Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:16:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO and Ethereum - Which would you choose?  (Read 487 times)
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:10:39 PM

Ethereum by far.  It's like choosing between bitcoin and litecoin.  Sure they both can stand on their own legitimate merits and both projects have smart and talented teams of people working on them.  It's just that Ethereum has the bigger/stronger team (even when some of the team members step aside) and the Ethereum project is so much more established than NEO.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:20:28 PM

I would choose NEO. Because Ethereum is the best altcoin today, but it is not stable, for NEO is very stable. NEO is backed by the Chinese government. NEO's market is growing strongly.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

I think ethereum is better than NEO. Ethereum is the best altcoin today. The ethereum market is booming. Many investors choose ether for long term development. In the future ether is the strongest coin.
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

My opinion is subjective. I personally choose Ethereum investments. Ethereum is more popular, it is more in demand. And, of course, because of its platform for ICO. But it's my personal choice.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

I think NEO. Looking at the current market we have seen the instability of ETH in recent months and is currently the strongest drop I have ever seen of EH. NEO's stability is evident in the market. You can verify the history of NEO.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:15:33 AM

I certainly chose Etheruem compared to NEO or the like.
Although NEO has a lot of support from Chinese people, I'm sure Ethereum will be the best after Bitcoin.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 02:18:58 AM

In the next two years NEo will be more people like it. ETH now is loaded with high price of gas and withdrawal fee from exchanger. Using dex like forkdelta costly to trade, NEO will be better in the next 2 years I think
jemura

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:03:31 AM

I believe in both. Neo looks like android and Ethereum looks like IOS. Will see....

retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:15:41 AM

A difficult choice because both are good and potential coins, but I prefer ethereum because I think it's more prospective to be made an investment but it would be great if you could invest in both of these coins

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:18:09 AM

I like both but i prefer Ethereum, it is stronger than NEO. We all know that ETH has bigger community and stronger demand than NEO so ETH price will increase faster than NEO.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:55:33 AM

I like both but i prefer Ethereum, it is stronger than NEO. We all know that ETH has bigger community and stronger demand than NEO so ETH price will increase faster than NEO.
I still believe and used ethereum even if it really drip almost a half of its price. Because ethereum is really amazing coin that is really amazing and it is proven and tested that the ethereum is really profitable coin it is also popular coin and many people really wanted to have it now a days.
daviost

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:26:12 AM

Exactly both of them is a good coin. If ethereum can switch to POS already i think i will choose Ethereum more than NEO. But in now adays because ETH still adopt POW algorithm and the market condition is not too good, I think i will choose NEO for the moment cause NEO will give a free dividend when we have them.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

I would choose ETH because I believe soon it will grow again, it is a great price now for the investment.

I will go for Ethereum, the price maybe down but it will goes up again once the market corrected itself, it is the Volatility of the market that affects the trading price value of Ethereum, it is one of the most stable system in the Crypto Market, with the recovery of the market in the end of this quarter, i am optimistic that Ethereum will be more attractive to the crypto or ALT coin investor towards the end of this year.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:40:08 AM

I preferred investing to both altcoins before they both have promising returns in the long run but i might invest more in NEO since the price is lower as of today and undervalued. NEO will sure give higher ruturn in the future than ETH. Besides, NEO was considered as chinese altcoin so it will surely skyrocket in the next 5 years or so.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:47:30 AM

For an investment I choose ethereum. Being in the second position has convinced me that ethereum has a large community and I will say a safe for long term investment, and even I believe it will have a high price in the next few years. Cryptocurrency is being researched by experts to be used as a payment system or a commodity, if this is realized I am pretty sure ethereum prices will rise more than last year.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:54:12 AM

NEO Is A Multi-Billion Dollar Disaster

This has made the platform’s inherent problems increasingly evident. Users experience these problems through a rising number of network outages. Many developers are also eschewing the system for greener pastures as they encounter issues with a poorly coded smart contract system.

Neo is a centralized project run by a corporation. They use pump and dump schemes with some false news. It is widely traded in the West and little in China. However, they still insist on this lie that would be CHE's ETH.
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 04:58:08 AM

NEO and Ethereum - Which would you choose? This is a topic to consider if you are an investor. From the developer's point of view, functional characteristics are the most important. There is no loyalty to any kind of Blockchain, only good platform can win the game. Which one is better?  Huh Huh Huh

I think both is good but i prefer for eth to make an investment, although this token now is so affordable. Both tokens are promising and worth for holding.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

NEO and Ethereum - Which would you choose? This is a topic to consider if you are an investor. From the developer's point of view, functional characteristics are the most important. There is no loyalty to any kind of Blockchain, only good platform can win the game. Which one is better?  Huh Huh Huh

Both of them has potential. But Ethereum has so many tokens in it. NEO can be rise soon but ETH would be my first choice.
masabas

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:02:00 AM

I chose ETH because in addition to exchanging, ETH can be exchanged directly into currencies that benefit the bounty hunter. and I think the price of ETH will rise again for the next 6 months
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:10:22 AM

There are so many erc20 project under ethereum network and some of those project are now successful compared to neo only few projects under neo network. In terms also of popularities ethereum is more advantage than neo so i choosed ethereum.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: