Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: September 30th ETF decision + when to buy  (Read 1774 times)
StImelda

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:28:58 PM

I would hold on a while longer for to buy back my favorite altcoins as the market seem to have taken a new turn in the last 24 hours .the focus should be to preserve the worth of your total portfolio at the moment and then, when things are better, you pick your alts
SafeCamel95

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

if you hold the bitcoin that would be the best decesion. bitcoinis a long time investment. if you consider this as a long time investment then it's really not matter what sec will be announced about etf
leha-muzichuk

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

September 30 is the end date. The decision is made in advance, perhaps a week earlier. It will be spontaneous
liripoop

Activity: 232

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:54:16 PM

we still don't know what actually sec will be announced. maybe they will again postponed the decesion. who knows? better hold the btc.
Cryptomania098

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:59:50 PM

I have always known that this ember months would be months of blessing, months where cryptocurrency would recover its lost glory. Let's wait and see.
Wrathhawk

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:01:19 PM

i don't think etf will be accepted. maybe market will fall down again. for avoiding loss you can sell the coin but i will suggest hold the coin .market will come back . maybe it will take time.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:03:01 PM

If i were you, i won't use the bitcoin to invest in any altcoin at the moment, I will convert the btc to a stable coin and hold it until after the ETF is been decided, once it is decided, you can still buy into bitcoin and other altcoins again before the prices starts going up.

lornadane

Activity: 529
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:10:35 PM

It is prohibited to use bad language, otherwise, I use the bad word about ETF! ETF is manipulating the crypto market. I really can't find any clue that why people are excited about ETF announcement, every time they rejected cryptocurrencies and I am pretty sure ETF will reject bitcoin on 30th September again. Though that will be a great moment to buy Bitcoin and altcoins in cheap rate. Bitcoin price is now under 7K USD, after 30th September, It can go under 6K USD! So, that will be the best time to buy.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:12:10 PM

I have 2 Bitcoin and know we have great prices right now (even though we are over 7k) and I would like to buy into my favorite Alt coin however I'm nervous there will be some sort of drama  surrounding the September 30th decision regarding the ETF.

How would you guys buy in?  All in now?  Half now half later?  I'm stuck and not sure how to proceed. 

I think price targets are best suited for this stage
Divide your money into three sections, for example
Each week you trade according to the direction of the market
If you are not a professional Hold it and wait .

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
project-z

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:12:25 PM

Buy 20-25 September - then you can not have time to buy bitcoin at a low price. I think this will be the start of a new bitcoin growth
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:26:53 PM

I think sec decision about etf will be delayed till 2019. I find that hard to believe they will approve it. So we could see another dump, if you want to buy/sell, use stop limit orders.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:29:06 PM

I have 2 Bitcoin and know we have great prices right now (even though we are over 7k) and I would like to buy into my favorite Alt coin however I'm nervous there will be some sort of drama  surrounding the September 30th decision regarding the ETF.

How would you guys buy in?  All in now?  Half now half later?  I'm stuck and not sure how to proceed. 
I will go half-now half-later, definitely we should be expecting market price to go a bit higher starting from 20th of this month,  but after now one knows what will happen next.
Half-Now Half-Later is the best option for me
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:38:45 PM

I think that the decision will be postponed again, or it will leak out and the market will react according to it.
I would stick to BTC as it is dominating the market and investing to alts it is risky at the moment.
qolaqola

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:41:04 PM

if in doubt, it is best to keep only bitcoin. altcoins are now unstable and their behavior is difficult to predict, I do. I have no free funds and I'm just waiting for this event to happen
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:48:37 PM

ETFs wont be accepted dont even think about it, market is manipulated and this noting else is reason of not accepting btc ETF, it will not cane anytime soon.
Brace yourself for sad autumn where noting good happens.

misterChels

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:56:11 PM

ETFs wont be accepted dont even think about it, market is manipulated and this noting else is reason of not accepting btc ETF, it will not cane anytime soon.
Brace yourself for sad autumn where noting good happens.

I think 30 September will be rejected by the etf contracts for Bitcoin. But by the end of the year they will be approved and the price of bitcoin will grow
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:12:13 PM

First, congrats for having that 2 BTC, protect it at all cost. Yes, there will be a lot of drama surrounding the decision. Others think that it could make or break this market. If I'm in your shoes, I will wait after the decision. Why in case of a rejection, the price could go down so that is a perfect buying point.

It's really up to you, in case the price go to bottom and you have the funds then I will go full 1 BTC hard. But if you don't have enough money, then maybe half now half later is a good strategy, its a win-win actually.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:26:39 PM

I think that you should not count on a positive decision on September 30. the recognition bitcoin-ETF will take "quite a long time" for the reason that the crypto-currencies themselves are very young. Example: the last asset that was approved by the SEC was copper, "that was on earth for 10,000 years."

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:38:22 PM

I suggest later after the result decision of the ETF approval, i think if ETF failed wil fall down again because of some bad speculation and negative news came from fuddled.

In my analysis after week I really strongly believe bitcoin raised again their price the bull run start until end of this year. That only my opinion and own analysis

vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:47:07 PM

Stay in bitcoin. I believe that a cash-redeemed bitcoin investment instrument like an ETF is the lever that will finally open the bitcoin market to large scale entry, particularly by institutional investors who have not yet made the jump. A bitcoin ETF theoretically could help bitcoin and the wider crypto market achieve a valuation that only mass adoption could otherwise achieve.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: