Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO and Ethereum - Which would you choose?  (Read 491 times)
lamthanh3462342 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:01:16 PM

NEO and Ethereum - Which would you choose? This is a topic to consider if you are an investor. From the developer's point of view, functional characteristics are the most important. There is no loyalty to any kind of Blockchain, only good platform can win the game. Which one is better?  Huh Huh Huh
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

While I think that these are both great investment options, and I totally am in love with both coins, I think that if there ever be a condition where I have to choose one over the other, I will choose ethereum over NEO. I'm not sure there is exactly a solid reason behind this choice, but it is just what I will go for.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:08:47 PM

Personally, I choose Ethereum because it was the first and has more noise and fame than neo.

Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:12:54 PM

Ethereum, even though the price of Ethereum is currently falling, I chose Ethereum from NEO. I still hold my coin, and I believe Ethereum will get up soon. Ethereum has a smart contract that no other coin has, Ethereum is a very phenomenal coin and has become a favorite coin of many people. and now is the right time to buy and invest Ethereum, because the price is very low.
eipeng

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

As of now I choose Ethereum because a lot of ICO right now is based on their smart contracts but if China backed Neo then we can see some improvements maybe neo can topple the price of Eth right now.
regtrade

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:17:17 PM

I prefer Ethereum, it's is using PoW can keep price don't fall too deep. NEO no need fee to transactions, price is very low. But Ethereum will swap to PoS, I think ETH will same as NEO.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

I chose both but both performed unsatisfactory in comparison to bitcoin in the last two years.
I have greater hopes with Ethereum as it is already one of the most used coins while Da hong fei is busy roaming around the world trying to convince people NEO is going to rise

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:26:20 PM

Ethereum will be my first choice for now, notwithstanding, I will still invest in Neo for future because I believe neo is also a quality coin with good uses for many business concern. These two coin will be very successful in the nearest future!

Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

NEO and Ethereum - Which would you choose? This is a topic to consider if you are an investor. From the developer's point of view, functional characteristics are the most important. There is no loyalty to any kind of Blockchain, only good platform can win the game. Which one is better?  Huh Huh Huh

Presently I would not think of choosing any one of them whether NEO or Ethereum as the best because both has their individual functionality and capabilities based on their blockchains.

eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:28:34 PM

the both a great blockchain with strong community and innovation, but i still prefer for choose Ethereum for investing money, because many ompany using Ethereum blockchain for running their ecosystem

Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Personally, I believe more in Ethereum because I like what ideas and decisions they make.
bedrosovic35

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:35:33 PM

I choose Eth because it has already established technology that is constantly being improved ! NEO is a good coin but I like Eth more .
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

Ethereum was launched with an ambition to change the way we do business. Neo too has quite a similar goal but there is some difference. The difference is that Ethereum aims to solve the current problems whereas Neo targets the problems of future. Ethereum started the concept of smart contracts whereas NE wants to build a smart economy. So it completely depends on investors preferences that which he wants to choose.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:37:28 PM

I think both of them have their advantages and disadvantages. Ethereum is more functional than neo, but neo is more innovative than ethereum. Both have the same developer as great and also have a community that is always solid and loyal to them.
DisBITcus

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:39:05 PM

I can say that these are two strong crypto-currencies. And moreover they own good and qualities. And they also have good prospects for the future. So, that case and the choice is yours.
aebere40@gmail.com

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

They both have great funtionalities .. but then you can't just choose from popular demand. You just have to check which works better of the two that's likely ETH because it tries to solve a relevant problem in crypto now , unlike Neo that will solve a problem in the future .
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Personally, I like ethereum. So you have the potential possibilities. Its prices are less, but strong. There are so many merits in this. Due to these characteristics, it is the people's favorite. By the end of this year, there will be major changes in prices. Be patient.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
angelramirez24

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

Ethereum for me, especially with the low price it's at now. NEO has done barely anything so far when compared to Ethereum. ETH has the best team behind it in crypto aswell in my opinion.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

Although there are many different types of coins
available in the market. but you asking neo & eth  coins.my view eth coin is oldest coin instead of neo coin.although decrease of price eth but l like eth coin.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

I would choose ETH because I believe soon it will grow again, it is a great price now for the investment.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: