Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:48:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: is this real Satoshi twitter handle?
Yes
No
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this real Satoshi twitter handle?  (Read 301 times)
yakust

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:09:53 AM

I believe it's not.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:19:15 AM

Nope, it's not A real ID do not follow the ID because Someone sharing there face Links that can be dangerous for you.
Yantoaja

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

i think thats not real satoshi because as we know the person like him is never public himself because its dangerous if he get a badthings doing by a bad people outside
Kekenapep

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

Of course it is not,satoshi is anonymous,nobody knows anything about him or her.i really think all these news about satoshi popping up everyday is highly unnecessary,he disappeared so bitcoin and Altcoins could remain decentralized,i think we should leave it that way.So let's stop believing all this fake news
Cuneng10

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

LOL, NO he joined twitter on may 2018, that means only to increase the popularity of his account
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

I found this twitter handle a few months ago
Code:
https://twitter.com/satoshi

which claims to be own by the founder "Satoshi Nakamoto" and I've been following it ever since.

What you are your thoughts... I know there are lots of "Faketoshi(s)" out there Grin

Just looked at the Joined Date, and why would Satoshi suddenly shows after so many years of "hiding". So its obviously fake and no matter how many times we dig into Satoshi, the more we won't find him.

I think that's right because I just made this twitter 2018 done so many people would like to take a bit because the whole bitcoin if satoshi nakamoto create bitcoin.

See what a little bit of research reveals if a person is real or not. That goes to show how people here will expose scams like it was throwing baseballs into a pitcher who would miss batting it. I believe that until the last bitcoin is mined, we will never see even a shadow of this Satoshi Nakamoto guy. Like never ever. He will forever be just a personality behind the whitepaper of bitcoin and no one will ever see how he looks at everyone. He may be laughing right now, or he may be just sitting drinking some tea. Nobody knows.
Hafamot

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:34:07 AM

Satoshi can not be careless enough to show his face in this time that governments are desperate to see him. I think the handle is fake and I think it is made by only one of these regular scammers.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:41:51 AM

It used to be quite easy to social engineer and "hack" twitter accounts, I know because I used to speak with the guys that would do it and sell them. I really doubt this is the original satoshi, I mean how often does somebody actually get their first name on Twitter? For example, do you think twitter.com/vitalik is Vitalik Buterin? No, it's not. This is likely a pretender.

chezarjuli

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

To be honest now a lot of people to sign up for this alias and it is not clear where reality and where it is not true ! Know that only on forum there is the official account in which I am confident !
MaximusJune

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

Because someone has a username called "Satoshi" on some platform and is talking about bitcoin does not mean that they are actually Satoshi. I do not think this is the real Twitter account of Satoshi. He cheated. It will never be the account of Satoshi Nakamoto. Everyone can say that he is satoshi nakamoto over the internet and even in the real world, you know many fans today so we should not believe and i think the account just makes fun Try to become real satoshi nakamoto.
Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:27:39 PM

I think that if you want, you can find hundreds of such "real" Satoshi Nakamoto and Vitalik Buterin not only on Twitter but also on Facebook and any other social network.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: