Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Premium domain sales club - How to involve crypto  (Read 129 times)
btc4peace (OP)

Activity: 444
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

I have about 30 premium domain names 2-5 letter, real words with good search and/or real world use.  They are mostly 2nd tier domains (not .com or .org) but are valued by estibot, freevaluator, and goDaddy from $2000-$7000 each.  Realistically, I could get $400-$1400 each (20%).  The total value at 20% valuation is about $27,000.

The issue is finding buyers and competing with flippa and the others is expensive.  

So I wondered, is there a way to utilize crypto technologies to get customers?  Domain investing is a skill that requires insight into future trends and knowledge of how these domains.

My idea was to create a token with a limited supply.  Maybe 1,000,000 coins at $1.00 each.  At my domain sales store, I offer domains (and other services) for regular price and offer discounts when buying with tokens. (I.e. You can buy tokens directly from the coin website for $1.00 each but you get $1.50 of credit when paying for goods with the tokens.)  

Question: Doesn't that limit the price to $1.50 in value?  

Answer: To resolve this event, the tokens would also be a dApp profit share.  In other words, 50% of the profits from all revenue streams would get distributed to the token master ETH wallet and the smart contract will allow you to send it tokens and you get a share of the wallet balance per token cashed in.  Tokens spent at the store will be recycled.  Tokens cashed in will be destroyed.

Why do all of this?  Getting people emotionally vested.  If you own tokens as an investment, you are likely to send people to our store instead of someone elses if asked to recommend something we offer.  Customer loyalty and involvement is key to real success.

Also, we will offer guides about domain investing on our blog to help people see our products as an inexpensive way to invest in the internet and our company.  Some people will buy domains as an investment while at the same time, increasing the value of their token holdings as well.

Thoughts?

I am more trustable than you.  Those cbags who trolled me can get bent.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: