exchange wallets.what wallet do you think safest?and what is the wallet with lowest fees?at the moment i store my neo in a exchange wallets.

I think the best Neo wallet would  be neotracker
It’s interface is good smooth and easy

And it’s also free to send out tokens

Or better still you keep storing your Neo in exchanges
RudeSlider

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:45:30 PM

There are so many wallets are there in the market. But you have to choose the right one for you. I can say some best names, but you have to choose one for yourself. The best neo wallets are Ledger nano S wallet, neon wallet, neo gui, O3 wallet etc.
Knighthawk

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:50:49 PM

If you search for some neo wallets, you can find so many names in the internet. Search for the best ones. But for me, the best neo wallets are, Ledger nano S wallet, neon wallet, O3 wallet, Neo gui.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

Neotracker.io is the best online NEO wallet. Create NEO wallet is free and it has two parts like Ethereum wallet, public key and private key. For safe, you need to save your password and Keystore File. Then you have two way to access your wallet, use private key or  password and Keystore File.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

I use kucoin exchange platform to store my Neo token
I think it’s best for me since I have to sell at pump and re buy when it dips

When you are a day trader, you keep most tokens in your exchange for easy durability and accessibility as well
IslandLady

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

There are so many types of wallets are available. You have to search for the good ones and also which is suitable for you. But among the all neo wallet, Neon wallet, O3 wallet, Neo Gui are popular.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:01:46 PM

Btw you can try to use NEX chrome extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/nex-extension/onofpnbbkehpmmoabgpcpmigafmmnjhl It is compact, functional and friendly. And will be compatible with Neonexchange in the future I gues

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

I use kucoin exchange platform to store my Neo token
Exchange wallet can't be used to store token. You can only store token on your personal compatible wallet. Please don't give advice if you are not sure about its accuracy.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

I am using NEO wallet on website's platform and I think this is one of the safe ways to save NEO, beside the safest way is using cold storage wallet. Shouldn't save the big amount of tokens on exchanges

RudeSlider

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:13:35 PM

There are several wallets that support and facilitate Neo. According my opinion Ledger Nano is the best among the Neo wallets. You can also Neo wallet for desktop and of course the binance for web facility
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: