Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How investors behave before investing in crypto? (Community Survey!)  (Read 153 times)
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:09:22 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 07:59:30 PM by tk808

Hey everyone,

I'm making a quick survey about investing and researching in crypto. This is a fun little thing i wanted to do for a while, but had little time to create one. Instead of people giving you advice all the time, there needs to be more open community consensus on people's: opinions, actions and emotions in crypto. I ultimately want to help individuals be aware of how other crypto-users behave in this current climate. This survey is for educational purposes only, and will NOT award any crypto-currencies.

All results are available for public view after you've completed the survey:

Survey:
https://goo.gl/forms/bVk1fVNed2YtnQzO2

What do you think about the current climate for research and information?
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

I checked the results and found the tip question curious. How common is it to give one to someone who has provided you with good information about an investment?
Honestly, I think giving a tip after good service is commonplace among Americans. I do not know if it's universal behavior. And though the cryptos have made it easier, it's still restricted. On Reddit this was common, but today it is rare.

Here in the forum is even more unusual. I sometimes check the addresses that some users make available for tip. There are few who receive any value or who have accumulated something out of the ordinary. In investments I did not find any. In matters related to development, some have small values.

Aachow101, who is perhaps one of the most active developers who is always helping other users in the forum, receives practically only BTC for moderating the forum in his address that he makes available in the signature.

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/3F1Y9yquzvY6RWvKbw2n2zeo9V5mvBhADU

Greg the same thing, received only the payment for moderation.

https://btc.com/bc1qqwepu8ejet4e25c4v4hy7fh8yysa03hkm9q6p9
Abeycity9917

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:35:31 PM

Take a look at the price graph over the time. You will see the spike sharp  and steep drop. Many investors hold off on purchasing there first bitcoin.It's impossible to predict whether or not  the price will continue going up or drop
ekechie

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

I just took some time to fill the survey and it's not encouraging that much people have not participated on the survey, I wish more people will take part in the survey, it will really help someone out there.
Hanebel

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

I have answered the survey and though not all my answers were the top answers, I still consider the result as correct and appropriate especially that how trustworthy are ICO reviews/ratings websites, no one picked 4 or 5 stars. About the tipping, pretty funny there are more  of those who want free service, of course who does not? haha
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

it's obvious most investors invest in cryptos based on speculations, it's just a little percentage of the crypto investors that do research before investing in crypto currency. I will fill the form as well to answer for my self.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: