Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:41:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reliable Crypto Pump Telegram Groups  (Read 299 times)
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

All the pump telegram groups are scammers. In pump&dump business the main thing is confidence between participants. But tell me please, how there could be confidence between the people even who do not know each other like it is in telegram groups?
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:34:47 AM

None of them are reliable. They all buy coins before announcing the 'pump' you may get lucky a few times but overall you'll lose money.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

Is there anyone who knows a trusted and reliable crypto pump Telegram group ? I made some researches on the net but most of the groups I found seem not to exist anymore or offer their service for money.

Pump group are trashed, they just want to trapped us to buy their order and we will get stucked after we follow their post.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

Is there anyone who knows a trusted and reliable crypto pump Telegram group ? I made some researches on the net but most of the groups I found seem not to exist anymore or offer their service for money.

Do you think they are really making you money ? They are created by some random guy with different names and looks and people keep joining and following them. Do you know what happens after that ? They tell people to invest in the coins which they already have bought at the lowest possible prices and have them pumped with the help of such people. They already get the profits because they would have bought it with far lesser prices than the current one. Once they are satisfied with the money that is collected with that pump, they will sell and go away with that money. You guys will just end up locking your funds over it.
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

I do not really know why you want to join a pump group rather than investing in stable and potential coin or do trading. You can also join bounties that are potential but, everyone has his/he own decision to make. If you surf through the whole telegram group, you will find good one to join.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: